KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

IQSC Thread - Advice and Help
Started by: Genesis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pink.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:50 PM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Thanks! I was leaning towards pink too but I like my blue one still.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:53 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genesis
Does she have any family that would be willing to assist her in seeing you? If she does, do they know you? Trust you?

If you can't work something out, you may have to thick it out without her. I've had to do the same in similar circumstance and I'd suggest keeping contact with her and such.

How long will your course be?

well her family and such like me, but like she has a car, its just that idk. like shes fine with only seeing me on holidays, but i dont really see that as a relationship. and i will be in school starting in mid august till may

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:21 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

Yes, I've decided to make an advice thread. If you'd like help or advice with an issue, whether it be personal or no, you can ask me here.

If I needed advice/help on any given matter, why should I trust the advice you give? ie What makes/what have you down/what experiences etc. have you had in life that's makes your advice sage?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
well her family and such like me, but like she has a car, its just that idk. like shes fine with only seeing me on holidays, but i dont really see that as a relationship. and i will be in school starting in mid august till may

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:33 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

Originally posted by Robtard
If I needed advice/help on any given matter, why should I trust the advice you give? ie What makes/what have you down/what experiences etc. have you had in life that's makes your advice sage?

That's the way, call him out on it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:10 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Seriously, what the heck is with the mangled Latin?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

You read the whole post, right? If you don't think I'm qualified, leave the thread and don't post. It's rather simple.

Last edited by Sorgo XIII on Jul 17th, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:14 PM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

When are you going to start being entertaining? I've waited days now, seriously hurry up.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:24 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

You read the whole post, right? If you don't think I'm qualified, leave the thread and don't post. It's rather simple.

Every word, sir. Even the little pig-Latin bit that I can only assume was used in some attempt to sound witty.

Question still stands though. So?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. There's an inside joke behind the latin. Don't fret about it.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away. It's really simple.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No. There's an inside joke behind the latin. Don't fret about it.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away. It's really simple.

Must be way on the inside then. I'm not.

No, I don't know, it's why I am asking you what you're qualifications are before I ask your advice, really now, it's not a hard question to answer and you could simply answer it. So?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:59 PM
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Must be way on the inside then. I'm not.

No, I don't know, it's why I am asking you what you're qualifications are before I ask your advice, really now, it's not a hard question to answer and you could simply answer it. So?

No, there's nothing to answer. I already explained in my first post how I intend to dispense advice.

It comes down to you understanding a basic formula for this thread that I've provided several times.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, there's nothing to answer. I already explained in my first post how I intend to dispense advice.

It comes down to you understanding a basic formula for this thread that I've provided several times.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away.

There's a question; it's valid, chief. You said "sound advice and logic", which is what the question pertains to, how are you qualified to give this advice; on those grounds?

Would you go to a psychologist just because he has a pin that say's "I'm a psychologist." You wouldn't, you'd want qualifications. So the understanding in regards to me is there.

I don't know either way, tis why I am asking, before I ask for advice. So?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:07 PM
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a question; it's valid, chief. You said "sound advice and logic", which is what the question pertains to, how are you qualified to give this advice; on those grounds?

Would you go to a psychologist just because he has a pin that say's "I'm a psychologist." You wouldn't, you'd want qualifications. So the understanding in regards to me is there.

I don't know either way, tis why I am asking, before I ask for advice. So?

No, the analogy is invalid. Hell, I even disclaimed my advice may not work for everyone. The most I could say is that I'm qualified because I'm naturally gifted at giving out good advice and I'm a reasonable person.

I'll change this question for you with that statement then.

Listen to me very carefully because I won't say it a fifth time, Robtard.

If you believe I can give good advice, stick around. If you don't think so, leave.

The only way I can prove to you that I'm decent is if you ask me for advice with something. However, I don't guarantee that it will work.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Never has a question so simple been so hard to answer.

Not asking for a guarantee that it will work, as that'd be stupid. Just a basis of why I should ask you to begin with. I also fail to see how "giving good advice" is something that comes naturally, people that give good advice are generally people that have been around, met/dealt with many a different person and lived a broad life.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 17th, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:17 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Boxers or Briefs

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Boxers or Briefs

Get boxer-briefs, they've the best of both in one.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:22 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I have them smile

they hurt my penis a bit when i get a boner, damn pressure

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never has a question so simple been so hard to answer.

Not asking for a guarantee that it will work, as that'd be stupid. Just a basis of why I should ask you to begin with. I also fail to see how "giving good advice" is something that comes naturally, people that give good advice are generally people that have been around, met/dealt with many a different person and lived a broad life.

Well, I can say that I have. I've dealt with all sorts of people and my life is considerably broad. I like to keep myself busy.

To explain this better to you, I'm not going to hand out a resume every time someone asks for advice. If you believe that I may potentially give out good advice, ask me. If not, then don't. You're just not understanding it. Qualifications for this type of thing is subjective due to the elaborate nature of giving advice. Different things work for different people.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Boxers or Briefs

Boxers. More room to work with.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:28 PM