KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Bane or he will break you

Respect Bane or he will break you
Started by: Supermutant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía

Edit.

Last edited by Philosophía on Jul 21st, 2009 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Dude?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:49 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Edit.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:53 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Wrong thread, lulz.

I'll ask a moderator to edit the first post. Sorry about that. laughing out loud

Last edited by Philosophía on Jul 21st, 2009 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:55 PM
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:11 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

During Infinite Crisis, Bane killed Judomaster with his signature back-breaker move. Cap America and Joker barely escapes becoming victims of it.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Bane saves Talia from a huge water snake and gets "rewarded."

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Bane owns all of Ra's guard and his personal body guard Ubu, then challenges Ra himself.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:14 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Bane purposefully gets six month in solitary confinement by stabbing another inmate in the eye with a knife in a teddy bear. He detox off Venom, work-out, and meditate. It's a great character moment and the moment he comes out is rather impressive as he comes back better than ever. That, and his escape from Blackgate Prison. There's a very nice feat in there with his swimming "the rip", a 30 knot current that took all other swimmers to their watery grave. -Credit to TricksterPriest

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Supermutant on Jul 21st, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:42 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thank you very much. big grin To point out one last thing, Bane had previously been badly beaten and ended up in the prison hospital courtesy of KG Beast. The fight on the preceding page with Beast was after the detox and solitary confinement. As a result of that fight, Beast aided Bane in his escape.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:26 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Bane breaks into prison to break his partner Birdy out. He punches through a wall and kills two guards. Speed feat -One guard he kills by throwing a pick axe with great accuracy before the guard can fire. Later he one-shots an armed drug dealer before he can shoot. Takes over the dealer's gang by threatening to break anyone who refuses.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Bane not on venom vs Azrael in full gear. He easily defeats Azrael and his man-thing servant Nomoz.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:53 PM
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Bane quickly beats a venom-enhanced Birdy.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Gotham Police Detective state that Bane is the most dangerous criminal ever next to the Joker. With all the villains that terrorize Gotham that's a noteworthy claim.

(please log in to view the image)

Bane quickly escape from his massive handcuffs and police custody. In the process he one-shots the officer who said he wasn't scare of Bane, before the officer can shoot.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:12 PM
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Bane injects Azrael with a more powerful version of Venom to make Azrael his slave. During this fight they survive a boat crash, and have to climb a high cliff during a hurricane with winds over 125 mph. Bane is the first one to the top and re-captures Jean Paul.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:24 PM
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

I think I hit on all of Bane's relevant appearances. Let me know if I missed something. wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:27 PM
StiltmanFTW

Great thread thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:55 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Oh, this is gonna suck... laughing

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Bane vs Joker.

Sweet & thanks Stiltman

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 02:57 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I was going to thank you for switching to image shack in my last post (The other hosting site was... annoying). But for some reason when I typed in the last post it seemed to mess up the links for the pictures.

Great respect thread also. Bane is my favorite DC villain.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 04:02 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I was going to thank you for switching to image shack in my last post (The other hosting site was... annoying). But for some reason when I typed in the last post it seemed to mess up the links for the pictures.

Great respect thread also. Bane is my favorite DC villain.

Thanks. Yeah image venue has those annoying ads, and I didn't know about that before. But once you click on the thumbnail the image is automatically resized so you don't have to scroll left to right so much. I probably will use imageshack more however because its more user friendly.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 04:33 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

One of the final arcs of JSA Classified with Hourman and Bane, is fairly essential.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 12:50 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Originally posted by Juntai
One of the final arcs of JSA Classified with Hourman and Bane, is fairly essential.

In JSA Classified #17-18, Bane lied to Hourman 1 and 2 stating that in his furious carelessness to wipe out the drug trade in his homeland, he was captured, and hooked to new highly addictive Venom, which resulted in death from the withdrawal. Bane, who had never truly been addicted to Venom, had in fact wiped out the drug lords, and destroyed every research note on Venom. He discovered in the process both strains of Venom derived from Rex Tyler's early research on Miraclo. He discovers from the Tylers that no written notes exist of Rex's work, captures Rex, and steals Rick's equipment, planning to kill Rex and force Rick to take the last of the new Venom, living forever as an addict. In the end Bane kidnaps Hourman 1, sets a trap and stalemate both Hourman 1 and 2 simultaneously, and survives a collapsing former prison.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:29 AM