KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Last of the Elementals Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Redeemer closed his eyes as he and the rest of his team were surrounded by the forces of the undead. His priest robes were soiled with blood, dirt, and sweat and torn all over from various weaponry. His brow was bloody from a deep gash over his eye, and his body was broken and bruised in many places. He opened his eyes slowly and drew his Blade of Light. His lips slowly parted as the undead flooded towards the survivors of the massacre. The words flowed out of his mouth as sword met shield. "We may fall today, but tomorrow we triumph! For our efforts on this day shall grant the Kingdoms of Onyx time to mount a battle against you cursed undead!" He brought his sword down against the head of an undead warrior, slicing through it perfectly. The body dropped, but was immediately replaced by more undead. Thousands of undead swarmed on the warriors, guaranteeing them that escape would be impossible. Redeemer was impaled by a sword, and stood completely stunned as he looked into the eyes of The Master. He felt his soul begin to be taken, but was interrupted as another Priest of the Light stabbed his blade into The Master. The Master flinched and grabbed the other Priest, throwing him far off into the cavern, deep into the undead forces. Just as everything was going dark for Redeemer, a series of explosives sounded and brought parts of the cave down on the mass of fighters. Soon, the entire cave was sealed, and the light was extinguished.

The Redeemer squinted as light flooded into the cave. His robes still clung to his body like they did the day he died. Even though he had died, his soul clung to his body from the half-finished soul-siphon. His body had been twisted and retched in different ways. His old Blade of Light has been slowly consumed by a dark aura, making it the Blade of Shadow.

(His Appearance)

Attachment: 1800247300_4c2e3a65d8.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:44 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

His blood red eyes stared down a unit of Light Bringers that had been sent to extinguish the ancient army of the dead from the cave. The leader approached him and drew his blade. "Father Book! It has been almost one-hundred and fifty years since you disappeared." Redeemer stepped into the light and showed his new form, the illusion of his past self melting away. His shadow encased blade rose high above his head and came down on the Light Bringer, cutting through him. The other Light Bringers charged forward and were met by The Redeemer's old unit of now Dead Ones. Screams could be heard coming from the cave once again for the first time in almost two-hundred years.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:24 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Redeemer stood up out of the cave, the hot sun warming his cold dead flesh. A low growl erupted from his throat as he faced more Light Bringers out front. "It saddens us to see you in this state, Father Book. We will see to it that your death will be as quick as we it can be." Jacob (The Redeemer) sighed as he drew his blade again. "I am not dead, and I will not be for some time!" A light shone around him as a Seraph grabbed him and broke the hold that The Master had on his soul. Everything but where he stood was dark and the Seraph held something tightly in his hands. "This is your Gauntlet of Darkness. You are one of the chosen ones to defeat The Master. You can very easily die with the gauntlet as you can without it. Just because you are chosen, doesn't mean you're special."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 12:17 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The scene starts with a view of a leg sticking out of a tub of bubbles. A hand slowly rises from the bubbles trailing up then down the leg with a small red exfoliating gauze. The view slowly moves to the side coming upon the face of a woman. Her Fiery red hair sprawled out over her breasts and sinking into the bubbly water. She seemed to be very relaxed in the bubble bath. She took a slow breath and let it out slowly still. There seemed to be soft music in the backgroup, unknown from where. It was the only sound at the time until there was a loud pounding at the door. The woman stayed in the tub, still looking relaxed. More pounding. Still she stayed. Then finally it was if a Barrage of fists collided with the door followed by a very annoyed voice. Leera! Come on!! Get out of bed already!! Leera opened her eyes. Hmm?She looked to the door of her bathroom, a bubbly hand coming out of the water to her hair where she fiddled with her ear and pulled out a small ear plug. The music began to blast a little louder, showing the background music was really the music from her headphones, just really loud. More banging and more yelling. It was a man. Leera! Come on! How are you supposed to get better at combat if you never attend practice!? Leera blinked lightly. Practice? Her eyes turned to look upon the digital clock, only now just realizing the alarm from it was going off. Her face seemed to spaz out as she realized the time. she had lost track of it and the loud music in her ears didnt help with hearing the Alarm. she jumped out of the tub, body covered in soapy bubbles and grabbed a towel as she ran to her room to get dressed. More yelling at the door and Leera yelled back. Hold your horses! Im coming already!! The view now goes to a man with short blonde hair, very muscular, standing outside a door looking very annoyed. He raised his hand and flung it to the door to begin pounding on it, but it opened and his fist slammed into Leeras forhead. They both stood there a moment, the mans fist against her head........ Leera... lets talk about this... Cut the View to just the length of the Hall. All you see is the man standing there infront of the door, both hands waveing as if trying to speak his defense when suddenly a fist comes out and makes him fly into the wall behind him. The man slides down the wall, Eyes dazed in spirals, as Leera steps out of her Room, locks the door then begins to run as fast as she can to get to the Training Excercise.Oh no Oh no Oh no! Im Late Im Late! Not gona make it!!!

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 01:07 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Slowly Jeffrey woke up and he saw a shining sword in his room replacing his old blade. He then slowly got up and walked over to where the sword was lying on the ground. He then picked it up. It felt perfect in his hands as if it had been made for him. (Which it had) He then drew the sword. "You have been chosen to wield the blade of light. Your power to disrupt the darkness is now awake. Fight on to the finish or you will surely be lost. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 01:19 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Inside a bright, green forest, Ariel Jones meditated in an open space, surrounded by trees. Eyes closed and legs crossed, the young woman listened to the sounds of the Wind. It was as if she understood it...

"My mother always told me... I'm as calm as the wind. But also stirred up when danger is faced." Ariel breathed calmly. Then she got up, and in a flash, took out her two trusty fans.

She began to twirl around, as if dancing. The wind blew gently around her. Ariel stopped, and smiled. Looking up at the sky, Ariel whispered, "As calm as the wind, and also fierce... that's who I am..."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 01:24 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then entered the forest. He was bored. his house had recently fallen apart so he would need some place to live and where better to live than the forest? After all it had pure water, and food in the forms of vegetables and meat to be hunted for. He strapped on his lucky bow and arrow set and drew his sword before entering the forest. he was looking for a healer. Someone who could aid him in conquering his fears.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 01:26 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob, wielding the Blade of Shadows, clenched tightly inside of the heavily gauntlet not set to his arm, marched with the other Cerebrates of his into the forest. He knew of an old temple deep, deep inside of the forest that would serve as his base of operations as he searched to kill The Master. A small group of the undead followed close behind him.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 01:57 AM
Hawkeye113

Light shone in front of Jacob blocking his path way. Jeffrey then drew his sword the legendary blade Excalibur from it's sheath and pointed it at Jacob. "you have your toys, and I have mine. " 3 wolves made out of light appeared behind him. "I know you hunt the master. Well so do I. "

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 02:26 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob through off his cloak showing his wretched and tortured body to all around. 'I have far more want to slay him than any of you would.' The Undead shrieked and formed a perimeter around the six Cerebrates and one Archon (Jacob). Their decayed forms all swayed back and form, wanting to attack, but staying loyal to Jacob's word.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 03:44 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then snapped his fingers. His wolves ran off and brought back the bodies of his mom and dad which were horribly disfigured. "When I get my hands on him I will blast him with in an inch of his life, then stab him through. "

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 03:59 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I have lived in torment for over one-hundred and fifty years because of him!" The Cerebrates drew their ancient decrepit blades and took a step forward. "Now out of our way. We are preparing for our quest to the ancient city of Chronopolis."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 04:57 PM
Hawkeye113

"Very Well. If i must fight you to get you to join me in an assault against a facility of his....." Light formed around Jeffrey and in his hands a small orb of light appeared. He hurled it at Jacob.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 07:03 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob did not even draw his blade, but just held the the sword, hilt and all, out in front of the blast. "Face it kid, you're no match for me. Step out of the way, and you will live." He continued to walk past Jeffrey followed by his Cerebrates.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:00 PM
Hawkeye113

"I was holding back.... " A blade of light energy appeared in each of Jeffrey's hand except it was tinged with red, a sign of rage. "Calm. " said Jeffrey and he began to calm down "Get out of the forest then. "

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:01 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel suddenly heard something, not far. "Wonder what that could be..." The young woman ran through the forest, finding the source of the noise.

When she came upon the sound, she saw a zombie-like man, along with some other guys like him and a young boy. Ariel gasped, staring at the man. "Y-y-you're an Undead! What are you doing here?!" she asked, both frightened and confused.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:05 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "He isn't an enemy. "

"Just uses darkness. "

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:26 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I am very much so your enemy. Do not expect me to help you all in your journey, when I can do it all on my own." Jacob looked back at them both. "You're both so naive and young. Don't go getting yourselves killed like I did. You do not want to be like this. Not even I am powerful enough to kill The Master. That's why I am traveling to Chronopolis."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:26 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey drew his sword. He stood in front of Ariel "You won't hurt her. " "Or you will die twice. "

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:33 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob kept walking. "I could kill you both before you blinked. I have no interest in any unnecessary deaths."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:56 AM