KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Moody and Voldemort

Moody and Voldemort
Started by: Trolly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trolly

Moody and Voldemort

Hi guys, just wondering...how would Moody have fared against Voldemort in a One on One duel? Do you think that he could at least injured Voldemort? Lets not count Horcruxes here.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:28 PM
Trolly is currently offline Click here to Send Trolly a Private Message Find more posts by Trolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Moody Was a skilled wizard but Voldemort is the like the best wizard ever.
so he might hit him like once.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 11:08 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Most powerful Dark Wizard the world has ever seen for a reason. If Moody can hit him... he doesn't deserve that title.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 11:46 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

but moody was the best Aroura(however its spelled) ever

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 01:31 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

he probably wouldnt kill him but injure him and piss him off

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 01:32 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Yeah makes sense...and it's an Auror...or something.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 02:52 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Injure Voldemort? Dumbledore took him on personally one-on-one, and he had surprised Voldemort with his presence too.

Not a scratch.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 03:21 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Hrm...I wonder if Protego would shield a killing curse..No.. yeah Moody'd be dead

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 03:40 AM
Khamul 666

wait mangled moody or still intact moody ?

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:14 PM
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Most likely mangled. It's like "Oh you think you're so awesome cause you're an Auror so I'll completly mess you up"
I really doubt that V would say it like that though

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 03:15 PM
siriuswriter

nothing can shield the killing curse - that's kind of one of the points of it, because harry survived it...

at any rate, if voldemort was in a 'playing with his dinner' kind of mood, moody might get a couple of hexes thrown in. but i can only see that as voldemort doing a sadistic "oh look, moody, you're winning!!" and then suddenly killing him. yeah, i think it would be fun for voldemort to give 'the greatest auror ever' some hope, and then just take it away.

'i have a surprise for you.'
'oh?'
'i... am not left-handed!'

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 02:05 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Haha That's more funny than valley girl voldie in HP quizzes

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:56 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Well I don't think Voldermort was so untouchable at all. Remember in the 5th book Dumbledore telling him that the Aurors are on their way, what had impact on him. He was avoiding the Aurors. Although I agree that Moody would not be able to finish him, but still Voldermort will have to sweat a bit before killing him. Remember amelia bones? she gave up a good fight' were the accounts of the duel between her and Voldermort

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:04 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unicor777
Well I don't think Voldermort was so untouchable at all. Remember in the 5th book Dumbledore telling him that the Aurors are on their way, what had impact on him. He was avoiding the Aurors. Although I agree that Moody would not be able to finish him, but still Voldermort will have to sweat a bit before killing him. Remember amelia bones? she gave up a good fight' were the accounts of the duel between her and Voldermort

That's because Voldemort didn't think he could take on Dumbledore, the Order, and half the Ministry.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 10:37 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Council#13
That's because Voldemort didn't think he could take on Dumbledore, the Order, and half the Ministry.

^ Simultaneously.

Yeah, Dumbledore and a group of Aurors would certainly be problematic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 03:48 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Voldy hands down. If you think about it in Ootp dumbledore got away from a group of Aurors and Voldy is more powerful than Dumbledore. So no contest.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 06:33 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I think Moody would give up a good fight but lose against Volemort.As it says in the book the only wizard Volemort face was Dumbore who did not die in that combat.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 05:43 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

Originally posted by siriuswriter
nothing can shield the killing curse - that's kind of one of the points of it, because harry survived it...

at any rate, if voldemort was in a 'playing with his dinner' kind of mood, moody might get a couple of hexes thrown in. but i can only see that as voldemort doing a sadistic "oh look, moody, you're winning!!" and then suddenly killing him. yeah, i think it would be fun for voldemort to give 'the greatest auror ever' some hope, and then just take it away.

'i have a surprise for you.'
'oh?'
'i... am not left-handed!'
I've always felt that was a bit of a flaw, if nothing could shield the killing curse, what need would there be to use anything else in a duel? And it was never really explained that well either, does it kill you if it hits you in the pinky?

Just doesn't make much sense to me.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 11:53 PM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

How does it not make sense? If it hits you you die. And people use other things becasue it can be dodged and of course it is illegial.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 03:05 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Not only that, but you have to be a skilled witch/wizard to pull it off.

Moody: Aveda Kedavra is a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it. You could all pull your wands out and point them at me and say the words, and I probably wont get so much as a nosebleed.

^ Did that quote from memory, so its probably a bit mistaken.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 05:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote