KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Namora, The Avenging Daughter!

Respect Namora, The Avenging Daughter!
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Masassauga
Anyway you can make these Exiles Namora pics bigger? They're really tiny and I'd like to add them to my Namora collection
ummm........did you click them?

Exiles #48:

Exiles' Namora Vs. Namor
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:45 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Masassauga

Yes, I clicked them, but the resulting link just leads to a really small version. I'll try another server

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:46 AM
Masassauga is currently offline Click here to Send Masassauga a Private Message Find more posts by Masassauga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Masassauga
Yes, I clicked them, but the resulting link just leads to a really small version. I'll try another server
did you click on the picture after you clicked on the thunbnail presented here to get there? It's always smaller than it actually is........until you click on it as it is presented in the new window. if that's not the problem idk what is. they appear perfectly sized on my computer.

Exiles #51:

Namora states that she has killed doom before, and has ascrimmage with him, enduring a point blank blast from his guantlet:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Namora can see in the dark
(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 01:29 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Exiles #58:

Namora's kick affects the god Taranquar

Exiles #61:

Namora one-shots one of AOA mccoy's dark creations

Namora easily rips open a safe like door

Ko's Magneto

Exiles #63/64

Namora Vs. Hyperion. She endures his blast and his swirling sandstorm. She Breaks his neck
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 03:49 AM
namorsubby

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 03:52 AM
CATMANEXE

been waiting for you to make this. fantastic Sea-Nopsis!

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:29 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by CATMANEXE
been waiting for you to make this. fantastic Sea-Nopsis!
glad you enjoyed it..........personally i would've liked for it to be larger, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:56 AM
namorsubby

X-Men Vs. Agents of Atlas #1:

Namora plows through Colossus in pursuit of Storm........he appears to be getting ready to engage her in the panel immediately before that, so i'd say he was ready for......well, kinda.lol

Namora dive bombs the original xmen, knocking them down like pins, then she manhandles classic beast and iceman
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(note: this may either be a canonical re-telling of a classic clash between these teams unknown until now, or just non-canonical material. idk)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 12:44 AM
namorsubby

Namora Feat updates!

Avengers Vs. Atlas #1:

Namora speedblitzes a Sentinel, assisting Wolverine in dismembering it.

Easily withstands an explosive tipped harpoon
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Completely obliterates a whaling ship by flying through it

Namora can indeed communicate with sealife

Avengers Vs. Atlas #2

Namora snatches Thor out of battle and into the ocean, entrapping him in a maelstrom he cannot escape until he utilizes mjolir

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Mar 27th, 2010 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 04:24 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Awesome thread.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 03:56 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Warning More Namora Feat Updates!

Originally posted by galactusischere
Awesome thread.
Thanks Man big grin

Avengers Vs. Atlas #3:

Namora temporarily dazes The Hulk with Captain America's shield. This indeed seems to be an extremely powerful incarnation of The Hulk, as he is single-handily taking on The Agents of Atlas and The Avengers(which includes Thor), simultaneously.

The team gets the same incarnation of The Hulk into the water, and Namora, along with Thor, proceeds to attack. Namora hits him with a strong uppercut, then Thor gets him in a headlock........they seem to have him "on the ropes", as one member puts him, but Aphrodite(actually a Siren and member of Atlas) decides to step in and end it peacefully.

Thunderbolts #139:

In the Agents of Atlas, Namora is what you'd call "The Big Gun". lol, Also, the comparison between her and Namor is still being made, suggesting she may be on par with his formiddability.

Namora takes on the Thunderbolts. Grizzly attempts to run, having already had a run-in with her. She decks him and Scourge, resists Paladin's dehydrating weapon, then proceeds to slap him around, easily withstands to gunshots to the face from Mr.X, and splits a large tree in half attempting to nail him(telepathy is a lifesaver.lol) She then takes out Headsman. She pretty much single-handily assualted the entire team, along with bagging a few of them all on her own.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Mar 28th, 2010 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:05 AM
What If...

"I knew I was witnessing the return of a legend."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:44 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike82

Originally posted by namorsubby
Agents of Atlas #5

Namora Vs. Ms. Marvel. Namora eventually takes the upperhand.........after she knocks the crap outta her.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

at the end of the fight, marvel is shown to be floored and bleeding

Namora beating the shit out of Carol Dancers like it was just another Tuesday is the best thing ever. I came across this specific issue because I was looking for more comics of Carol Danvers being awesome. This was not one of them. I was shocked how easily Namora dominated Carol like that. I can't remember the last time Carol got her ass handed to her like that.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 10:11 PM
Mike82 is currently offline Click here to Send Mike82 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Man you sure like talking about that.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 11:02 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote