KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"As you like," Kelly says to Nadra. "Best keep the Companion reclusive from the ordinary drifters. Maintain an aire of mystery or whatever."

-

"Fascinating," Kane says, and Toki picks up a hint of a condescending tone. "Toki Kasumi, though... that name sounds familiar."

Vash, the Captain doesn't even know where you're headed yet.

-

"Not terribly bad," Phil comments, wandering over to Harmony. "Is it as nice as you're saying it is? Looks... kinda worn down."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Gender: Male
Location: United States

I thought we atleast knew where Foreman Harlan was ?


__________________

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:25 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Floating in the Black

"She's even nicer; these cabins are some of the best, make you think you're on a cruise liner. Since she's only a few years old she's as new as they come, compared to most of those floating wrecks of luh suh out there. And, well, yeah, she's gonna look a little worn down: we've been hauling a bunch of gross chemicals around for days. That will make even the most jing chai vessel look a little nasty. But don't worry, we'll clean her out sooner or later." She then reaches out with both hands, "We'll be holding onto your weapons for your stay, but don't worry, they'll be safely stowed away."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:27 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Southern Cross

He noticed his name carried some slight albeit unwanted recognition. Toki wasn't a fan of lying nor was he really good at it so he just tried to brush the subject aside. "Well I honestly can't say I've been told that before."


__________________


You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:47 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Perhaps I'll just go flaunt myself a bit," Nadra replies. "Keep my distance, of course, but at least show that I am here."

With that, she'll leave the ship, looking over the new passengers and standing a bit back before speaking. "Oh, the Gan Ying is certainly a nice enough ship. I would not travel on anything that was junk, myself."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Gender: Male
Location: "Kidnapping" Peach

Kenneth smirks, not looking at Nadra as he cuts in. "No... I suppose she has better things to do with junk than travel on it."


__________________

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:54 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Oh, how very crude of you..." Nadra replies with a sideways glance at him.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Gender: Male
Location: "Kidnapping" Peach

"I was merely agreeing with you, ma'am," Kenneth says, hands clasped behind his back. "I wouldn't dream of offending our ambassador."


__________________

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:56 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Floating in the Black

Harmony takes a moment, looking confused, as Kenneth makes his comment, before realization dawns, "....Ooooh. Hey, Doctor, be nice..."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:59 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Gender: Male
Location: United States

"We could try to be professional?" smiled Vash looking over at Kenneth and Nadra. "We are after all," he continued. "The crew of the Gan Ying."

It was a young ship, so he knew it wasn't that famous. Just saying it made him feel good. Maybe, some day, the ship will gain a fiercesome reputation. Most of the individuals in the crew itself seemed to have some sort of reputation.


__________________

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:05 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Yes, my dear Doctor Lloyd, do be polite, especially in front of the new guests," Nadra says with a polite smile. "And I am not a part of the crew, Vash, I am simply a passenger myself."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

"A companion on such a ship, nice as it is, seems uncommon to me. But if someone of your status is happy with the accomodations, I am sure it will be a far step up from this place and others I have had the pleasure being stuck in" Gabriel addressed Nadra, and with the last part slipped a knowing look to Christopher.


__________________

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:15 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Gender: Male
Location: Dreaming...Or am I living...

"Well it seems like that concludes our business now. If you'll excuse us, we have some other matters to attend to" (To Kane, Shaftoe will let the others talk to the crew.

"Door goin up."
He hits the button, and then runs off the end, dropping into the dirt of the starport with a thud while the door closes behind him. He waits until the others come out from the hatch and move towards Harlan's location.


__________________

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:31 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Gender: Male
Location: Australia!

Alan, who had tried to remain unnoticed during the encounter, breaths a slight sigh of relief as the door closes, before remembering they have new passengers. We need the money, he grudgingly tells himself.

Alan will speedily leave the room to meet Shaftoe outside.


__________________
We shall serve the Old Ones until our dying breath. Warriors of Lustria shall not fail!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:28 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gazzar
Member

Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Raven, glad that no one tried to talk to him headed outside to help with the task at hand.


__________________

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:07 AM
gazzar is currently offline Click here to Send gazzar a Private Message Find more posts by gazzar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Harlan is on Rubicon, Vash. He's in town; the new passengers aren't going.

"If you say so," Kane says to Toki, shrugging. "Nevertheless, I admire your dedication to your crewmates."

Like Gabriel, Phil seems generally pleased with Harmony's explanation of Gan Ying and the classy Nadra's testament to the ship's decency.

"Well, I'd like to climb aboard," Phil says. "Don't care much where I'm going. Do I talk to your Captain about that?"

-

Kelly actually steps in and stops Shaftoe from raising the cargo ramp.

"If everyone could just clear off to the side of the ship, thanks," Kelly shouts to everyone. "Foreman Kane, thanks for your business, hope your chems get put to good use."

"You are quite welcome," Foreman Kane responds. With a gesture, he and his men start to clear out of the dusty field with their purchased cargo. "Happy trails."

"You too." Kelly turns to Shaftoe. "Hey, Samson, remember?"

Gan Ying has two small hovercraft loaders stored inside the cargo bay called Samsons. They are useful for transporting the crew around town when Kelly approves their use, and if you are picking up cargo. They can be mounted with machine guns, but no need now.

"Take one into town. Harlan's got cargo for us, just hasn't told us where it's goin' yet. Hit up the armory, too."

After that, Kelly will step up to see what the incoming passengers are talking about, making sure Kenneth and Harmony stick around to keep talking.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Floating in the Black

"Oh, hi there Captain!" Harmony practically bubbles her greeting, "I was just telling our guests about the ship! Still haven't got their names yet, or their weapons, but they seem likeable enough!" She gestures from the passengers to the Captain, "This is Captain Kelly- he's the man to talk to about all the fiddly little details of your trip with us, like payment and quarters!" She takes the moment they all use to look at the Captain to give them each a quick glance-over again.
(Another Observation roll since I never got results for the last one >.> )

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 04:57 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:47 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Your results are the same as Kenneth's. You quickly identify that Christopher and Gabriel are armed (though with what I cannot say as we have not covered that yet) and young Phillip is not. You recognize that Christopher and Gabriel have reputations that proceed them... but more successes on your roll sees to it that you notice Phillip is nervous.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 05:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Gender: Male
Location: Australia!

Well then Alan will, instead, hop aboard the Samson and get her started.

(Unless Raven or Marina wanna take the wheel. I'm assuming pilot is needed to drive these?)


__________________
We shall serve the Old Ones until our dying breath. Warriors of Lustria shall not fail!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:19 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Yes, Pilot is required. Feel free to play driver, Alan.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:56 AM.
Pages (38): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.