KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » illuninati killed michael jackson

illuninati killed michael jackson
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

From David Icke's OFFICIAL SITE.

"various things about MJ like (speaking of which why do they want us to call him MJ? maybe its like a demon name or something they want people chanting- maybe thats a dead end) his possible connection to freemasonry, including symbols and such, and also people saying he looks very reptilian. Well anyway with all the charges against him of child abuse or molestation I kept thinking or picturing him as a vampiric thing that constantly craved children so he could suck from their pure energies. Also in some of Davids works he mentions that white blond haired blue eyed babies are what satanists crave most for ceremonies. Also why in the hell does jackson have cream white children. They obviously have to be adopted, maybe they are like his new feeding source or hes gonna corrupt them."

So either the reptilians are fighting amongst themselves or these claims about the Illuminating killing Jackson are unfounded.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Ha, I love when conspiracies trip over themselves.

Remember when Obama won the presidency,then all of a sudden he was part of the "blood line." Not before, after, like it's possible to just become that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Not these videos here at this site.
http://canadawantsthetruth911videos.blogspot.com

the evidence in these videos have overwhelming proof that it was an inside job and explosives brought down the towers.anytime I have asked anybody wheter its here at this site or other conspiracy message boards I hang out at to watch them and comment on them and refute them,they always run off with their tails between their legs and never comment on them cause they know they cant refute them.thats hardly the way to win a debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anybody who watches THESE videos and still defends the official version of the governments obviously never watched them cause they only see what they want to see. thats why I dont get into these 9/11 discussions here anymore. no sense in discussing it if nobody is even going to take the time to look at these videos.I myself ALWAYS take the time to watch a video someone shows me during a debate and comment on it cause like I said,thats hardly the way to win a debate is not watch it when they post it for you and ask you to comment on them .LOL.

that being said I just watched the videos Deano supplied parts one through four and I have to say while Im not sold yet that Michael Jackson was murdered, the videos do show that its a possiblity he was.They were truthful about one thing in there thats a proven fact,that the Illuminati control the media and that the media manipulates and lies about world events and american history.

Its a proven fact that the CIA which is the reason the world is in such a mess cause they control world events and the media,that they have plants in major media outlets.thats a known fact cause congress did an investigation into the CIA and discovered documents that they have plants everywhere.a fact that many people around here ignore when I bring it up cause again they only see what they WANT to see.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

You keep throwing around the word "facts", without backing them up.

"Fact: The Illuminati control the media"

"Fact: The CIA control world events and the media"

Seems to be a factual conflict right there, unless you're claiming the CIA and the Illuminati are one and the same?

Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 10:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Robtard
You keep throwing around the word "facts", without backing them up.

"Fact: The Illuminati control the media"

"Fact: The CIA control world events and the media"

Seems to be a factual conflict right there, unless you're claiming the CIA and the Illuminati are one and the same?

Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact.

uh yes their one in the same and yes I say that because the things I said here ARE facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) you and the others are going to have to move on to deano and ask and say to him whatever you want,Im done on this thread explaining it to you.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 10:16 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

uh yes their one in the same and yes I say that because the things I said here ARE facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) you and the others are going to have to move on to deano and ask and say to him whatever you want,Im done on this thread explaining it to you.

Then why say Illuminati and CIA as separate entities to begin with?

The proof that the Illuminati and the CIA are one and the same?

If the government is corrupt and behind everything, why did they investigate the CIA?

Like usual, when you put yourself into a corner with contradictions, you take the 'you're all wrong, I know the facts (sans providing any), I'm leaving' approach.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 10:26 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't Michael Jackson one of the reptiles?

Hes a secretly-scaly criminal...?

Might explain why that red thriller suit looked like it was a "V" uniform. shifty

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 12:13 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You're a broken record, Parker. You just keep repeating yourself. No, I don't believe you've ever beaten anyone in a debate, simply because you sound like a ****ing wacko.

And stay on topic, please. This is about some silly conspiracy about MJ, not some silly conspiracy about an attack on America.

I believe you should read this article.

http://www.cracked.com/article_1746...rule-world.html

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 12:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Captain REX
You're a broken record, Parker. You just keep repeating yourself. No, I don't believe you've ever beaten anyone in a debate, simply because you sound like a ****ing wacko.

And stay on topic, please. This is about some silly conspiracy about MJ, not some silly conspiracy about an attack on America.

I must say, it's kind of ironic... A guy who loathes any talk of conspiracies is the moderator for the conspiracy forum...

Anyway, I highly doubt Michael Jackson's death had anything to do with what's behind the scenes... I'd say his death was used by the media, but nothing more...

And aliens don't exist... period. I wish people like David Icke would stop spreading lies like that... If anything disproves Icke, it's his false alien nonsense...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 03:23 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I must say, it's kind of ironic... A guy who loathes any talk of conspiracies is the moderator for the conspiracy forum...

Nothing quite beats a strawman argument.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 06:37 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, it's the one that allows me to not actually try to debate with these guys, because Lord knows nobody can convince them otherwise.

And I'm not actually the mod of the Conpsiracy forum, I'm just the only one that will touch it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 07:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

by Captain REX
Yeah, it's the one that allows me to not actually try to debate with these guys, because Lord knows nobody can convince them otherwise.

And I'm not actually the mod of the Conpsiracy forum, I'm just the only one that will touch it.

I could have sworn I saw your username above the thread list as the mod of the forum... My bad...

You seem to be grouping all of us into one little "brand name" and leaving it at that... That's not right at all... A lot of supposed "truthers" are actually not "truthers" at all... David Icke and Alex Jones to name a few...

IF you're perception of the real truth movement is from guys like Icke and Jones' fear mongering and deceit, I'm afraid to say you are sadly mistaken...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:31 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them . roll eyes (sarcastic) ...I havent watched them yet.
No.

You aren't getting away with this ****ery.

Due to Parker's inabilty to accept criticism, I am on his ignore list, for the most part that's good, but in times like this, it isn't.

Can I urge someone who is a supporter of fair debate, and also doesn't tolerate bullshit to copy the quote I made, and address the issue to Mr Parker.

Honestly, I wish Deano to do this. I'm sure Deano is on the side of fairness, and free criticism, and would willingly give up his lapdog to stop bullshit of any kind.

Or at least, a Kharmadog like poster who would give us lulz.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 06:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Originally posted by lord xyz
No.

You aren't getting away with this ****ery.

Due to Parker's inabilty to accept criticism, I am on his ignore list, for the most part that's good, but in times like this, it isn't.

Can I urge someone who is a supporter of fair debate, and also doesn't tolerate bullshit to copy the quote I made, and address the issue to Mr Parker.

Honestly, I wish Deano to do this. I'm sure Deano is on the side of fairness, and free criticism, and would willingly give up his lapdog to stop bullshit of any kind.

Or at least, a Kharmadog like poster who would give us lulz.

I get the feeling that ban list is rather long. I thought I was special too. Apparently it includes anyone who has ever raped Parker in an argument and made him look like a complete idiot...So yeah, the chances are the list most definitely is massive.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 06:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by lord xyz

There's no point, when he traps himself, he simply tucks tail and runs and waits till it passes.

He'll usually claim an arbitary victory before the dashing though; that's pretty funny.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 06:42 PM
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

What quote?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 08:09 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Captain REX

That link seems to paint a black and white picture of the world and group conspiracy theorists into big groups of their definition of each theory. Looks to me like they just heard bits and peices of the theories and did no extensive research. Im directing this mostly to the builderburg one.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 04:36 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I could have sworn I saw your username above the thread list as the mod of the forum... My bad...

You seem to be grouping all of us into one little "brand name" and leaving it at that... That's not right at all... A lot of supposed "truthers" are actually not "truthers" at all... David Icke and Alex Jones to name a few...

IF you're perception of the real truth movement is from guys like Icke and Jones' fear mongering and deceit, I'm afraid to say you are sadly mistaken...

I do not care to get terribly involved in the Conspiracy forum, so I do not explore further than the craziest of the personalities in the area (namely Parker). If you're offended, sorry, but I believe this section shouldn't exist on KMC.

And yes, Parker's tendency to run and hide is another reason I don't try arguing with him. Calling him a nutter works fine.

As for the Cracked article, I'll take their quirky pop culture commentary over ranting about my blindness to the truth any day.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 25th, 2009 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 05:49 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh*

Well, I can always sit back and take the piss.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 06:47 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

Originally posted by jgiant
That link seems to paint a black and white picture of the world and group conspiracy theorists into big groups of their definition of each theory. Looks to me like they just heard bits and peices of the theories and did no extensive research. Im directing this mostly to the builderburg one.

No offence but "extensive research" doesn't include simply going through repetetive and circular referencing conspiracy websites that never actually link to hard evidence but only to each other whereby they all repeat the same lie and use one another as proof of that lie.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:39 PM