KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Damn. One mission, I promise, I'll make Vash bring nothing else but a spear. And I"ll be spearing people.

For now though, I'll be bringing a Katana.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:59 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gabriel- you have never seen anything like this ship before. Kelly guides you into the cargo hold, which is narrow but high, as is much of the ship due to its boat-like shape. It must be a prototype of some sort.

"This is the cargo hold," Kelly says. "Not much else to say about that."

-

With everyone situated as to what they are carrying, we'll move on.

Alan guides the Samson through the dusty streets of Eridu without delay, pausing only to situate himself with street names and such. Foreman Harlan's residence proves to be easy to find, though. It is a fair few stories above the rest of the squat structures that dominate Eridu, and completely built in the futuristic architectural style of Alliance government buildings. It doubles as his office and his home. You pull around to the garage, as it says to do on the slip that Kelly handed you.

It is fairly quiet around here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 09:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, first thing Nadra will do is look about and make an Observation roll, see if anything stands out.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 10:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cameras. Lots of cameras, very obviously placed, in all directions. All of the windows are closed and the curtains pulled.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 10:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Is the silence around here normal, or should we have expected more noise than this?" Toki awaits further orders from the group or the appearance of the person they're meeting.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 10:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Considering it's an office, maybe more noise," Marina comments. "Could be that we're here after hours, though. Beats me."

Nice trick.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:03 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Well, my assumption is that they know we are here," Nadra comments, gesturing subtly towards the cameras.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:03 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Harmony follows with the group, lagging a little behind the passengers. She lets the Captain lead the way and do the talking; it is, after all, his ship. She idly keeps an eye on the passengers during the tour.

Last edited by Thraxis88 on Jul 27th, 2009 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:52 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Alan's eyes jump from camera to camera. "I don't like being watch this much," he says quietly, looking around, hoping that Harlan will just jump out. "I just wanna get the cargo and return the the Gan Ying as quickly as possible..."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:16 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Perhaps someone should go knock on the door..." Nadra says, looking over the crew, her gaze very much saying but I'm not going to be the one to do it, so someone please get this over with already.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 05:04 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yes Ma'am, allow me take that duty." Toki says with a humble bow. He walks towards the door and knocks on it four times. He takes a step back and awaits an answer.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 05:10 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

While the crew watches on, Toki approaches the garage door and knocks four times. The bangs resound in the unseen garage, and at first there seems to be no response. The crew waits in silence under the watchful glare of the building's cameras.

Then the garage door slowly slides open. As it is coming up, a burly and bearded man with a submachine gun ducks under it and steps out into the daylight. He wears a tank tap with a black vest, under which a pistol is obviously strapped. His hair is short and messy, but his beard is great in length and thickness.

"I take it you're the crew of Gan Ying?" the man says, scrutinizing you all with beady eyes.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 27th, 2009 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:22 AM
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Christopher went along with Gabriel and the Captain, examining what he can. Might as well even do an observation roll to see how interesting the whole thing is.

"What sort of ship is this, Captain Kelly? I'm a bit of an admirer of ships myself, but this one seems definitely one of a kind. Or at least close enough."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:31 AM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I can most definitely assure you that Gan Ying is one of a kind," Kelly says. "Alliance prototype that never went into production; abandoned project for deep space exploration. I'm luck to have 'er."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:48 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Observation roll on him to see if there's anything suspicious about him.

Vash eyes the submachine gun before looking up at the man.

"Yes, we are The crew of the Gan Ying"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 10:08 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Alan will make an observation roll on what's inside the garage when Vash speaks up.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 10:12 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"...Actually, I've been meaning to ask you about that, Captain." Harmony speaks up from the back, "But it can wait until later; it's not that important." She smiles at him, following on the tour.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:39 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Are you with Harlan, then?" Marina asks, eyeing the bearded man suspiciously.

Nice trick.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:04 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Kelly shrugs and leads the group onwards and upwards; a flight of stairs on either side of the cargo bay leads up to the rest of the ship. It must be said, the inside of the ship looks to be in better condition than the outside, Drifters. As if the outside were intentionally worn down.

-

The garage is full of crates, Alan. Crates and guys with guns.

"I am," the man says. "Bring your vehicle into the garage, please."

He turns about and steps back into the garage, not looking back.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:40 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well, lets do it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 09:29 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote