KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Hollow Ichigo vs. Four Tailed Naruto

Hollow Ichigo vs. Four Tailed Naruto
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Hollow Ichigo vs. Four Tailed Naruto

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Fight takes place in where Four Tailed Naruto fought Orochimaru.

Who will win?

Note: No, this time I'm not trying to make the Bleach side win through spite. I thought this fight would be interesting.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:33 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

idk. depends on whether or not Ichigo's sword can pierce Naruto's 4 tailed skin. considering Orochimaru's sword is supposed to be able to cut through anything and it didn't work on Naruto, this makes me wonder.

but I'd say Ichigo ftw.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:18 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

To be honest.

Bankai Ichigo alone would win.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Ichigo stomp..

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:41 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Although I believe that Ichigo will win, how is it an Ichigo stomp? He can charge his four tail beam, which is equivalent to a powerful cero, or and espada cero. If he gets pissed, He can go up to more tails if needed.

But, Ichigo is a hell of alot faster. lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:33 AM
kotorfan is currently offline Click here to Send kotorfan a Private Message Find more posts by kotorfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kotorfan
Although I believe that Ichigo will win, how is it an Ichigo stomp? He can charge his four tail beam, which is equivalent to a powerful cero, or and espada cero. If he gets pissed, He can go up to more tails if needed.

But, Ichigo is a hell of alot faster. lol

yyyyyeah I don't know about that.

I mean during the chunin exams, Sasuke was already able to negotiate superspeeds, Rock Lee's speed looked to be as effective as flash steps, and Sasuke reached that level of speed easily... and even after getting stronger than that, a weaker version/much weaker of naruto was able to negotiate his attacks. I fail to see any speed advantage Ichigo would have.... or advantage at all. Both seem to be around the same level of sheer power.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 09:51 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Four Tailed beam is way to slow, Ichigo will cut him in half before he can open his mouth. Orochimaru koed Naruto by just knocking him to a hill (rocks fell on him knocking him out). As for the beam matching a Cero blast, yeah, I think both blast are about even in power (even though there's no way of telling which blast is stronger since the blasts do the same damn thing).

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 01:13 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Depends.

That unique blast by Ichigo against Ulq was more powerful than 4-tails Naruto's blast.

However, NO regular cero is as strong as that 4-Tails Naruto blast.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 01:29 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Well I don't want to get into who can create a bigger explosion thing, but yeah you're right about that. But even without cero, Ichigo would mop the floor with 4 tail imo.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 01:39 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by dvampire
Well I don't want to get into who can create a bigger explosion thing, but yeah you're right about that. But even without cero, Ichigo would mop the floor with 4 tail imo.

I agree....sort of.

I would assume that that special sword Orochimaru has is every bit as strong as any sword in Bleach...and probably sharper.

So how is Ichigo going to even harm a four-tails Naruto when even Oro's special sword could not?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 01:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree....sort of.

I would assume that that special sword Orochimaru has is every bit as strong as any sword in Bleach...and probably sharper.

So how is Ichigo going to even harm a four-tails Naruto when even Oro's special sword could not?

What has Oro's Kusanagi (or whatever it is) sword done? Ichigo can cut alot of dense things with his sword, and has shown alot more feats than Oro has with his sword. I think Ichigo is stronger than Oro and I believe he has enogh strength to cut through Naruto unlike Oro who was atleaset able to pierce his skin (Naruto's crazy regenerative ability is what saved him).

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 02:15 AM
Dan666

Originally posted by dvampire
Four Tailed beam is way to slow, Ichigo will cut him in half before he can open his mouth. Orochimaru koed Naruto by just knocking him to a hill (rocks fell on him knocking him out). As for the beam matching a Cero blast, yeah, I think both blast are about even in power (even though there's no way of telling which blast is stronger since the blasts do the same damn thing).

WTF you forget one of the rules of an anime, no matter how long it takes an attack to charge it will NOT be interupted. And even? Seriously? The Gran Rey did less damage than that blood chakra fox ball thing!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 08:11 AM
Dan666 is currently offline Click here to Send Dan666 a Private Message Find more posts by Dan666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote