KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » illuninati killed michael jackson

illuninati killed michael jackson
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101

The Illuminati
The Bilderburg group
The trilateral commission
The Council on Foreign relations
The Freemasons
The New World Order
The Knights Templar
Nine unknown men
The Skull and Bones society
The United Nations
The Jews

You forgot the CIA, though in truth, they're all the same, one group using different names, when it's convenient.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 06:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You forgot the CIA, though in truth, they're all the same, one group using different names, when it's convenient.

Well i'm in one of those groups. Can't say i've ever been in any of the others though...Especially the jews...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 07:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Truth be told, there are powerful clandestine groups controlling the world, though it's only four: Council of Foreign Relations, United Nations, New World Order and Trilateral Commission.

At times they come together for a common goal (the subjugation of freedom); when this happens, they're collective known as C.U.N.T., a truly unstoppable force. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 09:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Believe it or not, but I once had the pleasure of convening with a person who was actually a member of Freemasons.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:21 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They're all around, it isn't really a "secret society". We have one in this very forum.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:04 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

This very forum.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 03:59 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This very forum.

Indeed, hope you mask your IP, or "they" will be coming for you.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 05:33 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Clearly someone else who puts videos over documented evidence.

Take some time...Read the report. Until you've done so you can't really make any valid comments attacking the report.

Although this is the huge irony of it. The vast majority of the conspiracy theorists that frequent this forum (and I assume most of the other conspiracy specific forums) haven't even read the documents they try and attack...Instead they just make daft statements like the one you made until they are shown to be wrong and then through sheer stuborness continue the same disproven argument.
I've taken some time to go over the report and i admit at one fleeting moment i reconsidered my view on 911. But i still beileve that it is quite impossible for WTC 7 to have collapsed into its own footprint under the circumstances they explained, which they admit is a new and unique occurance. This video also made it clear that the NIST report is an extensive half assed attempt to cover up what happened that day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 06:18 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jgiant
I've taken some time to go over the report and i admit at one fleeting moment i reconsidered my view on 911. But i still beileve that it is quite impossible for WTC 7 to have collapsed into its own footprint under the circumstances they explained, which they admit is a new and unique occurance. This video also made it clear that the NIST report is an extensive half assed attempt to cover up what happened that day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY

A video by some guy on youtube doesn't come close to negating a massively researched document like the NIST report. Whoever made the video also has some massive misunderstandings about the properties of thermite and it's derivatives. Namely that in order to cut the steel beams of the world trade centre, you would actually need some 10 times the mass of thermite to destroy the mass of areas you had chosen.

So if you had to remove 10kg of metal from each column, you would need approximately 100kg of thermite to destroy that 10kg of steel.

He can't even make up his mind what they used. One minute he says they must've used high explosives and then lied about the sound they made...Next minute he say they must've used thermite because of the alleged liquid metal in the debri.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 07:12 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

The NIST report does not convince me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkQ...feature=related This guy actually does experiemnts to show how much BS NIST is throwing out for us to eat. And the NIST report can't refute his experiemnts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVE_...feature=related

Last edited by jgiant on Aug 16th, 2009 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:19 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The NIST report does not convince me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkQ...feature=related This guy actually does experiemnts to show how much BS NIST is throwing out for us to eat. And the NIST report can't refute his experiemnts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVE_...feature=related

That'll be Steven Jones...The cold fusion expert as opposed to Steven Jones the explosives/demolition/architecture/engineering expert.

The fact that Jones is even saying that "molten metal" coming from a non structurally important part of the building (he claims it's the corner, meaning the main external support, when it infact isn't) and it's the only visible and only reported sighting on all 3 buildings of that phenomena somehow was part of a controlled demolition despite this alleged thermite never having been used in controlled demolition anywhere in the world as somehow a valid point is utterly ridiculous.

I honestly can't believe this stupid myth is still being perpetuated and people still believe it. It would've required hundreds of tons (perhaps even thousands of tons) of thermite to be rigged up to the building without any of the 10,000 workers or some 80,000 visitors on a daily basis from noticing it.

You think someone would've question leaving from work one evening with a structural pillar next to their desk being clear and then walking in the next morning and seeing massive amounts of suspicious powder clumped around the same pillar with ignition wires coming from it...This would have to happen on, at minimum, every 4th or 5th floor on every single column...Yet not a single eye witness reports anything of the sort over the course of the year (which is what it would have taken at least) preceeding 9/11

Yet here you are...Still blindly willing to believe in something that if you give it some rational thought is utterly ridiculous.

You can imagine the conversation between the WTC worker and the thermite rigger if they ever met during working hours...

WTC guy: So uuuhhh...Watcha doing there buddy?
TR guy: Well i'm rigging up 200lbs of highly combustible aluminium, magnesium mix so that when we fly a plane into the building and then ignite this stuff in order to collapse the building and kill you then we can blame it on the terrorists
WTC guy: uuuhhh...well...ok then...carry on.
TR guy:...You won't tell anyone will ya buddy?
WTC: Not a soul....Go ahead and kill me.
TR guy: Well it won't happen for a year yet...We have another 40 floors and 244 exterior columns and 48 core columns to rig up so it'll be a while.

Still...You seem to keen to read and learn about the subject and are open to ideas unlike the vast majority of the conspiracy theorist society so here's something else to read.

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/p.../Papers/466.pdf

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:59 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by jaden101 on Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:14 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just realised one of the large ironies about the video you posted though. Steven Jones claims that no matter what he did he couldn't get molten aluminium to glow...He also claims that thermite is what you see coming out of the WTC.

The irony being that thermite is predominantly aluminium and glows A LOT when it's ignited.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:24 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM See stuff like this makes me suspisious. Why would NIST have to lie, couldn't they just say yea there were eyewitnesses that said this molten metal was present and here is why the molen metal was present. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2OPIMh7Hb0

Last edited by jgiant on Aug 17th, 2009 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 03:54 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Why are you guys discussing 9/11 in this thread? I thought there was a 9/11 thread for that...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:10 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I just realised one of the large ironies about the video you posted though. Steven Jones claims that no matter what he did he couldn't get molten aluminium to glow...He also claims that thermite is what you see coming out of the WTC.

The irony being that thermite is predominantly aluminium and glows A LOT when it's ignited.
Im sorry are you saying that aluminum glows alot when ignited or thermite.
Yea your right bat dude, i'll have to pull that up and start it over there.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:11 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im sorry are you saying that aluminum glows alot when ignited or thermite.

Thermite is predominantly composed of aluminium...Jones claims that the molten metal coming out of the side of the building is thermite (composed mostly of Aluminium)...Yet he claims Aluminium doesn't glow when molten.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:17 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Thermite is predominantly composed of aluminium...Jones claims that the molten metal coming out of the side of the building is thermite (composed mostly of Aluminium)...Yet he claims Aluminium doesn't glow when molten.

Is it possible that maybe it's the other stuff that composes thermite that might cause it to glow?

You know, if aluminum doesn't glow by itself, but the other components in thermite cause it to glow when it normally wouldn't?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be a scientific expert or anything, but it's possible, no?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 03:43 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

For the record here's what superheated aluminum looks like:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/alum...inum006-100.jpg

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 04:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Is it possible that maybe it's the other stuff that composes thermite that might cause it to glow?

You know, if aluminum doesn't glow by itself, but the other components in thermite cause it to glow when it normally wouldn't?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be a scientific expert or anything, but it's possible, no?

It's other main component is mostly powdered magnesium which glows and burns bright white.

For example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaEUGBrW898

Last edited by jaden101 on Aug 17th, 2009 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:50 PM