KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Trade places with Snake Plissken!!!

Trade places with Snake Plissken!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two of these, no rifle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_93R

Two of those with laser sights and suppressors. Carry them in low draw hip holsters. Katana as a melee weapon. Nightvision goggles and the Aliens motion sensors. Black combat fatigues with a lightweight bulletproof vest. HALO insertion.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Edit, THESE pistols:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Oh, those. Yeah I've seen those on film but never in real life. It's the template for RoboCop's gun. They just modified the barrel and the slide.

My gun was better: Glock 18.

It's lighter and has more bullets. You have 20 9mm rounds. I'd have 9mm 33 rounds. Plus your gun isn't an automatic. It's selective fire meaning you can go semi or 3-round burst.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK final edit

This shotgun:

With one of the pistols I just posted a vid of, and:

Katana as a melee weapon. Nightvision goggles and the Aliens motion sensors. Black combat fatigues with a lightweight bulletproof vest. HALO insertion

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:48 PM
Darth Martin

The pistol video you posted is my gun: Glock 18. erm And duel automatic pistols is not the way to go. Incredibly difficult to fire much less aim.

The automatic shotgun is a wierd one IMO. Regular shotguns are very heavy and difficult to handle. Adding a 50-round(I think) drum certainly doesn't help your weight argument.

Shotguns are designed for short distance confrontations. They spit out at a short distance with loads of force. If you want an automatic gun with power then get an AK-47 or such. It's your choice.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, well, they look cool

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:55 PM
Darth Martin

Sure. But he's firing at nothing. If your in a prison you'd probably want a riot shotgun.

Shit like silencers are useless. They don't make the sound disapear. All that shit happens ion the films.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:59 PM
Darth Martin

That doesn't look so bad. I wouldn't choose it. Why the you want a rifle that shoots 9mm when you can gedt a pistol is beyond me. I'm not sure 9mm is the best caliber againjst prisoners.

Btw are the prisoners armed or unarmed?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:05 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess the MP5 or the M4 would be ideal, both weigh about 6 pounds. MP5 is smaller, easier to carry, but the M4 packs a bigger punch?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:06 AM
Darth Martin

IMO the MP5 is a shit gun. Way to heavy for my tastes. Fires a shit caliber. Another case of a big heavy gun firing a pistol caliber bullet.

M4 is just a smaller M16.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jul 27th, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:08 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That doesn't look so bad. I wouldn't choose it. Why the you want a rifle that shoots 9mm when you can gedt a pistol is beyond me. I'm not sure 9mm is the best caliber againjst prisoners.

Btw are the prisoners armed or unarmed?

They are armed with melee weapons, makeshift weapons, the occasional pistol.

Decided on the M4A1, weighs the same as the MP5. It can be fitted with night vision, freeing up a tech slot for me.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:10 AM
Darth Martin

M4's can also be fitted with 100 round drums so that's a plus.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes Plus it looks cool

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:14 AM
Darth Martin

I've never fired one. That kind of tech's out of my league. sad

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 12:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My dad has an M4, wont let me touch it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:18 AM
Darth Martin

How much did his cost?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not a clue, it was willed to him.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:29 AM
Darth Martin

I'm sure they're anywhere from 10-15 thousand dollars.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

His Father in law from his second marriage was some high ranking dude with the LAPD, SWAT team I think, he willed my dad all his guns.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 01:34 AM