KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Last of the Elementals Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"All right! That's it!!!" Ariel yelled angrily.

She raised her two fans and waved them with a powerful wind. The wind created a tornado and went towards the Master.

"Hope this works. And I wish there was a way to put out the fire..."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:29 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey appeared. "Light is a form of fire. " He then took the light of the flames effectively exstuingishing it. He then said to Ariel "Need a hand gorgeous?"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:04 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Master laughed and darted through the now extinguished flames. Jacob turned around deeply enraged and sent a full blast of darkness at Jeffrey. In his anger, he turned and began to walk in the direction of The Master, in hopes that his whereabouts would be made known.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:53 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

The Light Jeffrey used however nullified the darkness. He then grabbed Ariel and took her to safety yet again.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:09 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Need a hand gorgeous?"

Ariel turned and saw Jeffrey. Then she smiled. "Good to see ya too, kid."

Suddenly, he was hit by Jacob. The young woman jumped from her hiding place and glared at Jacob. "Hey! What was that about?! He was only trying to help your Undead carcass!"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:11 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then snatched her hand. "We are leaving. "

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:13 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob appeared in a shroud of pure darkness. "You won't get away from me this time, you little punk! You cost me the Master Guantlet!!" Jacob hovered in the air, sword in hand, aiming at the ground.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:14 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ariel swung her two fans, sending a powerful wind at Jacob.

"Dude! You really need to chill."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:15 AM
Hawkeye113

"I agree. Why don't I light your way?" said Jeffrey forming a laser in his hands to hurl at Jacob.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:16 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The shroud of darkness blocked out the wind and light for most of their power and it only sent Jacob further back into the air. His eyes burned with an unending rage. "I will kill you both for what you two cost me!" The Darkness started to swirl around him, but did not do anything, knowing that Light and Dark would just cancel each other out. This would most definitely be a sword fight.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:19 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey sighed. He hated Sword Diplomacy. Very Well though. If Jacob insisted on getting killed. He then unsheathed his Katana : Light Bringer and his Sword Excalibur.

"Prepare yourself to run on my command Ariel. "

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:25 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed and drew his shashka. This would be the easiest sword fight that he had ever won. "It would be wise of you to give up now, and let death consume you, because I have had ten times the experience you have had with some little Katana.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:30 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then said "But when I die, I command that my Arc find my Younger brother. " He then instead of using the swords removed an Axe. "My preffered weapon. "

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:32 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed again, his mouth, or what's left of it formed into a smile. "Don't worry, I'll kill him too." Jacob rushed in for an attack with frigthening speed, swinging down hard.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:35 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey easily parried Jacob's thrust. His elemental Arc then fizzled. Light surrounded him and Jacob. Then the light was gone. So was Jeffrey's Arc. (OOC : Gonna Make a new Character)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:38 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed at the fool's mistake. He swung down, this time, unleashing a torrent of darkness from all around.

((Make as many as you want, man.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:39 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey however before he sliced had used his last bit of power to send Ariel to safety.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:42 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

After Ariel was safe, she watched Jacob and Jeffrey battle.

"I have to do something..." she said to herself.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:45 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey mentally "No Ariel. You must find my sibling. "

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:45 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Darkness energy hit down with tremendous force, using most of Jacob's power in the process.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:46 AM