KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the ship was landed not far off, kaiden was crouching behind some cover not far off from the mynock crew, he was at a much higher elevation which gave him a good height advantage.
"are you sure we should do this one" a female voice rang through his ear jewel, which was too small to notice unless you knew what to look for.
"i dont like taking jobs from the sith either but civi transport aint been booming you know we cant get and spice running jobs since that time we had to dump, we need the creds" kaiden argued quietly before grabbing his scoped rifle and took aim over the cover. his finger held the trigger and then squezed the metal and a shot fired at (whoever is outside, except the little girl)
~i wrote this like 2 hours ago and haven't been able to refresh the page until i post~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Anola "If your dad will let me, I will teach you some martial arts and how to use the force. It won't be as good as having a weapon but it will ahve to do for you Ok?" He smiled warmly at the little child. She reminded him of his younger sister who had been kidnapped and tortured by storm troopers.

He saw the bullets coming and quickly stopped them in mid air with the force. "Cade, a little help?"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:03 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~it was a blaster rifle, no bullets, but he would still be able to stop them~

Kaiden groaned and shot multiple times, a jedi can only stop so many, but still, it never hurt to be safe.
"now! bring it around!" he shouted, the shouting was rather redundent as the microphone was drilled into one of his teeth.
The Canderous took off from it's landing spot and flew towards the mynock.
"Kai the weapons are in range" jane told him reffering to the 2 duo laser canons on the modified freighter as the ship got close to the mynock.
"fire, but not on the ship, it could fetch a fair price on the right market" he ordered as the CAnderous openned fire, primarily on the jedi

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:01 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey dropped his concentration and instead used force lightning to turn the Duo Cannons to slag. He wasn't going to tolerate being attacked near his new friends.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:11 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Before Anola could answer anybody, she could hear blaster shots and see a ship shooting at Jeffrey. Jumping down from Blue's arms, she held on to her mother's waist.

"Mommy! Daddy! We gotta do something!" The little girl was beginning to feel scared for her parents and friends.

Reina glared to where the attacking ship was. She pulled out her blaster. "Cade! Blue! You guys go in the ship with Anola and get the kriff outta here! I'll cover you!" Zipper jumped on her shoulder. Then Reina looked at Zipper and smiled sadly.

"Go with Anola and them, Zip."

"But... but Reina--" Zipper started, but was interrupted by his master.

Reina placed the little doll-like droid in her hand, and extended her hand towards Anola. "Go. For the Skywalker family's sake..."

Zipper had a sad look on his face. But he knew that Cade and his family had to be protected. And so, he jumped on Anola's shoulder.

"Be careful, Reina."

The young woman smiled. "I will." And with that, she ran to distract the attacking ship.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Sep 26th, 2009 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 01:16 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey before the Mynock could get away rolled into the ship. "Anola, get a med pack. "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 01:21 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~the mynock isn't leaving just yet is it?~
"jane, be ready for extraction, just incase things go wrong," kaiden siad setting up his rifle in a way so it's pointed in the mynock's direction and jammed the trigger. he kept low and got down to the ship drawing his dueling sabres, which were cortosis woven incase he ever got on a sith's bad side.
"funny thing, these things cost me a fortune, and i've yet to use them for their purpose" he told jefferey and reina as he moved closer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 01:57 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey drew out a Mandalorian Katana from a sheath on his back and then said "You must be defeated. " he said as he jumped out of the ship.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 01:59 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well then, they still wont be used for their right purpose," kaiden mused as he waved the jedi on

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:13 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((That depends on Major Valerian. He can decide whether to leave or not. My permission to him.))

Reina glared at the man, as she pointed her blaster at him.

"Who are you? And why are you trying to harm my friends?!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:35 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then used the force to charge his Cortosis Katana with force energy making it unbreakable for a bit. He then slashed at the intruder viciously.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:45 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade, as he drew out his lightsaber, turned to look at the new foes.

"Start up the engines," He ordered, to whoever was closer to him. "And fly this thing away from the planet's surface... But don't hit the lightspeed. I wanna find out who these punks are.."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:59 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Right, Cade!" Darion winked, and with a laugh, dashed off to the cock-pit. He immediately got the ship prepped and off the ground. Heading spaceward.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 03:22 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Before it could leave the sky Jeffrey made a force assisted jump and then he landed in the Mynock. "Onala, or whoever you are will you accept my teaching?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 03:29 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

As Cade moved towards the cockpit, he looked back at Jeffrey. "Jeffrey, I really don't think this is the BEST moment to discuss about that. So why don't you move it and shut it?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:15 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"punks eh? i bet i'm older than you cade" kaiden laughed to himself as his ship lowered and he jumped in going to the helm. a holographic projection of jane appeared in the co-pilots seat, and kaiden pilotted.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Sep 26th, 2009 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:33 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Cade "Sometimes I have visions caused by the force. One was of a great army coming to assist the Jedi of this Era. From Dathomir. "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:43 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"That supposed to be a good thing, punk?" Cade asked threatiningly, laughing a little bit. "Besides, I'm tougher... Obviously."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:41 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What now?))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:24 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i just found something kinda funny out, if this rp is based in 138 and anola is 5 then she would have been born 4 years before the legacy comics started:P~
"guns are operational, and running at 60% power" jane informed kaiden while running system checks.
"according to our data the mynock is superior to our ship in everyway but cargospace, shields, hull, and equal hyperdrive" janes also told him as the hologram continued to appear to press buttons
"then let's go to our usual plan, jane open holovid communications then" kaiden told her with confidence in his voice, so far nobody has beaten him with communications. Jane nodded and her hologram disapeared from the co-pilot's seat and a few seconds later a communications hail was sent to the Mynock.
~if you accept the call, which there will be no attacking during~
a holographic image of jane will appear about 10 seconds later then normally
"greeting i am Jane captain of The Canderous, my pilot and I have been sent to capture or kill you"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:59 PM