KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Bane vs Sidious

Which wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bane 9 32.14%
Sidious 19 67.86%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bane vs Sidious
Started by: Incanus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Incanus
And yes, he is more powerful.

No....no he isn't we have shown you this multiple times Sidious>bane.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:50 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
No....no he isn't we have shown you this multiple times Sidious>bane.
Dude, i know Sidious is more powerful, did you take thatfrom the beggining? Inever posted that recently, i just said that Bane has his succeses to, his genius/cunning, and the power, no.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Dude, i know Sidious is more powerful, did you take thatfrom the beggining? Inever posted that recently, i just said that Bane has his succeses to, his genius/cunning, and the power, no.

I was referring to your post on page 7 toward the bottom you said this

Wait, Bane was also a genius.............. He was the one who knew how to hide 2 very powerful dark side users from the jedi for a long time............. over 10 years........... And yes, he is more powerful. Successful, not sure. Bane destroyed the sith, rebuilt them from the ashes, made a galaxy network of spies, and set the bar that would even allow Sidious to be a sith and do what he did. Sidious did alot by himself with no influence from Banes stuff, but he would have had a harder time without it.

sorry if i misread that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:08 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

oopos, didnt mean to make it sound like Bane is more powerful, i ment to say Sidious was............... i was trying to say that Bane is also considered a genius and successful.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Nephthys
(please log in to view the image)

What the f**k?

Better than...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:52 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Who the hell is that? Is that Githany's final seconds?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yep, and from a certain (albeit, incredibly perverse) point of view, she's still more attractive than Gideons girl.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you mean Isard or Ashley?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Isard. Ashley beats Githany by merit of being real, which is apparently quite important in the bedroom.

And pretty much every area known to man...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pssh.

Fake women are the best in bed. They can never let you down!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah but fake women are so harsh when.... y'know...... I let them down.

All the laughing and pointing, It's humiliating man!

No, real women FTW!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:49 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by OOBAEW
I

am

'tarded

Very professional...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarsGeek

Warning

SPOILER ALERT! I'm about to school ya.

Darth Bane would DESTROY Lord Sidious before he left Korriban! For God sakes he created a Force Storm in the library at Korriban! And! There is no reference towards Lord Sidious ever being able to conjure up a Force Storm! Also GOOGLE Thought Bomb! It will blow your mind! End! Period! Exclamation Mark! BANE WINS HANDS DOWN IN FORCE POWERS!

Just Remember: I can say i have a 12 inch ply but you've never seen it. So how would you know???

As for Saber Dueling, Darth Bane was a Master at Dual-Wielding, Single-Bladed and Double-Bladed Lightsaber Combat. He also learned all three of the ancient Lightsaber combat forms. Lord Sidious only knew two of the ancient techniques! Darth Bane also PERFECTED Darth Revan's combat form and Darth Revan created his own technique which was a perfected form of all three ancient techniques! Darth Bane killed Jedi Lord Valenthyne Farfalla and fatally wounded Jedi Master Worror Dowmat in the same fight, far more superior Jedi than the Jedi Lord Sidious cut down on Coruscant. Lord Sidious had his Apprentices do all of the fighting for him. What more can I say?....................OH WAIT! Also GOOGLE Darth Banes Orbalisk Armor...... Damn Near Indestructible? BANE WINS HANDS DOWN IN DUELING AND LIGHTSABER COMBAT!

So for all of you movie watching Sidious lovers out there who doesn't have the intelligence to pick up a book, read and school yourself in Ancient Sith Knowledge go F Off!

BTW I am not a "Fanboy" of either Bane or Sidious. I'm all about the KUN!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:54 AM
Click here to Send WarsGeek a Private Message Find more posts by WarsGeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

no. i suggest you look up darth sidious before you make such foolish assumptions. sidious >>bane. sidious would tear down bane in saber combat, and in the force, and yes sidious could conjure force storms, he's used them multiple times. sidious blitzed 3 very renowned/legendary duelists in like 3 seconds, that eclipses anything bane has ever done. you're a hypocrite telling people to "Pick up a book." when you don't get the idea to pick one up yourself about sidious.

where do u get this "Revan created his own ancient saber technique?" you're just making krap up now. oh, and there's nothing that suggests farfalla or worror are even CLOSE to the masters sidious killed on coruscant.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 7th, 2013 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 01:04 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

oh and also, the thought bomb was a ritual conducted through other sith, not bane's individual power. so yes, sidious would dismantle PRIME Bane, i imagine he'd just mind-dominate Bane at the academy.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 01:23 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
English please?

ME FOR THE WIN

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 06:37 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by WarsGeek

Darth Bane would DESTROY Lord Sidious before he left Korriban! For God sakes he created a Force Storm in the library at Korriban! And! There is no reference towards Lord Sidious ever being able to conjure up a Force Storm! Also GOOGLE Thought Bomb! It will blow your mind! End! Period! Exclamation Mark! BANE WINS HANDS DOWN IN FORCE POWERS!

Just Remember: I can say i have a 12 inch ply but you've never seen it. So how would you know???

As for Saber Dueling, Darth Bane was a Master at Dual-Wielding, Single-Bladed and Double-Bladed Lightsaber Combat. He also learned all three of the ancient Lightsaber combat forms. Lord Sidious only knew two of the ancient techniques! Darth Bane also PERFECTED Darth Revan's combat form and Darth Revan created his own technique which was a perfected form of all three ancient techniques! Darth Bane killed Jedi Lord Valenthyne Farfalla and fatally wounded Jedi Master Worror Dowmat in the same fight, far more superior Jedi than the Jedi Lord Sidious cut down on Coruscant. Lord Sidious had his Apprentices do all of the fighting for him. What more can I say?....................OH WAIT! Also GOOGLE Darth Banes Orbalisk Armor...... Damn Near Indestructible? BANE WINS HANDS DOWN IN DUELING AND LIGHTSABER COMBAT!

So for all of you movie watching Sidious lovers out there who doesn't have the intelligence to pick up a book, read and school yourself in Ancient Sith Knowledge go F Off!

BTW I am not a "Fanboy" of either Bane or Sidious. I'm all about the KUN!

You r greatly mistaken there r records that sidious created force stormSSSSS emphasize on the s and destroyed entire planets and the thought bomb was a sith ritual which required multiple sith to do so and with lightsaber combat bane was weak against dual blade wielding combatants in which sidious is a master in ne yes bane is a master of 3 classical forms of lightsaber combat forms III soresu v djem so and shien mainly djems and from vii Juyo however sidious mastered ALL forms but directly used 4 in his battle so while bane has 3 sidious has 7 and is a master of something bane is weak against I think ur a fanboy of bane and I think u did this just to be funny

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 06:45 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by WarsGeek

Darth Bane would DESTROY Lord Sidious before he left Korriban! For God sakes he created a Force Storm in the library at Korriban!

!

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:34 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

feats for Sidious that match Bane stepping on a dying sith's spine?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 05:19 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote