KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Last of the Elementals Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Vega was lying down on the grass in one of the small zen gardens, she liked it there it was quiet and all she could hear were birds singing in the trees she had no desire at all to move she turned over to her front her long, lush silver blonde hair fell down towards the one side as she tilted her head to take in the scenery she started to make a chain out of daisys whilst continuing to look around the garden.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:53 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel snatched her hand away from Jeffrey and came to a stop. "Ya know? For a 15-year-old, you sure know how to pick a fight! I'm old enough to be your big sister, ya know!"

She turned to walk away. "I'm gonna go somewhere by myself now! When I try to help someone, somebody else wants to bud in!" And with that, Ariel continued to leave on her own.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:15 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Leera sat on a medical bed, her instructor no where to be seen. The only one with her was a man wearing a blue outfit and a mask. Leera herself was only in her under garmets. Well.. the Doctor said... I dont know what to make of it. Your instructor went to look at the old inventory sheets but as far as I can tell its just a Gauntlet that has somehow binded itself to you... Other then removing your arm i see no way to get it off.... though mind you im just a doctor. After that incident your instructer wanted you to see me right away. Well, You can get dressed now. Report to your instructor in the training room. I think she said something about a task for you to go on. Leera nodded slightly. A task? After what just happened? she must be out of her damn mind. The doctor simply shruged and left the room. Leera let out a soft sigh as she put her cloths back on and left the room herself. She made her way down the corridors of the citadel, passing others as she made her way to the Training room again. There stood her Instructor. Well? What did he say? He has no idea what it is, and no clue on how to remove it, short of taking my arm. The instructor winced.Lets avoid that... anyway I have a task for you. There are reports of a small band of Undead on the move. For some reason they do not seem that hostile. I want you to go out and Observe them and then come back with a Report. Just want a general idea of where they are going. This comes from above me. The higher ups saw alot of potential in you. Leera grumbled. Great... always wanted to be a lapdog. Go her girl! Go there girl! Come girl! .... Speak! Leera rolled her eyes. You will do well t o remember who you serve Leera. Get your things together. You are to leave at once. I shall see you upon your return. And with that The Instructor left Leera there. Leera turned and noticed her staff was there against the wall with some of her gear. She grumbled a bit and walked over, grabing the 'Stick' and her bags, that apparently that daft woman packed for her. Talk about suicide... why the hell do I have to be the one for this?She let out another sigh before making her way out of the Training room, Through the Citadel, and out into the world, heading towards the Undead walking. she didnt know it was going to be Jacobs group she finds.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 02:48 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Horrific screams erupted from the forest as the Cerebrates tore the hunters to pieces, and began to eat them alive. Meanwhile, Jacob stood on the same platform, sword drawn, and nerves racked. The man just stood there looking at Jacob. "Welcome back Father Book. It's been two-hundred and ninety seven years since your last visit. Dr. Patterson has left you a video file. I am sorry to inform you that I am not able to access the file at this time. You may go to the central data hub and try to play it on the mainframe computer." The man flickered for a moment and then disappeared. A loud screeching sound filled the air, and broke Jacob from his stance as the main door of the facility attempted to open. The main door only opened a few feet at first, but slowly opened all the way, lighting the inner workings of the facility as it did.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:12 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Toshiie traveled one of the many roads of the world. He held his halberds tightly trying to get used to their weight and size, however that was easier said than done. He kept his spirits up and his mind positive, believing that he would get better and become one formidable warrior given enough training time. He hoped he could find a friendly tournament or somewhere where he could have a friendly spar with someone soon.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:53 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then said to Ariel "Fine. But know this, I prevented him from taking your Arc. " He then walked off and when he stopped walking he was near Vega "Who are you?" He had his sword ready in case she was one of Jacob's goons.

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jul 27th, 2009 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:05 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Belus walked down a road casually taking in the atmosphere and everything else around him. He was calm and was enjoying the beauty of the world, his sword had been sheathed for days now as he had not been fighting. He was a warrior but he enjoyed peace much more then battle, and all the battles alowed him to see all of the good. He continused to move forward while looking all around him, he had found some guantlet not to long ago and when he did it attached itself to his hand. So he just ignored it even though it had some odd effects he was trying to figure out. After a few minutes of walking he saw a young man wielding a pair of Halberds walking the opposite direction he was. He smiled and waved at him as they neared each other.
"hello"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:32 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob signaled for two of his Cerebrates to follow him, and he cautiously pushed forward into the station. Skeletons and rubble littered the hallway. The scenery was the same the whole way down the hall, up until a blue film that seemed to cover the hallway, almost like a bubble, as it crossed from wall to wall. Jacob cautiously stepped into the film, seeing that it did not stick to him or anything of the like, he slid all the way through, arriving on the other side. A person stepped towards him with a smile on his face. "Father Book! It's been so long! I am so glad that you have decided to visit our little outpost." Jacob was awestruck, but found that he had no time to react as the person pulled him down the hallway. He was led into a science lab and brought in front of a table that opened out. In the slot was the Master Gauntlet. His eyes widened, and he extended his hand to grab it, but everything froze for a second, and then resumed as blade came down on his gauntlet. He sword was drawn, and neatly positioned under the other warrior's blade. His armor was glowing, and a strange Arc was in his gauntlet. It was the Arc of Time. Just as his swung, he saw The Master approach them both. The Master slowly removed his helmet to reveal his face as Father Book, in his human form. Jacob stared intently at them man beside him. "But... you're me..?" The Master laughed and quickly drew Master's Edge, a sword of Legend. "You are me, in a way. I was to valuable to send into battle, but my talents were too good to squander. We made a clone of myself. You, if you will. You are everything that I am, but just a toned down version." The Master swung his sword and Jacob blocked in enough time to be thrown out of the door, and sent into the hallway, towards the main entrance. He barely crawled back to his feet and darted outside, not knowing the fate of the other warrior, but fearing the worst.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:35 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Jaak had chosen to keep a close eye on young loud mouthed boy. He watched as the he argued with a young woman before walking off. Jaak thought he'd hidden for long enough, it was time to show himself.

"He seems like a pain." Jaak said with a grin on his face as he walked towards the woman. "So who do i have the pleasure of meeting today?"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:12 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jeffrey then said to Ariel "Fine. But know this, I prevented him from taking your Arc. "

Ariel thought about what Jeffrey said when he left. Suddenly, she heard another voice from behind.

"He seems like a pain." Jaak said with a grin on his face as he walked towards the woman. "So who do i have the pleasure of meeting today?"

"Yeah. But it's all good..." The young woman turned around and smiled. "Oh! Um... hello. I'm Ariel. It's really nice to meet you, sir."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:44 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Hi there, the name's Toshiie Kasumi. How are you?" He said with a simple smile and a positive attitude. He put his halberds up and greeted him more properly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey again asked Vega "Who are you? "

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 09:16 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

You look upon an empty dirt road. The wind blowing casually, making the branchs of a nearby tree sway side to side. Suddenly on the Horizon Leera is seen walking the dirt path. Now you see with a close up side shot of her face. Leera stops and takes a deep breath. Phew! They said it was a long walk but this is insane.. I should of brought a horse... But noo Trainees dont get horses.The last part said as if mocking someone. She took a drink from a water Bota and began walking again, her staff used as a walking stick. As she advanced she heared a few voices. She stopped once more and blinked lightly, turning to where they came from. View now of Jeffery and Ariel. Huh.. Humans. Wonder what they are doing out here... Leera, the Light Bringer, makes her way over and she waves her hand, high over her head, to the two humans. A big smile on her face. she was hunting undead, so there was no reason to be hostile to these humans. Hiya! Can I ask you guys a few questions?Before they could answer she walked over to them and let her staff lean against her right shoulder.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:16 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Actually Jeffrey is with Vega now, he went to the next girl)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:52 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Belus nodded and continued looking at the Halberds, they were high quality and it meant he was gonna use them. He stopped walking and looked around him before speaking. "I'm assuming you are a warrior, am I correct?"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Toshiie was filled with glee and excitement when Belus assumed he was a warrior. He hasn't even saved a life yet and he was already getting recognized. The only thing left for him to do now was make an even bigger name for himself, make the name Toshiie Kasumi a world wide name. "Why yes I am, the great Toshiie Kasumi, soon to be the greatest warrior alive!" He twirled his halberds around to try and show off and impress the older warrior, but he lost his balance again and stumbled forward a bit and dropped on his halberds.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 04:14 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(Actually Jeffrey is with Vega now, he went to the next girl)

((Lol. My bad. I ment Jaak. I got it confused.))

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 07:47 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((Women...))

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 07:48 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then walked back to where Vega was by using his technique of light travelling. "So who are you?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 08:22 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob fell back and fired a wave of pure darkness at The Master, who met it with a much more powerful blast of light. The collision caused a massive explosion.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 09:52 PM