KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Tony Jaa(The Protector) Guantlet

Tony Jaa(The Protector) Guantlet
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Tony Jaa(The Protector) Guantlet

(please log in to view the image)
Kham's, Tony Jaa character in The Protector/Tom-Yum-Goong, elephant has been stolen again. To get it back he must go through all of these martial artist and defeat them. He is rested and fully healed in between matches. All fights are in an office building. How far can he get?

1. Brian Mills
2. James Bond
3. Scorpion
4. Liu Kang
5. Jason Bourne
6. Lee (Enter the Dragon)
7. Frank Martin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 07:48 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Even if he gets to Lee, he gets his ass kicked

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 10:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Who would stop him before Lee?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:10 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clear.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The only one on this list that i see stopping Jaa is Lee. As masterful as Bruce Lee was as a martial artist i really don't think his movie counterpart would be enough to stop Jaa. Going by film evidence, no one on that list showed the level of endurance, stamina or skill that Jaa displayed.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What about Frank?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. ****er needs to make another movie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What about Frank?

i'd say he definitely has the stamina but not the skill.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

He's pretty skilled. He hits hard too. I think he'd give Jaa a challenge.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:53 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That scene where Jaa took the VIP room was epic.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:54 AM
Darth Martin

VIP room? The place with all those men? The continuous shot? Which scene are you referring to?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx

are you talking about the scene after his ascent, where he eventually straps those elephant bones on his arms? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:08 AM
Darth Martin

The whole film was badass.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx

The whole film was badass.

laughing out loud i remember the first time i saw the movie. I was sitting in the theater waiting for some epic climax. Once he strapped those bones on his arms i was like aww this is going to be bad, like fighting bmx punks bad...,but it turned to bad in a very good way laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

VIP room? The place with all those men? The continuous shot? Which scene are you referring to?
Yup, where he pwns one level then ascends the stairs to the next, over and over again.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:14 AM
Darth Martin

Great scene. yes

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:26 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Indeed. ****er needs to make another movie.

Seen it? ^

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:09 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not yet.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:11 PM
jinXed by JaNx

ong bak 2 is boring.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That trailer looked pretty darn good.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:04 AM