KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cole MacGrath Vs Crackdown Agent

Cole MacGrath Vs Crackdown Agent
Started by: Ryo 666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cole MacGrath Vs Crackdown Agent

Any agent, it takes place in Empire City, they have all abilies and weapons unless the agent has anything ridiculously powerful, this is fully hero Cole so no villain powers.

http://crackdown.wikispaces.com/Crackdown+2

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:07 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BurnAfterReadin

I hope I'm not necroing or anythying but I'll put up an opinion. If this is Cole Macgrath vs Crackdown 1 Agent then COle would stomp.

But if this is Crackdown 2 Agent and the latest Cole then I might give the edge to the Agent. Insulated armor would nullify most of Cole's electric based attacks besides the Lightning Storm. Ice powers are nifty but the Agent can get out of it easily with his thrusters and wingsuit (flight).

Then the Agent has his Mass Driver that would lift Cole up and prevent him from moving. With a well placed quacker or flocket launcher Cole will get blown up to bits. It'll be worse if this is Evil karma Cole since his fire attacks will be useless against the fireproof Agent.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 11:21 AM
BurnAfterReadin is currently offline Click here to Send BurnAfterReadin a Private Message Find more posts by BurnAfterReadin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote