KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jexaz

(Sorry ive been gone) "Sure i have no problem, but what is wrong with him" Jex said smoothly

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:46 PM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atrophy

"Bota? Where the hell did you find Bota? Much less enough to get this way?"
Nevan slid his hand into his robes, pulling out a small pack with a needle on one end.
"Hold still, this will ease the pain and keep you conscious until we can get you to the ship." Nevan slid the pack to Jefferey's neck, injected the serum, and pulled back.
"He's exposed himself to the rare plant, Bota, Jex. Carry him to the ship, I'm sure you have enough medical supplies there to help him."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:03 PM
Atrophy is currently offline Click here to Send Atrophy a Private Message Find more posts by Atrophy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"Where? My Father grew the plant. I harvested it after Mortos and his Sith came and killed them. I made into an extract. "
"I keep at least 300 bottles of the stuff at my house in case I have to go up against a Sith in my home. " said Jeffrey.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:48 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

(Hey, sorry my earlier post was a mistake. Here is one to replace it. )

Jeffrey "My father grew the plant before he was killed. " His eyes began to form tears.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:03 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"I'm so sorry," the young woman responded to Jeffrey. She knew what it was like to lose a family member...

Later, Reina continued to lead the way towards Cade's ship. Finally, they were at the docking bay. There, in front of them, was the Mynock.

"Welcome to the Mynock, boys."

She started to yell out. "Blue! Cade! Syn! Anybody?! It's your pal, Reina Alom! Smuggler trainee! I've recruited some people like ya asked me to!!" Reina waited for somebody to respond.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 05:59 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

A woman's voice would call out from within the ship. "Finally! Good Gods! It took you long enough. We thought you were dead." Blue slowly made her way down the ramp with a grease stained rag in her hands. She had a smudge of black on her cheek. "Lets have a look at them, then." She paused and called back up the ramp. "CADE! REINA'S BACK! GET OUT HERE!" She nodded and continued down the ramp. "We've missed you around here. It's too quiet."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:15 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Reina smiled, and gave Blue a hug. To her, Blue was like a big sister.

"Missed you guys too. It's been too hectic out there." After she gave Blue a hug, she glanced back at Jex, Nevan, and Jeffrey. "Guys? This is Deliah Blue. Expert engineer of the Mynock ."

Zipper popped out. The little doll-like droid blushed. "Hi, Deliah..."

Reina rolled her eyes and smiled. "Heh heh. Zipper missed you guys too."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:30 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Blue nodded and carefully looked over each person while giving Zipper a pat on the head. "Hmm... Interesting group. It's nice to meet you all. Hopefully everyone else will get off their lazy bums and get out here to meet you. CADE!" She crossed her arms and waited, watching the top of the ramp for the others to appear.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:35 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then said "Alright. The bota has left my system. "

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darion wants to join, any ideas?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:35 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you could over hear us talking and wander over.))

Blue raised a brow and eyed Jeffery. "Bota? Son you're too young too use that. Besides, you're useless to us if you dont believe in your own true power. Bota is a horrible thing. Many lives were lost because of the cursed plant."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 05:35 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Hey Blue can you help me with this piece of equipment?!" Darion called out from the top of the ramp.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:15 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Blue glanced back over her shoulder and called back up. "Depends on what your moving. When I walked past you werent messing with anything. i turn my back and you're asking for assistance?" She laughed and started up the ramp. "Come on in guys. Get moving Reina. We're waiting on you."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:18 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I have no idea what the equipment is. It's just a box of... stuff.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:34 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"God, what the hell's the matter?? I was over in the bath--" Cade was saying as he walked towards the group of people, but stopped talking when he saw Reina. "Hey, you!"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:00 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Reina jumped. Sometimes, Cade frightened her when he wasn't in the mood. "Hey, boss. Sorry. Did I come in a bad time?"

She smiled nervously.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 10:48 PM
Hawkeye113

"I believe in my own power. I only used Bota so that my force would be able to be equal to that of the Sith that were sent at me on a regular basis unfortunately. " "Now though I will assist you. "

He was aboard their ship.

"I left a bomb at my house to blow up all the bota. " "I won't need it anymore. "

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:22 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Reina jumped. Sometimes, Cade frightened her when he wasn't in the mood. "Hey, boss. Sorry. Did I come in a bad time?"

She smiled nervously.

"Not at all. I'm just surprised to see you. A good surprise, though." He said as he smiled crookedly.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 12:34 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Reina smiled with a blush. "Oh. Thought you were upset, Cade. But it's really good to see you too. I brought new recruits like you asked me to."

Zipper looked at Cade and smiled. "Hiya, Cade!"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:25 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Cade and all of them "Know this. I only joined you to kill the sith. When they are gone, I go solo again. "

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:58 AM