KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » ROTF Robot Replicas

ROTF Robot Replicas
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

ROTF Robot Replicas

I'm thinking of buying some of the Robot Replicas that have been in the new movie toyline and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on which ones are best, are they any good and what other ones are coming later on. At the moment i like the look of Ironhide, Jetfire, Megatron, Starscream?, Optimus, Fallen.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 03:02 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sideswipe is pretty neat. My friend has him and she won't top carrying it in her purse. I have Starscream, and he's cool, but just sits there. Can't fiddle with any transformation panels or anything. If you like just having action figures there, then get a few. I'd recommend Prime, Jetfire, Bumblebee and Megatron, although I don't own any of the latter, they made them a lot better looking than the first movie, except Jetfire wasn't in the first, but he looks top-notch. Skidz, Ratchet and Ironhide are just way too thin. I haven't even seen the Fallen myself.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Scythe on Jul 16th, 2009 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:18 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Thanks for the help. Skids looks stupid. I'm not sure about Bumblebee, but the rest of them look good. I like Ironhide though. Thanks for the help

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:53 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Where can I see them?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:32 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Where can I see them?

They're all listed and shown right here.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Search...;CDT=1247807624

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 05:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I consider transformers toys that don't transform to be blasphemy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 07:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I consider transformers toys that don't transform to be blasphemy.

I do too, but I'm a Starscream fanboy, had to get one.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:54 AM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Same its kinda stupid but they are detailed and i they do look good. And like Scythe I'm a Starscream fanboy so got to get Starscream.
When is the UK release for waves 2 and 3? I dont know and some of the robot replicas arent out yet.

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Last edited by Darth Rex on Jul 17th, 2009 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:31 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

They look good; if you have the extra money and the desire, get them. But if I had to choose, I'll take the ones that actually transform.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:53 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Darth Rex
Same its kinda stupid but they are detailed and i they do look good. And like Scythe I'm a Starscream fanboy so got to get Starscream.
When is the UK release for waves 2 and 3? I dont know and some of the robot replicas arent out yet.

I'm not sure, release dates have been crazy due to some places getting everything nad other places getting nothing. If I find out an answer, I'll let you know.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:26 PM