KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ghostbusters vs The Grudge

Ghostbusters vs The Grudge
Started by: tomheyd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tomheyd

Ghostbusters vs The Grudge

Setting- After Ghostbusters 2

Place- Tokyo

Scenario- The Ghostbusters are called to Japan to finally put an end to Kayako's Wrath.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:33 AM
tomheyd is currently offline Click here to Send tomheyd a Private Message Find more posts by tomheyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ghostbusters win.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Ghostbusters FTW. Enough said.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:53 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

If they've been in that house, they're fu**ked.

No one escapes the Grudge.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:58 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
If they've been in that house, they're fu**ked.

No one escapes the Grudge.

Until Ray Stantz shoots it with a proton stream and traps it in a ...you guessed it, Ghost Trap.

Ray would say something like, "Grudge this, moany!"

*smoke clears and Ray props his proton gun on his shoulder and exhales the smoke and smiles*

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:06 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And then Toshio comes to play with him in the night.

Forever. And ever. and ever.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:09 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Nah. Proton beam. /The end

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:36 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Nah. Proton beam. /The end

What this guy said, you grudge fanboy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Wrong again, Phyllis.

Im a bigger GB fanboy than I am a Grudge fanboy, but none escapes the grudge. Once theyve set foot in the house.

Nahhhhhhhhh. The Grudge has been attempted to have "got rid of" by all manner of methods before.

Everyone winds up grudged, rightly or not.

I'd love to see the Ghostbusters get a win,and I cant wait for the full Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, Harold Ramis voiced and written XBox game out soon.

The only way I can think off, is if they stand outside the place and use the streams, avoiding the whole "having gone in and become classified as a grudge target" thing but you have to get closer than that to trap the spooks....

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's Phyllis? And I kinda sorta more or less agree.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:31 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Random name of a blue rinsed old lady.. stick out tongue
(Usually nitpicky/curmudgeonly.)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:34 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Grudge is just your everyday ghost but way more scary. If the Ghostbusters can defeat supernatural Gods then they're not gonna have trouble dealing with a little pissed off girl that has the looks of a non-winner at a beauty pageant.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 09:48 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Its a curse.

Hard to trap a curse.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 09:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not if you're a wizard......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Its a curse.

Hard to trap a curse.

It's a curse...they're also ghosts. Trap the ghosts, null the curse. No different than a haunting, with perhaps a more lethality, but that's not something the busters aren't used to. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 03:50 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think the Ghostbusters would piss themselves. They scare pretty easy.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Wrong again, Phyllis.

Im a bigger GB fanboy than I am a Grudge fanboy, but none escapes the grudge. Once theyve set foot in the house.

Nahhhhhhhhh. The Grudge has been attempted to have "got rid of" by all manner of methods before.

Everyone winds up grudged, rightly or not.

I'd love to see the Ghostbusters get a win,and I cant wait for the full Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, Harold Ramis voiced and written XBox game out soon.

The only way I can think off, is if they stand outside the place and use the streams, avoiding the whole "having gone in and become classified as a grudge target" thing but you have to get closer than that to trap the spooks....

Except, no.

This is correct:

"Until Ray Stantz shoots it with a proton stream and traps it in a ...you guessed it, Ghost Trap.

Ray would say something like, "Grudge this, moany!"

*smoke clears and Ray props his proton gun on his shoulder and exhales the smoke and smiles*"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Doesn't the grudge ghost kill people by cursing them or something?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Doesn't the grudge ghost kill people by cursing them or something?

It kills them by killing them as if she is a corporeal being...just the same as any "bad" ghost in Ghostbusters did.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:49 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Or possession.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 06:07 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote