KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?

Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

cool. I hope Frost returns though. It'll be interesting to see the Jean, Scott, Emma love triangle in animation.

Psi-aura: a fangirl till the end, Darling.
PS: STAR WARS ROCKS!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 06:16 PM
psi-aura is currently offline Click here to Send psi-aura a Private Message Find more posts by psi-aura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

August 2010. They are not even done with the scripts yet.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 08:26 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:16 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whytephoenix

the horseman of AoA

i hope gambit, angel and cyc account for 3 of the horseman... I love the whiteout version of gambit in the comics.... and hell yes, Magik and colossus. Thank you marvel for actually doing what i thought was impossible on a kids network *(the death of emma frost). I'm so glad Jean's back with her full complimentary of powers (yes, she flies!)lol. on a side note: i like how the characters have huge upper bodies supported by a couple of tree branches for legs big grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 12:15 AM
whytephoenix is currently offline Click here to Send whytephoenix a Private Message Find more posts by whytephoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Re: the horseman of AoA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whytephoenix
Thank you marvel for actually doing what i thought was impossible on a kids network *(the death of emma frost).

A: Emma is my faveroute character, so watch your mouth, B: It dosen't just air on kid's network, and, C: Emma's going to return in season 2 anyway.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:32 PM
psi-aura is currently offline Click here to Send psi-aura a Private Message Find more posts by psi-aura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Originally posted by pinksushi1
August 2010. They are not even done with the scripts yet.

August?! blink I can't wait that long! somebody freeze me in a cyrogenic container so i don't have to take the suspense!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:36 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Shit, I haven't kept up on the cartoon again.. How did Emma die supposedly?

If she doesn't come back, there goes one of the most interesting things about the show. thumb down

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 09:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I have no idea, and although I can't say she's my fav character, I will miss her.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:45 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oi... Me too. She was basically one of the only redeeming things about the show. What the **** were they thinking in killing her off? I can understand stupid Jean, but Emma?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Not a big fan of Emma, so I'm glad to see her go, though I'm a fan of Deadpool. Nice to see him coming.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

Originally posted by psi-aura
August?! blink I can't wait that long! somebody freeze me in a cyrogenic container so i don't have to take the suspense!

LOL. Well, you might have to wait longer than that because they have only finished 8 scripts and nothing else has been done.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:17 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Thanks for the link. I'm very excited for this, wish it was sooner but excited nonetheless.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:54 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Shit, I haven't kept up on the cartoon again.. How did Emma die supposedly?

When she took the phoenix out of the cuckoos(long story), She tried to contain it then release it into the atmosphere, where she belived it would die, but her diamond form shattered and the phoenix burned out in the atmosphere.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
If she doesn't come back, there goes one of the most interesting things about the show. thumb down

I agree.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 06:35 PM
pinksushi1

The Phoenix Force will revive Emma Frost.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:05 AM
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Originally posted by pinksushi1
The Phoenix Force will revive Emma Frost.

Apart from weapon x, phoenix ressurection is the most choked up, repeated story line in marvel.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:01 PM
pinksushi1

Apart from weapon x, phoenix ressurection is the most choked up, repeated story line in marvel.

LOL. Hence, Second Coming and Cable and all of those Messiah story lines. Let's see who Hope Summers really is.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 10:41 PM
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

I read somewhere that she's a fraction of the phoenix force...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 10:14 PM
pinksushi1

I read somewhere that she's a fraction of the phoenix force...

Season 2 comes out in Autumn/Fall 2010.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 09:03 PM
colossulrage

Colossus will be a main member now so should get some epic throwdowns in season 2!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 06:50 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Originally posted by colossulrage
Colossus will be a main member now so should get some epic throwdowns in season 2!

Totally. big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 12:04 PM