KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » USS Enterprise enters Marvel Earth airspace

USS Enterprise enters Marvel Earth airspace
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

True. Data would be innefected and proceed the attack.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:46 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't Data like incapable of harming humans?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:57 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

You're thinking of Sonny, from I Robot. Even then, for the purposes of these fights, it wouldn't factor.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Xavier and Pheonix mind-rape everyone and get one of them to shoot Data in the head ala Sabertooth and Toad.

ME wins

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:07 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If he's provoked, or in war that goes out the window. Not that it matters here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Nephthys
Xavier and Pheonix mind-rape everyone and get one of them to shoot Data in the head ala Sabertooth and Toad.

ME wins
Who's shooting Data? Cyclops? He can try.

Besides Data's on a starship.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:40 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, I meant one of the people who Xavier mind-rapes. He's shown he can do so with Sabertooth and Toad, so he can do it to Picard and crew. And Data can't harm humans, so he gets pwned.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 06:53 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Data can harm humans. And is far as I know there is only one phaser on the bridge of the Enterprise and that's Worf's. The Enterprise isn't a warship like Sisko's Defiant.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:13 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Martin
To Marvel's credit, Troi, Guinan, and Vulcans are nowhere near the telepathic might of someone of Xavier's caliber. They've never encountered a telepath that powerful to my knowledge.

No, they have.

The Federation has encountered telepaths that have shown very similar abilities as Xavier such as memory wipes, mind transfers...even a thing similar to the Astral Plane. (When that one telepath was fixing Troi's mother's mind from her daughter that died by falling into that deep pon.)

Also, Vulcans can pull memories from people...the difference is: they have to touch them whereas, Xavier does not.

What Xavier did beyond what we see telepaths do in the movies: He froze a crap load of people. He transferred his entire mind and memories into another body and he focused, with Cerebro, enough to kill all humans on Earth.

Those are feats that put him above the the other telepaths.

Also, there are telepaths that far exceed Xavier in Star Trek. Think of anyone that is a godlike power. The end.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well I do remember people who have memory wiped Picard but not Xav ier's level.

Xavier shut down a whole room.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:26 PM
dadudemon

Well I do remember people who have memory wiped Picard but not Xav ier's level.

Xavier shut down a whole room.

I know this seems weird that I'm agreeing with you...but Xavier shut down the whole mall.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well, there you have it. I've yet to see anyone in Star Trek(not counting Q's or cosmic beings) duplicate anything near this.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:29 PM
dadudemon

Well, there you have it. I've yet to see anyone in Star Trek(not counting Q's or cosmic beings) duplicate anything near this.

This is true as the only circumstance I can think is Q.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:38 PM
Darth Martin

Are we counting the animated Marvel films. Thor and Strange might help out.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:42 PM
dadudemon

Are we counting the animated Marvel films. Thor and Strange might help out.

This is good.

I always like to get in the smaller movies from marvel, even if they are animated.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:36 AM
Darth Martin

Hell, some of animated movies from Marvel are better than some of the live action films.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:09 AM
dadudemon

Hell, some of animated movies from Marvel are better than some of the live action films.

lulz

Dr. Strange wasn't that bad of a film. Neither was the Ironman one (the origins one.) They hold better to the comics in powers and story...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:26 AM
Darth Martin

I thought those two were shit.

I like Wolverine vs Hulk and the two Ultimate Avengers'.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:30 AM
dadudemon

I thought those two were shit.

I like Wolverine vs Hulk and the two Ultimate Avengers'.

Yeah...those were more for fans than actually doing a comic to movie adaptation.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:44 AM