KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?

Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

*shrug* Deadpool is overrated, though I share everyone's disgust with how he was butchered in X-Men Origins Wolverine.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I didnt like evolution that much tbh. Seemd like a poor attempt to make x-men "cool" for teenagers kinda like ultimate universe. The only good thing about it was Kurt and Kitty.

And Apocalypse, despite him not being as powerful and fearsome as his original animated series incarnation, but he still made the rest of Evolution worth watching for me, at least.

If season 2 of Wolverine and the X-Men had not been cancelled, chances are, I would've liked it better as a whole than XME, but since it was...

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:11 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Deadpool isnt overrated, he's overused. And that's coming from a fan. And yeah Apocalypse was one of the few things I liked in evolution. Juggernaut was ok. But Wolverine.. ugh...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 08:42 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Was it Evolution or Pryde of the X men where Wolverine had an australian accent?

Psi-aura: a fangirl till the end, Darling.
PS: STAR WARS ROCKS!

Old Post May 26th, 2010 08:24 PM
psi-aura is currently offline Click here to Send psi-aura a Private Message Find more posts by psi-aura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

Pryde of the X men, the one off was the one with a terrible accent big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2010 10:36 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

'dingo' *shudder*

Old Post May 31st, 2010 03:46 PM
psi-aura is currently offline Click here to Send psi-aura a Private Message Find more posts by psi-aura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

He's CANADIAN, people. No wonder it was just the pilot.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 12:41 PM
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Check this out

(please log in to view the image)

I thought this was cool.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 08:06 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Nice. I kinda wish I could help save it.. just for the AoA season.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 02:51 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by psi-aura
Check this out

(please log in to view the image)

I thought this was cool.

In the immortal words of Bran. Or don't come at all.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 07:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psi-aura
Psychic Diamond

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lol Nice. I kinda wish I could help save it.. just for the AoA season.

Me too, but only for the return of emma and the screwing of Cyclops's relationship with Jean in animation.
I hate uncontinued cliffhangers.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 05:36 PM
Kaigee

Re: Wolverine and the x-men season 2

Originally posted by madpratch
Season 2 will start at the end of January 2010. So I have heard

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 03:59 AM
Kaigee is currently offline Click here to Send Kaigee a Private Message Find more posts by Kaigee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaigee

they canceld it..i read it on wiki shit something about partner i 4got..its 2011 and it still not back...it canceld

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 04:02 AM
Kaigee is currently offline Click here to Send Kaigee a Private Message Find more posts by Kaigee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Kaigee
they canceld it..i read it on wiki shit something about partner i 4got..its 2011 and it still not back...it canceld

A true waste of a great series. RIP.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:55 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yes this was a really good series and had so much potential. Any chance that it could come back?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 03:56 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GeorgeGeo

greeting
I read this forum from start to finish and I still do not understand if it will be season 2 of Wolverine and X-Men ,because I saw that the season is a result that would apocalyps thus a continuation if anyone knows when will be released I would like to display this forum
I found a "continue" at PETEAVA.RO ((search and type in X-Men Episode 1 for example)) which is made by those in China and has subtitare in Romanian
if anyone knows any alternative to me and send me by this forum
Thank you

Last edited by GeorgeGeo on Jul 5th, 2011 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 06:46 PM
GeorgeGeo is currently offline Click here to Send GeorgeGeo a Private Message Find more posts by GeorgeGeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Sadly there wont be a season 2. It was in production but they didnt get to finish it. Check wiki.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 06:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gotta say, I enjoyed WATXM much more than the X-Men anime Watched only first 5 episodes of the latter though.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 01:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pallas

They chucked this and spectacular spiderman. Both of these shows were well written.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 04:35 PM
Pallas is currently offline Click here to Send Pallas a Private Message Find more posts by Pallas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote