KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Aliens vs. Anakin

Aliens vs. Anakin
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Aliens vs. Anakin

Anakin Skywalker flies around in space in his Jedi Fighter and detects an emergency beacon. He lands on an unknown planet and tracks the beacons signal in a wrecked Republican Warship. All the clone troopers onboard are dead and from the looks of it, something bursted out of their chests. Anakin tries getting off the ship so he can get in his fighter and contact the Republic about this finding. Suddenly, Xenomorphs come running at Anakin.

Anakin has knowledge on the Xenomorphs so he's gonna have to try avoiding their acid when he cuts them. Yes he has his lightsaber and can use the force. There are over 200 Xenomorphs, 10 Facehuggers, two Predaliens and one Queen. Not all of the Aliens will be coming after Skywalker at the same time because he has to deal with a few he's encountering now. He is starting from the bottom deck to the top.

Will Anakin survive?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:57 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

no He dies horribly.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:58 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Why the hell are Predaliens there?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:02 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I think he survives. If he has The Force, he can both confuse and discourage the aliens.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:22 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Actually, Anakin might have a chance. Will his lightsaber not cause them to bleed acid and cauterize the wounds. If so I could possibly see him making it through. His chances aren't very good.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:28 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
no He dies horribly.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sorry Anakin, you lose

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I suggest you give him some help. Kenobi, Mace Windu, or both.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:48 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I suggest you give him some help. Kenobi, Mace Windu, or both.

Maybe I should. Okay, Anakin gets help from Obi-Wan.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 01:04 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

They have a chance if there is no blood drawn from the lightsabers.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 02:14 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

hes fighting in a ship yes?

he wins then. lightsabers cauterize wounds 99% of the time with the 1 remaining % times like when obi-wan used it on that alien in ANH. but even then the blood didnt spatter it just pooled out of the arm afterwards meaning it was at least semi-cauterized.

anakin stays within the hallways forcing the aliens to come at him in groups of 5-6 at a time which anakin can easily handle. the force will protect him from getting flanked and his lightsaber skills will allow him to easily dispatch any group of aliens that come at him. the only time he might end up in trouble is if he finds himself in a very large and open room where he can be swarmed. as long he stays in tight-quarters the aliens number advantage is nullified.

anakin can win this by himself. adding another jed ito watch his back is overkill.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 02:42 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no Too many.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Really? What's an Aliens best feat?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:56 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sheer numbers.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:00 AM
Dr Will Hatch

No, I mean what can it do? I've never seen the films.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:06 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:32 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I doubt a lightsabre's usual effect of cauterize will have the same effect on the Aliens as their circulatory system functions under high pressure. IMO, acid blood pissing out will be unavoidable. However, if you take AvP's aliens into consideration, its a different ball game, as the Preds had no problem with acid blood after impaling them with their spears.

A Jedi's chances aren't very good at surviving this scenario. A Sith however, with lightning and offensive force push and grip with have a much better chance. Sabre-throw is also a good defense. Even then, if they are stormed by a mass of Aliens, they probably can't hold them off. They'll need to fight at a choke point of sorts.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:36 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Why wouldn't a Jedi use Force Push? If we add the Clone Wars movie, it is a pretty powerful move, whether offensive or defensive.

Last edited by Dr Will Hatch on Jul 20th, 2009 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why doesnt he just blast him with his ship?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:49 AM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
No, I mean what can it do? I've never seen the films.
Well there running speed is fast as hell. There strong and insanely resistant to blunt force. There tails and claws have penetrated Yautja armor. The acid blood melted through like 4-6 decks of the Nostromo. One alien? Anakin could likely handle. Five? That's pushing it. 10-20? I don't buy it.

Yautja are able to take on so many because of there skills and there variety of technology.

Switch Anakin with OT Darth Vader and you might have something.

OT Vader dwarfs Anakin in Force mastery and adeptness. He's far smarter and a hell of alot stronger physically. He is also not dependent on his flesh or body parts. If he loses an arm to acid he can still fight on, Anakin can't.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:01 AM