KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » ARTIFACT SABRE DUEL- Fire vs. Captain Rex

ARTIFACT SABRE DUEL- Fire vs. Captain Rex
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Galder leaps up and over the Jedi Master, but not before he blocks in mid-air. He lands behind Marcus and spins to face his back.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2003 05:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Galder, you leap up into the air... and then find yourself thrown upwards and out of control- by Takuan! In pushing for Corelay in mid-air his powerful thrust hits you as well. You land, only JUST able to keep your balance, off guard, and with Marcus ready by you for his finishing stroke. If you wish to stay in the fight, only one last desperate counter-attack will save you now!

Score: Galder: 2 Marcus: 4 Match point to Marcus.

Galder to attack.

A three point loss will do you few favours, Galder. You may choose to try and flee and abandon all hope of victory- but fleeing may bring you worse fortune still if it goes wrong!

You are still adjacent to the Takuan/Corelay fight

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 19th, 2003 04:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder wants to get the words "Be more careful!" out to Takuan, but now feels a painful pit in his stomach: fear. As Marcus stands over him, his goes completely nuts, unable to think of anything reasonable to do. To flee would lead to death by Persis' men or the Malastare police force, and to stay would be doom by Marcus' lightsaber. If I'm goin down, I'm goin down fighting... is the last thing that enters his mind and he starts thrashing at the Jedi Master's legs before rolling away and getting up.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2003 05:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I put my sabre down verticaly, trying to block and swing one blade of galder out of the way, when this doesn't seem like too good of an idea I jump up and make a summersault over galder when I hit the ground, I spin trying to cut him if I can

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2003 06:56 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Galder's first blow at Marcus' legs is blocked cleanly. The second is dodged as Marcus flips into the air. galder, you spin and block Marcu;s first blow in mid air, take the second blow as he lands with a low block, and his third blow takes your left arm off just below the shoulder. Your left arm and sabre clatter to the ground. Strangely, there is no pain; you just fall backwards in stunned surprise.

Score: Galder 2, Marcus 5. Match to Marcus.

Marcus, you might want to do something about the four Miramar warriors that are besetting you... but back in your thread. You may now both return 'home.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 21st, 2003 09:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote