KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Blue glanced back over her shoulder and called back up. "Depends on what your moving. When I walked past you weren't messing with anything. i turn my back and you're asking for assistance?" She laughed and started up the ramp. "Come on guys. Get moving Reina. We're waiting on you."
Darion laughed, as he dragged the heavy box to the ramp. "Nrregh! Ha! Why we're carting around a crate of Blue Milk is beyond me. Shouldn't we just stick it in with the supplies?" He smiled at Blue when she came into view.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 12:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Blue grinned and moved to help him. “Beats me. I’m the mechanic, not the smuggler. Ask Cade.” She pressed her shoulder to the side of the crate and grunted, giving it a good heave for a woman of her size. “Where does it need to go?”

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 03:11 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade turned to look at Jeffrey indifferently. "Right, Jeffrey. Go solo again, see if I care. We only need you to kill Sith, anyway." He said, and then he turned back. "Hey! Good to see you, too. Ask Cade.." He continuted, as he moved towards Del. " 'Beat me'.. Yeah, right." He said as he pulled her from the waist closer to his body.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:23 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Reina giggled. She felt like a little girl, seeing her parents close togther. Even if she was in her early 20's.

"Man, you two..."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:27 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then said to Reina. "Know this. When the sith are beaten I will offer to train Jedi for you Cade so that you donot have as much of a tough time. In exchange though, they will be taught to use force abilities you MIGHT view as evil but are actually quite good. "

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:40 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Say, WHAT? Is Reina Cade and Deliah's daughter? Haha, nice twist.*

Cade turned to look at Jeffrey again as he had his hands wrapped around Del's waist.

"Look, Jeffrey, we'll look into that stuff once the war is actually OVER, don't you agree?" He replied, and rolled his eyes.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:46 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "I agree Cade. My father told me not to use Bota unless it was a nessecity. Sith attacked daily so it became a nessecity. "

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 11:00 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*flails* wait... We have a daughter?!)))

Blue smiled and wrapped her arms around Cades neck. "So.. Where are we off to now?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 02:47 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

(( laughing No, no. Reina is 20-years-old. What I meant was that she felt like a little girl again, watching her own parents. I could make a daughter for them, if you guys like. wink ))

Reina smiled. "Well'p... I'm ready to go. Are you guys?"

Zipper jumped up and down happily. "I am!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 06:03 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

WTF? I posted a reply which was on the forum, now it has disappeared))

Darion secured the crate in place setting up the rather innocuous Blue Milk bar. "B- b- b- b- bluuuue miiiilk." (singing)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 06:07 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Oh, ok, haha. It sounded like she was our daughter. And, it's your RP. You decide. =)*

"I am ready, actually," Cade said as he looked at Del. "I just don't know where would it be best to go now. We still need more talented recruits."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 08:05 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Cade "I will help you. When the time is right though I shall kill the Emperor Sith and probably rule the galaxy myself for a while until I can ensure no more sith can arise. "

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 10:38 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((M'kay, Valerian! Let's give it a shot. big grin ))

Reina glanced at Jeffrey and raised her eyebrow. "Yeeeah... right."

Suddenly, a little girl ran down the ramp, and stood by Cade. Her name was Anola, who looked to be about 4 or 5-years-old. She heard everything they were saying.

"Can I be your talented re-cre-uit too, daddy?" Anola asked.

(( http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/...gLittleGirl.jpg ))

Last edited by Young_Angel on Sep 25th, 2009 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:50 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey saw the little girl and said to her "What is your name little girl?" he removed a short light dagger and extended the hilt to where she could grab it. "With so many Sith in the galaxy, you will need a way to protect yourself. This dagger can break through a lightsaber easily. "

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:55 AM
DangerousBeauty

Blue grinned and knelt down beside her daughter. "Recruit darling."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:11 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Gonna make a CS on Anola. smile ))

"Recruit darling."

Anola smiled and gave Blue a hug. "Oh. Sorry. Thank you, mommy." She then looked up at Jeffrey. "What is your name little girl?"

The little girl smiled. "Anola Skywalker."

Jeffrey then gave something to her. "With so many Sith in the galaxy, you will need a way to protect yourself. This dagger can break through a lightsaber easily. "

Anola gasped with delight. Before she took the dagger, she glanced up at her parents. "Can I? Can I?"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:32 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade glared at Jeffrey. "No, you can't. It's a little bit dangerous for you." He said, as he took the dagger. "And yeah, you can be my most important recruit, baby." He said, half-smiling.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:43 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Anola looked down sadly. Then she smiled up at Cade. "Thank you, daddy..."

Reina smiled down at Anola. Whenever she called her "Auntie Reina", she felt old. But that was Anola's expression of Reina to be part of the family too.

The young smuggler glanced at everyone. "All righty then. So, Skywalker... wanna go look for more recruits then? Or start the attack on the Coruscant Sith Temple?"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:56 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darion walked by the gathering, on his way back to the cargo hold mumbling about how he was a hot shot pilot and he never got the chance to 'fly this rust bucket'. "So Cade, what are we here for?" He asked as he passed, pausing in his walk.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:57 PM
DangerousBeauty

Del scooped her little girl into her arms and started to dance around. She'd twirl and hop about, trying hard to get Anola to laugh. At one point she dipped Anola, holding her upside down in front of Reina. "You forgot to say hello Anola."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 07:43 PM