KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Bane or he will break you

Respect Bane or he will break you
Started by: Supermutant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 12:07 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Daman I was gonna do a Bane thread, beat me to it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:32 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

During Salvation Run where many villains are taken to a deadly prison planet, Lex Luthor hires Bane to be one of his bodyguards. Bane easily defeats brothers Thunder and Lighting, while takes a blast of lighting at point blank range with little effect.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:32 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant

Acrobatic Feat

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
For this feat he was at normal levels then no? If so thats amazing as rick said.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:53 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by iceman24567
For this feat he was at normal levels then no? If so thats amazing as rick said.

I was just about to make note of that. He wasn't on Venom.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:56 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

One shots Manbat.
(please log in to view the image)

One shots Batman who was undercover as Matches Malone.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 08:19 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

What issues are those two from?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:07 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What issues are those two from?

Gotham Underground #1

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:11 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Supermutant
Gotham Underground #1

Thanks. I'll have to look into that. Is he in the issue(s?) more or just some small bits?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:13 AM
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Thanks. I'll have to look into that. Is he in the issue(s?) more or just some small bits?

Just small bits. Gotham Underground 1, 3, 5 & 6. Bane was manipulating the Suicide Squad while working with them to get rid of all the super criminals in Gotham, so he would be the only one left. But then the Suicide Squad by Amanda Waller's order turned on Bane, and Deadshot sending them to the prison planet in Salvation Run.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:40 AM
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Secret Six #23, An electric collar is placed on Bane (not on venom) and is designed to kill him if he tries to remove it. Bane destroys it easily.

Bane rips the arm off a man in a military armored exoskeleton suit and beats him to death with said arm.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:05 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Great thread. Bane is a beast.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 04:11 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Truth & Justice & Liberty

Also from Sercet Six#23

Bane isn't no straight forward brick, he's a stragistic fighter.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:05 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Very much enjoying the thread. Bane is a complicated man, with dimensions that put him above many in Batman's gallery. Sometimes an adversary, sometimes an ally; there are few in Bruce's life who are like that.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 04:42 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

Bane is my favorite DC villain.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:47 AM
masterpiece is currently offline Click here to Send masterpiece a Private Message Find more posts by masterpiece Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

He does have a cool mask.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:48 AM
masterpiece is currently offline Click here to Send masterpiece a Private Message Find more posts by masterpiece Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Bane w/o venom vs a giant prehistoric bird from Skartaris. He jumps on it and breaks its neck.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Bane w/o venom and unarmed takes on about 15 warriors from Skartaris. After this massacre, the one he lets live calls him a god and deathbringer. He also kills one with one hand by lifting him up and breaking his neck.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 09:34 PM
MadMadTitan

Can someone post the pictures where Bane with Venom shrugs off Bullets? I read somewhere that he can do that?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 05:48 PM
MadMadTitan is currently offline Click here to Send MadMadTitan a Private Message Find more posts by MadMadTitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

I don't think he can... pretty sure they wouldn't bother him much if they didn't hit some vital spots though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 06:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant
A Darker Knight

Bane vs Nightwing round 1, Poor kid

round 2 more punishment

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 12:08 AM