KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kevin & Marv vs Ozymandias & Rorshcach

Kevin & Marv vs Ozymandias & Rorshcach
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Kevin & Marv vs Ozymandias & Rorshcach

Each of the combatants fight each other in a giant kitchen like the one from The Shining. There are plenty of tools that can be used by the resourceful ones. Everyone starts out in there normal costume/outfits and unarmed except Rorshach who has his grapple gun. No prep. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Probably Team 2.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:04 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, can't see Marv or Kevin ever touching Oz.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Ozymandias could easily beat both of them without Rorschach.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:45 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont recall Rorschach being that impressive against any fighter that could be called a "badass."

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont recall Rorschach being that impressive against any fighter that could be called a "badass."

Everyone Rorschach fought, besides Ozy, he won against.

Besides, if you want to get technical you could say that none of the heroes in Watchmen really fought any badasses, shown in the movie, until the end fight against Ozy.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:01 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Röland
Everyone Rorschach fought, besides Ozy, he won against.

Besides, if you want to get technical you could say that none of the heroes in Watchmen really fought any badasses, shown in the movie, until the end fight against Ozy.
Good point.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:03 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Röland
Ozymandias could easily beat both of them without Rorschach.

On having seen the movie again, I'm inclined to agree to this.

Well it's always something that it isn't V and Ozymandias smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:48 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh oh, thread idea?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:58 PM
Nightstick

I imagine Rorschach and Ozy would have better team work. On the hand I could see Kevin taking out Rorschach threw speed and natural weapons(fingernails) and then tag teaming Ozy with Marv. Who could more or less brush off any attack Ozy could throw. Infact Kev should be fast enough to keep up with Ozy and let Marv take Rory out early. Then tag team Ozy. Either way it'd work. Marv seems to be the toughest of the bunch and i'd put my money on him vs any of them in and open field purely hand to hand combat situation. In other words he is bit of tie breaker.

Though being tough themselves and having worked together before. May give Ozy and Rory a few wins. Either way close match.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:25 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Ozy takes down Marv and Kevin while Rorschach spectates wondering how he can get in on this incredible ass-kicking.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:35 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Originally posted by Impediment
Ozy takes down Marv and Kevin while Rorschach spectates wondering how he can get in on this incredible ass-kicking.

Considering the things that Marv tanked. How is Ozy even going to hurt him?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 02:50 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote