KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Male/Female Martial Arts Tournament

Male/Female Martial Arts Tournament
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Male/Female Martial Arts Tournament

The following teams are put in an empty colliseum at night with lights and are told to duke it out. Be sure to give your reasonings and explanations for both scenarios. Which team takes it?

Scenraio I: H2H
Scenario II: Weapons/Standard Equipment Permitted

Team I
Daredevil & Elektra

Team II
Nite Owl & Silk Spectre

Team III
Liu Kang & Kitana

Team IV
Batman & Mystique

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:57 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

No opinions?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:07 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Daredevil beats Elektra in both scenarios. Unless Elektra did something really impressive in her movie, Matt was overall better than her.

Nite Owl and Silk Spectre were pretty evenly matched in H2H, but Nite Owl clearly wins the second match being a technologist.

I don't remember the Mortal Kombat films aside from bits and pieces.

Mystique beats Batman in H2H, but Bruce beats her with superior prep.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:34 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Will Hatch, I think the people you commented on are on the same team. Its a team tournament. Thats how I read the topic anyway.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:26 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

You're probably right, but Darth Martins phrasing could be interpreted could be interpreted either way I think.

H2H-I think the Watchmen team wins this with Daredevil and Electra as darkhorses.

With Prep-Batman and Mystique unless proven otherwise.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:30 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yeah it's a 4-way team match. I'm siding towards Watchmen as well.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Daredevil beats Elektra in both scenarios. Unless Elektra did something really impressive in her movie, Matt was overall better than her.

Nite Owl and Silk Spectre were pretty evenly matched in H2H, but Nite Owl clearly wins the second match being a technologist.

I don't remember the Mortal Kombat films aside from bits and pieces.

Mystique beats Batman in H2H, but Bruce beats her with superior prep.
Kitana was not that impressive.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote