KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Aliens vs. Anakin

Aliens vs. Anakin
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And while he is pounding away on a Xeno, the others swarm.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Or he crushes everything in his proximity similar to what he did to the medical facility in ROTS. erm

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:49 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeesh, more force scream bullshit......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:52 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

They don't teach this at Hogwarts?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:54 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, at Hogwarts they teach much more complicated, more powerful shit.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:57 PM
Darth Martin

Like not allowing children to say Voldemort's name allowed?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:05 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

so then weve all agreed that the lightsaber will fulyl cauterize any alien limbs that are severed and the aliens can not swarm in a hallway. meaning this is 10 aliens vs. 1 which is something anakin will win.

so if aliens dont have the nubmer advantage and they dont then how do they win?

ive always found them to overrated personally. that squad in the beggining of Aliens would have wiped the floor with that entire colony of them if they didnt have to worry about the reactor.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:12 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

We agreed on that?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:15 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

well no one tried to refute what i said so i automatically assumed...

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Jul 21st, 2009 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 02:01 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WO Polaski
that squad in the beggining of Aliens would have wiped the floor with that entire colony of them if they didnt have to worry about the reactor.
Debatable. Acid could become a huge factor but yeah they would have done better. To what sucess? I'm not sure.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:28 AM