KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Last of the Elementals Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Belus began to laugh at Toshiie once he had began to stumble, the man was obviously inexperienced or just plain clumsy. He shook his head and waited for the younger warrior to pick back up his Halberd, he obviously need more work. "Yea while I'm not doubting you, you appear to need alot of work before you get there. But with work you will. But where were you heading?"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 06:20 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I don't know exactly where I'm heading, I'm just looking for some adventure you know? Hey if you have time then could you spar with me for a little while and tell me what I need to work on?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Leera blinked a bit, her head tilting slightly to the side. -Wide shot of the three just standing there. crickets chirping... Back to Leera- She grins uneasily. Well Im off. Thanks for the uhh.. Talk. Leera turns and walks further down the road. After a moment she goes into a run, not sure of where to start again. Those two didnt seem to want to talk to her. After a bit of time passed with her running she skidded to a halt. She pressed her back against a tree and peeked out to a large open door. Undead waiting outside. Hmm.. Is this them?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 10:55 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Were you talking to me, Scarlet? I'm sorry! sad ))

Ariel suddenly turned to the girl (Leera). After a few moments of silence, she was going to reply, but the girl left.

She turned to Jaak. "Maybe we should follow her." Before she could let him speak, Ariel was already off to find Leera. "Wind... guide me." The Wind blew gently, guiding her to the woman.

Finally, she found Leera. "Ma'am? We're sorry for not responding. I... kinda froze."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 03:51 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Watched the undead from behind the tree in secret. Her eyes widened when she heard a voice and she turned around to see the woman from the road earlier. She grabbed her and put a hand over her mouth. Quiet.... She whispered to the woman. We do not... need to draw attention. She nodded behind the tree to where the undead where and slowly let her hand away from the womans mouth.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:47 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel nodded. "Sorry," she whispered. Ariel carefully observed the Undead.

"Why are they here?" she asked quietly.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:55 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob was thrown out of the entrance and onto the ground as he bounced back into the air. He forced himself up and his cerebrates leaped up and grabbed their weapons. They each assumed an attack position, facing towards the main door. The Master walked out and laughed and drew his weapon. It glowed with the aura of many, many elements, shining deep and rich in the blade.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:47 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Eyes widened as an undead flew out of the large door and then HE came out. Is that... no I cant be that unlucky... She glared at The Master, knowing this was bad. But... he WAS doing her job for her.... But wait. They were consious enough to fight against him.... I should report this... she muttered under her breath.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:08 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel nodded. "You're right." She too glared at the Master. He was the one who killed her family. She clenched her fists, watching him.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 10:19 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob gritted his teeth, sensing the energy of another Light Bringer in the area, but knew that would not since his corrupted spirit. This time The Master raised his blade and brought it down, releasing a torrent of Darkness energy that collided into Jacob's wave of Darkness energy. However, this collision did nothing, canceling each other out. The Master laughed and his sword began to glow a deep red. "Maybe fire will teach you to step down and obey." A huge orb of fire collided with yet another wave of Darkness. This time the fire consumed the darkness and hit Jacob directly.

((This isn't the real Master. It's a shade that he used to test the Time Arc.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:44 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion stood on the ground in the middle of the forest as he took out his head phones and put them on as he pressed play and a song began to play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1lBZQCmGMI
Regelion then began to bob his head up and down as he then said

Regelion: OK GO!!!!

as he then jumped upward doing a spin and then turned it into a back-flip landing on a tree branch and jumped as his feet touched the side of a tree and pushed off as he did a spin in the air landing on another side of a tree and kept going from tree to tree while bobbing his head up and down listening to the music as he stopped and landed on a tree branch and stuck his hand out and placed it on the tree as he closed his eyes and felt a vibration as he began to jump to a few more trees up ahead there was an old lady that was surrounded by 5 thugs Regelion stopped in the trees as the thugs began to attack the old lady Regelion jumped down doing a side spin hitting a thug up side his head and quickly jumped off and did a spin kick to the other thug right before the second thug fell he jumped off his face and toward another thug Regelion flipped backwards hitting the thug in his face as while in the air he took his foot and pushed himself off the thugs stomach and toward another thug jumping over the old lady and bicycle kicked the thug and with the last kick Regelion pushed off the side of the thug and towards the last 2 thugs hitting both of them with a double spin kick and finally landed on the ground while bobbing his head up and down Regelion then paused his music and took the head phones down to his neck and asked the old lady

Regelion: Are you ok miss

old lady: Yes I am young man thanks to you I should give you a reward

Regelion: No thank you helping yo u is reward enough

old lady: I insist

the old lady then began to walk towards a tall tree with a hole in the middle the old lady touched the tree and walked behind sticking her head from behind the tree and said

old lady: stick your hand in the tree and be rewarded

Regelion: if you insist

Regelion then walked over to the tree and placed his right hand inside the hole at that moment the hole tightened around his hand Regelion struggled to get free

Regelion: old lady help me !!

Regelion yelled but the old lady was gone she disappeared the tree finally let go of Regelions hand as he fell backwards hitting the ground and rolled backwards back onto his feet

Regelion: I wonder what that was about

voice: I call you to protect this world use the power of nature to its fullest to help you,you are chosen

leaves then spun around Regelion then flew away Regelion then put his head phones back on pressed play and jumped back into the trees and began jumping away bobbing his head

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:27 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

View of Leeras eyes wide in shock, then glaring.If we are lucky one will destroy the other and I can take down the one left standing.... the last part was what I mean by "If we are lucky".. but I dout we can get out of here without being noticed. Leera grit her teeth. Eyes set the The Master, then to the Undead who was fighting him. -If I side with the Undead perhaps together we can take him down or get him to retreat... then I can destroy the Undead. He seems weaker..- Leera winced lightly before jumping out into the open. She put a hand to her staff, the head glowing bright red. She pulled her hand from the staff head, a flame surging from her palm gathering at the staff head. It swirled around the staff before shooting off Towards the Master. If the Master had not noticed her yet this Surprise attack would be an advantage.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 07:30 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Master swung a wave of water energy at the flame and extinguished it. "I am the Master of ALL the arcs!" Jacob glanced at the Girl and formed a ball of dark energy, looking at her to work with him. "Throw fire at him, the second AFTER I use my darkness!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 11:34 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel jumped out, and took out her two large fans. "I'll help as well!"

The she nodded at Jacob. "Hey there. What a coincidence." She then glared at the Master, ready to fight him.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 12:21 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Leeras eye twitched, Partly from fear. Did this guy know she was there the entire time? Impossible. Her eyes darted to The Undead one and nodded to his words. Right! She concentrated her magics, the Gauntlet on her arm glowing red hot as her staff caught fire. The flames began to compact at the Staffs head, getting stronger, and Denser at that point.Go for it!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 01:45 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob took a deep breath and fired off many smaller blasts of darkness, wanting The Master to have really try to fend off the attacks. He knew with the two other wielders, he would be able to overwhelm The Master.

((If you haven't guess it, the same element cancels itself out.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 03:01 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

NOW! Her eyes opened wide as she put her staff forward. The staff head errupted many bursts of fire towards the Master. [color=red]I hope this works..[/I]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 04:55 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel was ready to fan the Master with harsh winds, when she suddenly stopped herself. If she did that, she'd put out Leera's fire. "Oh man! What should I do, guys?! I can't send big winds. Otherwise, I'll put out this girl's fire!" Ariel asked Jacob and Leera.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:33 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion stopped after jumping for miles and landed on a tree branch

Regelion: I made good time 10 miles in an hour "New record"

Regelion then lent up against the tree and closed his eyes the Gauntlet glowed green usually in his mind when he touched a tree he can see everything in the distance of 3 miles thanks to vibration in the trees roots but thanks to the Gauntlet without knowing he was able to see up to 7 miles when Regelion moved his hand

Regelion: that was weird I've never seen that far before well some people could use some help

Regelion stood up and cracked his neck and stretched his legs and in a blink of an eye he was off jumping from tree to tree branch to branch

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 03:54 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Master blocked most of the attacks but could not stop all of them, and was splashed by bolts of darkness and fire. The sparks from the fire ignited the trees and grass around him, causing a much larger fire to spread.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:19 AM