KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Aliens vs. Anakin

Aliens vs. Anakin
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Why wouldn't a Jedi use Force Push? If we add the Clone Wars movie, it is a pretty powerful move, whether offensive or defensive.

Yes I guess they could but just considering the PT, its nowhere near enough to repel over 200 Xenomorphs. Plus, push does only exactly that, pushes them back momentarily, it won't put any of them down permanently. Whereas lightning might put them down. Vader's force crush at the end of EpIII also seems like a good solution.

I don't really remember the Clone Wars feats, but yea everything was upgraded in that film I think.

I guess in theory, if they worked together in a way that I would have them, they might survive. But the thing is, I know that they probably wouldn't fight like what I have in mind.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:05 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Maul had force push and force lightning, he would clear.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I haven't actually seen the Clone Wars movie, but I assume it is like the cartoon. In the TV show, Yoda was shownTKing entire mountains with ease and hurling it at armies. And I believe Mace took on a whole battalion by himself. Now Anakin showed skill when he gives into his rage, so I kind of agree with you Placidity, that a Sith could take care of the aliens more effectively than a Jedi. If it's only Anakin, who's to say he would go Dark Side in the absense of his master?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:12 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why doesnt he just blast him with his ship?

Oh gee I don't know. Maybe it's because he's at the bottom deck of the wrecked warship and a bunch of Xenomorphs are in his way.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:23 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why doesnt he just blast him with his ship?
One would surely get on and sneak attack him the same way it played out in the first two films.

OT Vader could probably handle this better than both Kenobi and Anakin.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:29 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

erm... why do people keep bringing up these numbers as if they mean anything?

numbers mean absolutely nothing in this fight. anakin will be trekking through a hallway 8 feet wide and ten feet high. you cant physically fit 200 aliens in one hallway that size. as long as anakin stays inside close quarters there is literally not a single possible way for him to be swarmed. There isn't a single possible way for him to fight more then 10 maximum at a time.

he solos.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:10 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

One splash of acidic blood is all it takes. Someone said something earlier that Xeno wounds might not cauterize like a humans.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

placidity said that he doesnt think it can which i dsagree with. when have we ever seen blood spray out or even splash out of an alien kill-bill style after it is cleaved by a clean cut like from a lightsaber ?

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Jul 20th, 2009 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:44 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by Darth Martin

OT Vader dwarfs Anakin in Force mastery and adeptness. He's far smarter and a hell of alot stronger physically. He is also not dependent on his flesh or body parts. If he loses an arm to acid he can still fight on, Anakin can't.

the problem with vader is that if the aliens do splash blood when they die from a lightsaber it will only take one splash on his lite-brite respirator and hes SOL in asthma attack city.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:44 AM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by WO Polaski
placidity said that he doesnt think it can which i dsagree with. when have we ever seen blood spray out or even splash out of an alien kill-bill style after it is cleaved by a clean cut like from a lightsaber ?
When Ben Kenobi killed that alien in the bar on Tatooine in ANH.

Originally posted by WO Polaski
the problem with vader is that if the aliens do splash blood when they die from a lightsaber it will only take one splash on his lite-brite respirator and hes SOL in asthma attack city.
Could be true, but would you put your faith in him or the flesh and blood Skywalker?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 03:27 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

[B]When Ben Kenobi killed that alien in the bar on Tatooine in ANH.

lightsabers cauterize wounds 99% of the time with the 1 remaining % times like when obi-wan used it on that alien in ANH. but even then the blood didnt spatter it just pooled out of the arm afterwards meaning it was at least semi-cauterized.

quote:
Could be true, but would you put your faith in him or the flesh and blood Skywalker?

i dont know. you make a good point about vaders limbs though. he can essentially tank through most of the damage.

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Jul 20th, 2009 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Ben Kenobi killed that alien in the bar on Tatooine in ANH.

Indeed.

And Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:48 PM
Darth Martin

Well I'd take Vader. He holds all of the advantages. As documented already speed and agility is unecessary seeing how it's a small corridor.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xenos are swarming, acid is flying, but speed and agility is of no importance?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:19 PM
Darth Martin

You think Anakin going to dodge flying liquid acid. erm

I'd side with Vader. He's much more powerful, smarter, and he's alf Terminator in physical stats.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:22 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed is of more importance here. As someone said earlier, one splash on Vaders breathing apparatus and he is done.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:27 PM
Darth Martin

Could be. But if Vader just used his fists and the Force would any blood be drawn? smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did Vader ever use his fists with efficiency?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:35 PM
Darth Martin

(please log in to view the image)
He's quite strong thanks to his cybernetic implants. Here he lifts this rebel 1 foot off the ground. He later throws him into a wall with ease

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jul 20th, 2009 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:43 PM