KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Creating a new story for Indiana Jones.

Creating a new story for Indiana Jones.
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Creating a new story for Indiana Jones.

Lets say Indiana Jones went on many more quests and crusades than the four that appeared on film. (which I believe he probably did.) If you were gonna write a book about the character and his adventures, what would it be about and what would you want to name it?

Mine would be something like Indiana Jones and the Book of the Dead.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:13 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Indiana Jones and the Spear of Ares

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:43 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Indiana Jones and the Hammer of Thor.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:59 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Indiana Jones and the Hammer of Thor.
Wtf, i was gonna say that, but i like the greek stuff more......... weird.........

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 09:17 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

There could also be something like Indiana Jones and The Quest of the Sword of Xena.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 09:41 PM
Incanus
Istari

Indiana Jones and The Return of the Nazis

Isil

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 10:13 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indiana Jones and the lost ability to make good movies.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 02:03 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

lol and its sequel: Indiana Jones, and how he pwned the guys who wrote Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Isil

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 02:46 PM
PRAYERRUN

How about Indiana Jones and the Quest for Loki's Mask?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 08:27 PM
PRAYERRUN

or Indiana Jones and the Rings of Oa?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 08:31 PM
SWblayde938

Indiana Jones and the Hammer of Hades

5 years after kingdom of the crystal skull... Indy's son is now a accomplished tresure hunter with over 20 aventures, and also owns a big motorcycle shop... He finds out about this hammer that supposely it was locked away by a ancient unknown man that can supposely summon hell fire and it can spread and destroy the whole world. Supposely it was the hammer of the greek god Hades, Mutt ask his dad who is now retired and living in his cottage on one more FINAL mission to acheive the Hammer, they find out the ancient man is Orcalin, who says he was a friend of Hades and that he is real and there is a hammer. Orcalin helps indy and mutt on there aventure. Orcalin is a amazing sword fighter, despite his old appearance. He also has some powers of Hell fire. When Indy acheives the Hammer. hellfire spreads all over and starts leaking havic.. He faces Orcalin who then takes out his sword, a sword he never showed Indy and Mutt, that he had with him the Sword of Zeus and they do battle when Indy overtakes him he is about to smash when suddonly a knight dressed in all black comes out. Orcalin gets up and looks at him He quickly tosses the knight the Sword of Zeus. He takes it and suddenly the sword turns bright blue. It was the knight that defeated Hades and banished the Hammer. He does one slice with the sword and takes out Indy. He quickly runs at the Hammer and stabs it destroying the Hammer once and for all, He quickly looks at Oracalin and agrees to spare his life. The knight looks at Orcalin and they look at each other then the Knight leaves. Orcalin explains about the unamed knight during the movie. Suddenly the main villian Chez, a young junky with a big army bombs the place. and decides to acheive the final hellfire, left with the hammer. He takes out Orcalin and they have battle. Mutt dies in this movie by Chez. Indy and Chez go into a big and one of the best action packed fight in the world. Chez is however overpoweres him when the Knight comes out of nowhere and throws the sword of zeus at Chez's leg. and Indy begins to beat him. Chez blast the knight knocking him down however. Indy takes the sword and unleashes a powerful stab with so much heart, and believe that it destroys the sword killing Chez and destroying his army.... Indy walks over to the knight who dissapears..

- Indy's girl he marries in kingdom dies of a car accident, and is depressed about there short marriage

- Mutt dies and Indy buries him by his cottage

_ Indy is depressed and a little crazy in this movie cause of his wife dead

The Hammer is probably the most powerful weapon in the Indy Series

- Best way to end the series

an questions about the story please PM me only

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:24 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Indy shouldnt be iverpowered so much........... You made him be overpowered, like, 10 times.............. once is enough.....

Isil

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:41 AM
PRAYERRUN

lets keep him completely human shall we?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:11 PM
siriuswriter

if any more indy movies are to be made, they need to be set in the wwII era. it's real life true that nazis were after religious objects, they said they were christian and the top chiefs participated in a cult with hitler at the center.

i think that's why so many people's favorite indy movie is raiders of the lost ark. you have the idea in your head that this object is completely holy and pure and amazing, and that pure holiness is about to be nazi weapon material? that's plot right there.

so i'd keep to legendary objects - the sword excalibur would be a good one - "the sword can conquer any enemy, anyone who holds the sword is both in great danger and great wealth, because people kill for the sword but its power when you fight with it is great... bada bing, find how the sword was passed down from the arthurian age to today, research for indy, a damn lot of cultures to fight his way through.... like druids in england who won't give him information - just like the men in last crusade, more brain work, add attractive female professor who doesn't need to rely on indy to rescue her every five minutes...

bada bing bada boom.

indy movie.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 02:56 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

How about Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Jesus. It would be a good message that would bless people.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 05:35 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

How exactly?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 06:13 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Bizarre

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 07:12 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oui.
Tres.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:17 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Indiana Jones and the chocolate factory.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:27 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indiana Jones and the touch of arthritis and bad back.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:47 PM