KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vs. Savior (DMC 4)

Link vs. Savior (DMC 4)
Started by: Sin_Volvagia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. false

2. Link couldnt possibly smash the saviours face with his hands lol...doubt even your link can do that.

3. Show me twin rova attack....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Lol

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:34 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

1. True, actually. Provide a feat? OWAIT, SAVIOUR HAS NONE.

I have shown you the math behind Link's feat a million times. The best part being how much down rounding I've doen and you still don't want to accept it. Sore loser, I suppose.

3. Go play a Zelda game before you debate Link.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:35 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
1. True, actually. Provide a feat? OWAIT, SAVIOUR HAS NONE.

I have shown you the math (not developers) behind Link's feat a million times. The best part being how much down rounding I've doen (not the developers) and you still don't want to accept it.( because its non canon) Sore loser, I suppose.

3. Go play a Zelda game before you debate Link.

1. troll

2. highlighted a few problems

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:38 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Burning thought
1. troll

2. highlighted a few problems

1. You called?

2. I see you highlighted his points.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:40 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

1. Fruedian projection much?

2. It's a canon feat, and if I give you a number much lower than would actually be possible, some how it's discounted? Lol, your logic is horrible. Sorry, go back to comparign stone sizes by eye and claiming way too high.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:41 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Savior has no feats other than the virtue of size.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:46 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Phanteros
Savior has no feats other than the virtue of size.

Ta-dah.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:47 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

And seeing as Nero over powered Savior why not Link and the golden gauntlets can't? Since he need to lift a 80 ton or so hammer.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:50 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Spifftacular sig, sir.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well apart from the fact he cant reach the hovering savior....nor does he have the logical strength...no reason at all.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:51 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Link throws a rock at Saviour's face and it breaks. =P

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:52 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeh or he grabs an apple and then throws it atz the speeds of light! lolz

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:53 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Glad you've finally seen the light of reason.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:53 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Burning thought
Well apart from the fact he cant reach the hovering savior....nor does he have the logical strength...no reason at all.
You mean the guantlets that are required to lift a Million ton hammer can hurt the Savior?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:54 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Actually, Link doesn't need any gauntlets to lift the megaton hammer. But considering they allow him to /throw/ a thousand tons at considerable speed, yeah, he could over power Saviour with ease.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:56 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Link with no gauntlets;

(please log in to view the image)

This is a screenshot from my legal copy of OoT 1.0 on PJ64. [I legally purchased a copy of this exact edition, pre-ordered in 98.]

OoT Link is relatively tal compared to most NPC's, so he's probably a bit over six feet tall, but we have no direct statement by developers. For purposes of this estimate, I'm going to assume he's six feet tall.

I had to measure the top of the block because it's sitting in a hole you have to push it into so that you can climb on top of it.

413/171 = 2.4152046...ect for many digits. x6 for side length in feet.

14.4912280701... ect. ^3 for volume in cubic feet. 3043.095....ect cubic feet. The blocks are obviously made of a very solid form of stone, but for purposes of being conservative, and low-balling this number, we're going to use 100 lbs per cubic foot. [impossibly light.]

304309 lbs total. /2000 for weight in tons. 152 tons.

Now, Link doesn't lift these over his head, but he does push them along the ground. To say he's class 100 is not a huge stretch of the imagination. This is with no strength enhancing items at all. no expression

http://chestofbooks.com/crafts/scie...And-Volume.html See this link for how unrealisticly light 100 lbs per cubic foot is, btw. It /has/ to be much heavier.

Still stronger than Saviour.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:58 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Oh who cares if it's a legal copy? :P

Btw, fully powered Savior is fully capable of smashing concrete. The Savior you fight as Nero(the first fight with Sanctus) is still "under construction"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:59 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Me, ofcourse!

Also, the law. <.<

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:00 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Me, ofcourse!

Also, the law. <.<

I should have been thrown in jail a few hundred times over by now confused

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:02 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote