KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Shensheng de gaowan," Kenneth mutters. "Adelei Niska." He rubs his forehead. "And we just took out some of his goons, by the sound of it..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 04:25 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"Hen hao, Captain. We'll need to relocate the wounded to an airlock that works..." Harmony says, "I'll send them shuttle docking procedures for the cargo bay maintenance hatch, sir. That will provide a decent bottleneck, and we can just open the cargo bay doors if they try anything. I can't recommend using our shuttles: it's not bì bù ka shao za chéng and they're too easy to capture. And they should have their own, the qingwa cào de liúmáng..." That kind of language is extremely unusual from Harmony...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 04:46 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Christopher blinks in amazement for a moment.
"Niska?? THE Niska?? You aren't trying to pull a bluff on us, are you? We're all in it deep if you're telling the truth..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:30 AM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"One of many business ventures," Phillip says. "Scrapping nice ships for profit. And you just got in his way. I would be awful nice to me if I were you... but I can't guarantee that it'll make anything easier for y'all."

-

"Sure enough," Kelly says. He clicks the radio again.

"Do you all have a shuttle?" Kelly asks. "We're willin' to talk 'bout your prisoners if y'all are."

"Negative," comes the response.

"Dammit," Kelly curses to you, Harmony. "What do you think?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"Zhen daomei... Give me a minute, sir." Harmony says, trying to pull up specs on the enemy ship. "...I think we should get all the wounded we intend to hand over in the cargo hold, handcuffed, unsuited, and unarmed. Then, we let them do another ship-to-ship, this time with three men, and unarmed. Anything more, anything less, and we vent the entire cargo hold through the bay doors: they'll bring another gun on this ship chufei wo sile. To keep the situation under control, we should have every gun on this ship, in a suit, secured in the catwalks. And we can move the cargo somewhere else in the meantime."

Harmony starts checking that the bottom maintenance hatch is still viable: who knows what other systems their hacker had tampered with? "But do we really have to give them anything, sir? We've got a boatful of pirates and an Alliance cruiser two hours out, tops. If we stash the goods, we could lure their ship into range and hand them all over to the jing in no time for a nice bounty."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 12:49 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Ahh, but he's not going to be very happy with you either, now will he. You underestimated the crew of this ship, nor did you think about the fact that the passengers would get involved," Nadra replies, glaring at him. "And even Niska wouldn't be mad enough to touch a licensed Companion..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Kenneth stares at Nadra. "Uh... yes, actually, he would be." He shakes his head as he goes to the comm and connects to the cockpit. "Captain my captain? You're never gonna believe what I just heard from dear Phillip."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:07 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"...I'm not your Captain, but I'll patch you through to him." Harmony responds to Kenneth's comm message, before forwarding the comm link to wherever the Captain currently is. She'll keep tabs on the message, however.

(Last I was aware of his location, he was in/near the turrets)

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Oct 22nd, 2009 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:52 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Shaftoe is a bit peeved at being stopped.
"What the hell do you think you are doing? We don't owe these men anything except maybe a long drift out in the black. And if their story is correct, we arn't gonna be handing them back to a man who wants to hunt us down. Seein as they know our ship, its bearing and probably more. If we wanna survive, we don't take prisoners. We extract what we can and move on. This ain't no goddamn mercy trip were on, so don't make it into one."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:22 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Marina frowns at Shaftoe.

"Hey, I just think we don't need to make their boss madder than he is already going to be," Marina says. "Let him deal with their sorry hides. He's way worse than we are! Maybe we should prod the Captain, see what he thinks we should do."

Marina is not against executing these guys for storming our boat, but it seems different to her when she's not in the fight.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:31 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The hijackers-turned-hostages are watching fearfully as it is debated what their fate will be.

-

"Alliance are not something I want to deal with today," Kelly responds to Harmony. "Ship-to-ship will have to do. Find 'em a spot to link up. I don't think they're after our goods."

Then he responds to the infirmary. "What's up, Doc?" Kelly asks.

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

"He might not give a damn for a Companion, but he'll still be pretty upset with our boy Phillip here. I meant it when I said ALL of us are in for it deep."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:17 AM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"We're not monsters and we're not heartless individuals. I will not stand by and allow you to kill them without reason. If this man is so dangerous then do you not think that killing his men in cold blood would be spitting in his face? I put my life on the line back there and I took the extra effort to spare their lives. Please sir, do not make my generous efforts be in vain."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Phillip just spilled who he's working for." He sighs. "...it's Adelei Niska."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 02:57 AM
Thraxis88

"Alright, sir..." Harmony says, reluctantly. She may not agree with the Captain's decision, but she'll follow his orders. She hits the ship-wide page, and says "All crew, bring the prisoners to the cargo hold: remove their space suits, secure them and their weapons, then suit up and ready for a boarding action in the cargo bay. The Captain wants them off his ship." Niska or no, she's acting on the Captain's previous request...

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 03:25 AM
Craft
CTE

Alan will go to the cargo hold and help ready it for the ship to ship.

"Sir, do you think we should leave the cargo out in the open for this?" He asks the Captain over the com.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 04:13 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There is a moment of silence from Kelly.

"THE Niska?" Kelly says. "Pìhuà! Are you sure he's not pullin' your leg, Doc? Dealing with Niska's goons' a whole 'nother barrel of bullets than some ship-jumping dunderheads."

-

Harmony's utterance of the Captain's request makes Shaftoe's bloodlust moot. The prisoners are unarmed- their guns were sucked into space with everything else- but that leaves Marina and Toki and Shaftoe to get them to strip down and get to the hold.

"Kinda hard to put it anywhere else," Kelly replies to Alan. "Big nondescript crates. No big deal."

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 06:55 AM
Thraxis88

"...Captain, you sure you don't wanna hand them over to the feds? It would look a lot better for us in Niska's eyes if his ship got nicked by the Alliance than if a mark beat them back..." Harmony says, still working on docking preparations. As an afterthought, she comms the entire crew again, and adds, "All civilians who want to avoid a firefight, meet by the cockpit."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 03:03 PM
Bardock42

"The know nothing more about the ship than the pilots back on their ship. I will not stand by how you torture and kill these men for information. There is such a thing as decency, my friend. And if you still think they should be executed, isn't that your Captain's call anyways?" Gabriel says looking from Shaftoe to Marina, letting Shaftoe's arm go.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"He's not exactly in a position to lie about it, Sir. I think he's being honest..."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 09:17 PM