KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Gemini Saga and Virgo Shaka(From the Hades Arc) vs Goku and Vegeta(From the Saiyan'sA

Gemini Saga and Virgo Shaka(From the Hades Arc) vs Goku and Vegeta(From the Saiyan'sA
Started by: DarthRB

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthRB
Dark Lord of the Sith

Gemini Saga and Virgo Shaka(From the Hades Arc) vs Goku and Vegeta(From the Saiyan'sA

This is my first post in a while.I know DBZ are some of the most powerfull characters of all time,but I wondered if Goku and Vegeta(From the Saiyan arc,in other words,the beggining of DBZ,no Instant Transmission or Super Saiyan 1,2,3,etc) could take on two of the most powerfull Gold Saints of all time.

They fight at the Twin Sal Garden next to the Virgo House.

Saga and Shaka have for this fight knowledge about Goku and Vegeta,but the two Saiyans have one Senzu Beam each.

Vegeta can't turn into a Great Ape.Goku can only use the first level of Kaiohken.

Shaka can only take two of their senses,assuming they don't resist this attack,of course.

Saga can't use the move he used to take over Aiolia's mind.

Who do you guys think would win?I tried to make sure the sides are more or less equals,I hope this is a good thread.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 01:13 AM
DarthRB is currently offline Click here to Send DarthRB a Private Message Find more posts by DarthRB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Any Gold Saint could solo DBZverse with 2 hands behind his back.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:19 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthRB
Dark Lord of the Sith

You think so? O_O I always thought that DBZ was much more overpower tham Saint Seiya,that's why I used the Goku and Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga and all....to make things fair...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 01:12 AM
DarthRB is currently offline Click here to Send DarthRB a Private Message Find more posts by DarthRB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I wasn't even sure where those two were from, and I didn't want to sound fanboyish. Mike would know what he's talking about, though. no expression

So for the sake of debate, Mike, I challenge your claim. What makes these two so powerful compared to DBZ?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 01:27 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Ridiculously FTL speed (as in, crossing billions of galaxies in a matter of minutes), adapting to any attack after experiencing it once, meaning it won't work again, their cloth (armor) makes them immune to anything short of galaxy destruction or massive reality warping, they can warp time and space, take away your senses and shut down your brain, reflect your attacks back at you, send you to hell dimensions, hit you with the force of exploding galaxies, instantly resurrect themselves if they die...

Here are some threads with info:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=361828
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=148943
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=481627

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:27 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisboyz781

you should make vegeta and goku at their most powerful form. basically at the end of the series

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:54 PM
krisboyz781 is currently offline Click here to Send krisboyz781 a Private Message Find more posts by krisboyz781 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthRB
Dark Lord of the Sith

I guess I overestimated DBZ character's power,or underestimated the Gold Saints...fine,them we'll use the Goku and Vegeta from the end of the series.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 06:47 PM
Eaea

I've read all the original Saint Seiya manga and the prequel Episode G, and the Gold Saints still win. As Mike said they are very FTL, their armors have resisted the attacks of very overpowered beings and these Saints are two of the most dangerous. The rest of the DB cast wouldn't make a difference here.

Even with just two sense removals, Shaka will right away remove touch and mind so the Saiyans will become paralyzed vegetables by an attack they can't dodge or even perceive, and Saga will then blast them with a galaxy level attack even if Shaka decides to not soulrip them to all hell first. This wouldn't be a long fight at all.

Last edited by Eaea on Aug 1st, 2009 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 02:03 AM
Eaea is currently offline Click here to Send Eaea a Private Message Find more posts by Eaea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthRB
Dark Lord of the Sith

(Sigh.) I see.Sorry if this seems like a spite thread,but I really had no idea DBZ was so outmatched on this fight,I thought it was actually almost equal....let's change it a bit,them.How about we do Shaka and Goku vs Saga and Vegeta instead,would this be a more fair fight?

Last edited by DarthRB on Aug 1st, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:35 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That's okay, most people don't realize how overrated DBZverse is. Or underrated, for that matter. They always overestimate or underestimate in versus threads. No harm done. smile

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthRB
Dark Lord of the Sith

Thanks...I'll try to do a more fair fight next time.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 07:21 PM
Eaea

I don't think a fair fight between Saint Seiya and Dragon Ball can be made. The tiers are too separate in power from each other in Saint Seiya.

Team Shaka wins in account of how broken the Treasures of Heaven is.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:58 PM
Eaea is currently offline Click here to Send Eaea a Private Message Find more posts by Eaea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Silver Saints vs. DBZ would be more fair

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 03:17 AM
DarthRB
Dark Lord of the Sith

I see.....not all of them,though,Argol would petrify them.^^;

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 11:50 AM
Vuuk

Broly shock a universe when He was a child.

The Kais could feels goku's power in another universe.
Goku's dead friends felt Vibrasions when he was powering up on earth.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 05:28 PM
Vuuk is currently offline Click here to Send Vuuk a Private Message Find more posts by Vuuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vuuk
Broly shock a universe when He was a child.

No he didn't. Also he is non-canon anyway.

quote:
The Kais could feels goku's power in another universe.

And? That's unquantifiable and has more to do with their sensory abilities. King Kai was sensing things across dimensions back in the Saiyan saga.

quote:
Goku's dead friends felt Vibrasions when he was powering up on earth.

No they didn't. I don't see how any of this is relevant at all anyway.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 05:06 PM