KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Public Announcement

Public Announcement
Started by: Genesis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Public Announcement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genesis
Hello. It's Genesis. Well, I'm not really Genesis.

I'm actually Sorgo.

Some of you know that I have returned and I've said it numerous times in threads and also have it stated under my username.

Now, I'm only here because I'm fairly certain Raz has allowed my return. When I joined, I immediately sent him a PM with a direct apology to him, Ushgarak and the administration as a whole.

What I did was wrong. I acknowledge that now. If I had an issue with Ushgarak, I could have spoken with him privately. Instead, I publicly insulted him and humiliated him. That isn't right. It never was right and I can't believe I did it, let alone condoned it.

It has been roughly three years since I was restricted from KMC. I have created numerous socks, only to act again like the old Sorgo I used to be. I finally stopped making socks when I realized what negative impact I had on these forums. I only returned with this sock when I realized that I didn't have to change who I was but how I was.

So, I've come back because I'm not the bastard I used to be. I have a lot of friends here still and a lot of enemies I need to apologize to.

So, I'm here to stay! smile

- Lord Sorgo

I can't quite laugh hard enough.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:42 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

As far as I know, Raz got no such PM and even if he did, he's not been on for a while anyway. Not that it would matter. No one with a record like the one that he has would be allowed back. Ever.

The ban will be made permanent ASAP. The reason it didn't happen before was because we didn't have any proof. I certainly knew it was him but was unable to act on it.

And Sorgo? You had your second chance years ago, before your original account was permanently banned.

Closing this as there is no point in keeping it open.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote