KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » It's Not The Flu ...

It's Not The Flu ...
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

It's Not The Flu ...

EDIT

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

EDIT

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:46 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

EDIT

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"There is evidence that an international corporate criminal syndicate, which has annexed high government office at Federal and State level, is intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the people of the United States by using an artificial (genetic) flu pandemic virus and forced vaccine program to cause mass death and injury and depopulate America in order to transfer control of the United States to the United Nations and affiliated security forces (UN troops from countries such as China, Canada, the UK and Mexico)."

I'd like to see the evidence, please?

Edit: The pic above with the scared running children is hilarious. His Holly-Jew-Wood one was also funny.
http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/dees1.htm

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 19th, 2009 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 05:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"There is evidence that an international corporate criminal syndicate, which has annexed high government office at Federal and State level, is intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the people of the United States by using an artificial (genetic) flu pandemic virus and forced vaccine program to cause mass death and injury and depopulate America in order to transfer control of the United States to the United Nations and affiliated security forces (UN troops from countries such as China, Canada, the UK and Mexico)."

I'd like to see the evidence, please?

The pic above with the scared running children is hilarious. I'll give Icke some fun-credit there.

Apparently saying "there is evidence" is evidence.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 05:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

But remember swine flu also doesn't exist and happens to be harmless. But it will kill you anyway.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 05:26 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

again its the VACCINE for swine flu that kills you,not swine flu itself.try to remember that and you might want to actually try to read the post as well.btw Deano,expect this thread to get closed,people around here just dont seem to want the truth to get out.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 21st, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if that's the case then surely you can show us statistics of the number of people who have died of swine flu and then show how many of them were vaccinated?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Mr Parker
again its the VACCINE for swine flu that kills you,not swine flu itself.try to remember that and you might want to actually try to read the post as well.btw Deano,expect this thread to get closed,people around here just dont seem to want the truth to get out.
Parker, seriously, would you just stop believing every thing that you read on the internet. It's not good for you and it's not good for society. I would love to know how the swine flu vaccine which does not exist was able to kill any one.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:23 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Magee
Parker, seriously, would you just stop believing every thing that you read on the internet. It's not good for you and it's not good for society. I would love to know how the swine flu vaccine which does not exist was able to kill any one.

Magee,seriously,would you just stop believing every thing that the government tells you and for once,stop seeing only what you WANT to see? also,why are you so obsessed over me and what "I" say? roll eyes (sarcastic) you just proved that just now by addressing ME instead of the thread that I didnt even create.seriously,you need to get over this unhealthy obsession you have over me.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:00 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find the conspiracies funny and a little sad at times but sometimes possible to, but the idea of something being in the vaccine is actually quite interesting. It is an interesting time to come about.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:29 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Ryo 666
I find the conspiracies funny and a little sad at times but sometimes possible to, but the idea of something being in the vaccine is actually quite interesting. It is an interesting time to come about.

Every vaccine ever has had this conspiracy pop up.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:39 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

This is quite interesting, I just found this article a few minutes ago:

http://www.canada.com/health/ Swine...2044/story.html

It talks about how those in Canada are being "urged" to get this new Swine Flu vaccine, and that they're going to try to make a compensation package...

The most interesting bit, however, is that it says, and I quote, "...there won’t be time for a swine flu vaccine to go through standard safety testing before immunizations begin in the fall."

Do I believe there is a conspiracy here? Perhaps, it is possible, but I'll wait before I make a decision on it... This same article is about a program for compensating those who would be hurt by the vaccine...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:00 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Conspiracy? No, if there was one testing would be irrelevant anyway, they'd never bother mentioning that they didn't test it.

It is however very bad medicine and suggests to me that Canadians should think carefully about getting a vaccine that hasn't actually been tested.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I have told you not to simply repost David Icke's ramblings, Deano. That is not what this forum is here for. Furthermore, it's a load of garbage...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Magee,seriously,would you just stop believing every thing that the government tells you and for once,stop seeing only what you WANT to see? also,why are you so obsessed over me and what "I" say? roll eyes (sarcastic) you just proved that just now by addressing ME instead of the thread that I didnt even create.seriously,you need to get over this unhealthy obsession you have over me.

I'm sorry, but this post made me laugh, just because of the whole 'My defense is that you are a sheep and you are harassing me!' rather than something more reasonable explaining why you take stock in the things you do.

As for why the thread was closed, I explicitly stated in the rules that threads starting with copy-pasted rants and rambles were prohibited. Mr. Deano keeps posting them, of course. It has nothing to do with your stupid delusion that a crime syndicate has taken over the government (because that is what it is; stupid, nothing more).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote