KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Is a gun a gun if you can't see it?" inquired Vash. "Old habits die hard, we don't want to be completely unarmed in a strange town in the middle of an uninhabitable planet, would we?"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:35 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"The answer is yes, it is," Kelly says. "If I need to spell it out, I want pistols, folks, not assault rifles. Anything small and not... big, that works. We've got nothin' to fear from Rubicon, but Vash is right, never hurts to be prepared."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Christopher turned his head to Phil as he headed for where the Gan Ying is expected to be.

"Because what else is there to do?", he replied with a bit of jest. "I'm just floating across the sea of stars, just like I always have. So yeah, at the moment this ship is the one I'm going out on. what about you?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:52 PM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I will head out towards the Foreman, then, looking for the Captain, or someone of the Crew, in charge of finding passengers.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"Of course, sir. It'll be no problem, sir." She says, nodding her head politely. The talk of guns and swords goes right past her, and she pauses, waiting for the soldiers to finish their shop talk. Their armaments don't concern her, unless they're carrying them in her presence. "Any idea where we'll be headed next?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:08 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Well, seems like we got money to make. So lets hop to it!"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:12 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Go open the cargo hold first, Shaftoe," Kelly says. "I think the Foreman's here. And I believe Harlan mentioned we're staying in the Bai Hu system... but... remains to be seen where we're heading to. I'll let you know as soon as I do, Harmony."

--

"I used to terraform," Phil says, "but I'm not cut out for it."

Can't imagine why he'd say that, Christopher, this guy being stringy and a not-at-all built for physical labor, let alone something as demanding as terraforming...

"I want to travel myself... been saving up for it, really. Been anywhere interesting?"

The drifters leave the saloon and all head out towards Gan Ying, getting there around the same time as the Foreman and his group.

Christopher, you recognize him as Foreman Kane. He is the head honcho in Eridu, overseeing the entire terraforming project on Rubicon. He wears his Foreman's uniform proudly and has a finely trimmed beard to obscures his jawline. He peers over at you through a pair of spectacles.

"Ah, I see we are not the only visitors to the spaceport," Kane comments when you approach.

The crew hasn't come out yet, Gabriel. You imagine they are briefing themselves for whatever business they have here.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 20th, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(edited in a response to the crew- posted while I was posting, that you did)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:30 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'll stride towards the cargo hatch and hit the button. Looking outwards as the door opens.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:01 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Kenneth will stand beside Shaftoe as he opens the hatch, curious to see prospective passengers.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:22 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Good. A pistol is a soldier's best friend" chuckled Vash, hiding his pistol away on a holster behind his black jacket.

"Let's see how this foreman treats our cargo" he added in, following Shaftoe to the hatch.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:25 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

In that case, Kenneth, Vash, and Shaftoe head off to the cargo hold. It opens at the front of the ship, the ramp lowering down from the 'bow' just below the cockpit, roughly about the same time that Kane addresses the Drifters and Phil.

-

"Any other questions from the peanut gallery?" Kelly asks the crew and its resident space prostitute.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:45 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Observation roll on Kane. If we could already see him, that is.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:48 PM
Thraxis88

"None here, sir." Harmony says, while waiting for him to dismiss the meeting. Once she's free to go, she heads to the cargo meet and greet the new arrivals; she sticks to the back, almost hiding behind the others so she'll be able to get a look at them before they spot her.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:35 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"No Capt'," Alan says, heading to the cargo bay. Once there he busies himself with getting the supplies good and ready for transport, paying little attention to the people outside.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:40 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gazzar

"aye." responds Raven and heads to the cargo bay. he helps with the cargo, all the while staying out of sight.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:23 AM
gazzar is currently offline Click here to Send gazzar a Private Message Find more posts by gazzar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Foreman Kane has brought a hovering platform for the crates of terraforming chemicals- highly dangerous, those- to be placed upon. Those on Gan Ying need to do relatively little work; Kane's men set to shifting the crates quickly.

"Thank you kindly," Kane says to the crewmembers there. "I trust the passage was safe? These chemicals can be a tad volatile, if you take my meaning."

What do you wish to discern about Kane with your Observation check, Vash?

You spot them quickly, Harmony; they are the only people you don't know that aren't wearing some sort of uniform. Two of them are ragged and well-traveled in their appearance, while one is fresh-faced and wearing a simple shirt and trousers.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:19 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"You'll find no problems with the cargo. Now lets deal with the issue of us getting paid and we can both go on our way."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:03 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Questions? Oh no, none that I can think of at the moment, simply a desire to wrap this up quickly so we may go somewhere a bit more...civilized," Nadra replies to Kelly, before going out to join the rest.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Now that I think of it, no observation roll. Not needed know, probably. He's the head of the terraforming projects and should be paying us for the cargo, nothing else I need to know.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:21 AM