KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Last of the Elementals Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel stepped from behind Jeffrey and began to follow the Undead Jacob.

"Excuse me, sir? Um... I don't wish to fight. But this Master you speak of... I've heard about him. I know you don't want anyone to help you, but..." Ariel gulped. "Could I help? Please?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:31 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"May I help?" asked Jeffrey "My powers of light can put your helpers and the like back to rest. " His hands glowed with soft pale blue light.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:36 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob growled heavily. "What makes you think that they want to be laid back to rest!?" The Cerebrates got into an attack formation, but did not budge, awaiting orders from their captain. "Now what makes you two think you could survive the trip to Chronopolis?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 03:50 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel stepped up and cleared her throat. "Well, sir..." In a quick flash, she took out her two large fans. "My name is Ariel Jones, and I have a great connection with the Wind. I am also trained to fight for others and against dangerous things. I can also help you. Whether you like it, or not."

The young woman smiled, waiting for Jacob's reply.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:12 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "I am a master level swordsman and with my added benefit of having light powers..... "

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 07:25 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob ignored them both, but called off his Cerebrates, merely having them walk behind him, not paying any mind to the others. "You are just a child. It took me almost twenty years to become a blade master. Make an allegiance with the other Elemental warriors, but leave me be. My quest is too much for the two of you to handle." Jacob let his guard down and kept walking, now more in thought of the other elemental warriors, than in his journey. (Thoughts) 'If I can reach Chronopolis, I can get the Master Gauntlet and take their powers..'. Jacob stopped and looked back. "Maybe I could use some living companions on my quest."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey drew out his sword after hearing what Jacob was planning in his mind. He was irritated. "Ariel, run. He plans to take our powers." He then charged the sword with light and 6 wolves of light energy appeared behind him. "Destroy!" he said pointing at Jacob.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:51 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((I don't really know how he can read minds, but if that's how it will be big grin))

Jacob turned and drew his blade, swinging it once, emitting a wave of dark energy that cut through the wolves.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:53 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then said to Jacob "You shall not take our powers. "

Light erupted from every direction and becuase Jeffrey was angry at Jacob at that very moment all of it collided with Jacob. There would be no chance to block all of it, but perhaps he could avoid some of it. "Ariel, Run!"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:59 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel came between them both. "Stop this!! You both are acting like children!" She turned to Jeffrey. "Especially you! Didn't you hear him? He said he could use us on the journey. Don't blow this chance! Do you hear me?"

Then she turned to look at Jacob. "I don't know what you're planning. But know this... we will join you. But one wrong move... one wrong move, buddy... and you're going down... by me."

She lowered her fans. "Both of you! Is that understood?!" She felt like her mother, telling her the exact same thing.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 10:04 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then sighed. He sheathed his sword. "Very Well Ariel. If that is how you want it to be. " He then snapped his fingers and 3 birds of light appeared, along with 2 packs of wolves of light. "I don't trust him. " Jeffrey's eyes flashed with light energy. "Oh no."

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jul 24th, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 10:06 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

A view of a room full of training equipment and one very tall, slender woman with her arms crossed, and foot tapping. Suddenly the door burst open and Leera ran in. Your Late Leera. Leera looked about the room, seeing no one in it but her instructor. uhh... where is everyone? The woman shook her head. Today was just about you.... I was going tio stand here and compliment you on your advancment through your training... but since your so very late.. im not sure anymore... But I suppose your here now so lets get started. Come with me Leera. Leera arched a brow for a moment before her instructor turned and walked off, Leera following a moment later. Soon they were both out of the room.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:40 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A dark aura swarmed over his entire body, but faded as all the light dissipated. "Let's get one thing straight. If you follow me, you take my orders. I'm in charge, not either of you children." He placed his sword back into it's sheath and kept walking. "Annoy me and I WILL kill you both without a second thought." The Cerebrates all growled and their bottom jaws seemed to extent deeply from the top of their top jaws. Their eyes glowed a very deep crimson and they watched them with unbreakable vigor.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:03 AM
Hawkeye113

A black arrow embedded it self near Jacob's feet. It had a note. "Star you die today. " 30 Archers with black poisoned arrows took fire from the trees at Jeffrey.

Jeffrey "Normally I am against using my power like this but in this case....... " His eyes glowed. The world became grey, motionless.

The Archers all fell down dead within a second and the world reverted back to normal. "I don't like being hunted. " "And if you try to drain our powers Jacob, well mine can't be drained. I made sure of that years ago. "

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:25 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Jaak sat comfortably on the outskirts of the forest as he mended his bow. He tightend both ends of his bows, making sure it was quite bouncy. He remembered last time they weren't tight enough. "Ah.. Finished" He said to himself. Looking at the bow in his outstretched arm before placing it on his back. "Well.. What do we have here?" Jaak could see a large group approaching from behind him (south? pfft). A shiver went down Jaak's spine when he saw the man who lead the group. He looked familiar. Jaak decided to stay hidden from the group until the right time came to show himself.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:30 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob lifted up his gauntlet and pointed to the orb of swirling darkness in the middle, just above the wrist. "See this? This is the Arc of Element. Yours is the Arc of Light. If I pry it out of your gauntlet and put it into The Master Gauntlet, I will have taken your power. It's as simple as that child." He shook his head at both of the kids that seemed to never give up. "I will do whatever it takes to bring all of the elements together in The Master Gauntlet so that I can take as my own, the Armor of Element. Get in my way, and you will die. Your little tricks do no scare me." A Cerebrate approached him from behind. "Sir, why are you letting this kids follow us? They are completely useless to us, except for their Arcs."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:40 AM
Hawkeye113

"You aren't taking my Arc. Not yet at least. " Jeffrey then grabbed Aerial and using light he got away.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:53 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed and walked once again down the trail, knowing that he got what he wanted. "Your Arc is already mine, child. You just don't know it yet." His eyes, or what was left of them, were closed as he was deep in thought.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:58 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Leera followed her Instructer to a door. There she stopped and looked to Leera. On the other side of this door is... well a weapon. I thought you would be perfect for it. The scene cuts to black and a door opens letting in the light to show Leera and her instructor on the other side. The older woman stepped in first, holding the door open for Leera. Once she walked in the door closed engulfing them in darkness. Eeeee!!!! I dont like the Dark! Where are the li.. Before she could finish asking the lights came on. So your afraid of the dark? Well we all have our fears I guess. Leera looked over the room. It was the weapons room. The instructor walked over to a long case and opened it to show a long, red staff. She then handed it to Leera. You showed such promise with that old stick you use in training I got you a very sturdy one. Leera took the staff and grinned wide. She spun it around, testing the balance. She played with it a little before she hit a stack of Helmets and sent them to the ground. Oh No! Im sor... Hey whats that? Behind the helmets was an old looking door. Beside it was a lock pad. That? Oh its an old door. The code was lost years ago. They say theres nothing in there to worry about anyway. Leera made her way over to it and placed her staff against the wall. She brushed off the dust covering the keypad and then looked at the door. She punched in a few numbers and it didnt open. There seemed to be no power to the door. Leera picked up her staff and began to twirl it really fast until it was a blur, giving it momentum. She swung it around and brought the end on the key pad, it was old so it broke off the wall and hung there by the wires. Leera! What the hell are you doing?! Leera looked to her instructor. Doesnt work anyway. Figured I would see what I can do to get it open. Leera set the staff down again and fiddled with the wires. She then sighed seeing there was nothign she could do to get it open this way without power to it. She looked to the door again and took hold of her staff. It had a wedge at the end so she put that in the door and pushed. The door, surprisingly, opened lightly in a high pitched squeel. It was rusted from lack of use. Dont just stand there. Help me!The woman blinked a bit then nodded walking over and helped Leera to pry the door open. With high protest it was soon open. Leera walked into the room and looked around. It was empty. Well that was anti-climatic.. Well at least its open and we can fix it now. Come on. Lets get back. [I]Leera nodded and began to follow when she walked into a tiny beam of light. She winced at the brightness as it hit her eye and she looked to where it came from. The light was hitting a single Item on one of the empty shelves. She looked to her instructor but she was already in the hallway. Leera walked over to the item and picked it up, brushing the years of dust off. It was a gauntlet of some kind.Well, this is kinda nea..AHH!! The gauntlet burst into flames, engulfing her entire arm. She ran out of the room and to the hallway.TEACHER!! TEACHER HELP!Her instructor came back in and saw the fire that was upon Leeras arm. She grabbed a pulled off her jacket and used it to smother the flames. After they were out they both layed upon the ground panting.What the hell did you do?![coloer=red] I dont know. I saw this thing and it just Exploded... I ... hey![/color]Leera looked to her arm. It was fine. No burn marks... But the gauntlet that had exploded.... was now latched onto her arm. Leera and her instructor looked at each other for a moment... before the scene changed.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:14 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and his rusty band of undead trudged deep into the forest, until the road they were on had been lost for miles. They cautiously walked along the forest, minding to make as low a profile as possible and to make absolutely sure no one was around before they moved on.

Meanwhile, just a couple hundred yards away, a unit of undead hunters made their way towards the ancient temple as well. They consisted of six humans and two light bringers that though it best to accompany them to the ancient temple. "What the hell are we going to do when we find the old temple? No one has been able to open it, much less find a door.." A gruff man at the head of the party grimaced. "Shut up! We were sent by the mayor of Danix to make sure that no undead were holed up inside. You know that they like to just beat the doors down to most places, so we might as well check and see if they did. Besides, there could be a big reward for whoever finds a way to open the door." The rest of the team grinned big when they thought of the reward in store for them if just such a feat was reached.

Jacob the rest of his band of undead caught wind of the hunters, and a satisfied growl came from his six Cerebrates. A low chuckle came from Jacob as the Cerebrates moved restlessly. "It's quite alright. Eat as much as you want to." They all charged forward into the woods in the direction of the hunters as Jacob came out into the clearing, facing a large awning, hanging high above the ground. As he walked towards the flat wall, he stepped onto a large circular platform, and a light came from the plate at his feet. A man appeared out of nowhere and greeted him cheerily. "W-welcome to L-liberty... P-p-rime. We [Audio File Corrupt].. to our fair city."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:34 AM