KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The most powerful human in fiction

The most powerful human in fiction
Started by: tttorres

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
God is not human, thus Jesus isn't. Allowing alteration; Doc. Manhattan or the Hulk. Pure human; Batman

Well I can't agree that Jesus is not a human, seeing that he was born on Earth from a human female, and he looked like a human, and died like one, so I think he would be the strongest.

He could be killed and just come back to life, so you really can't beat him.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 11:22 AM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Depends on what storyline you wish to go with; biblical Jesus or historic Jesus. In both cases an extraordinary person, but only superhuman in the testaments that describe him as the son of God, thus a half-god

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 08:14 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Little pedantic, but isn't the thread about power and not strength. So the if we take the biblical sense of Jesus: he was the son on God and could achieve miracles just with a touch - i.e. the healing of the wounded, and the turning water into wine, and the feeding of the 5000. So in theory he has whatever you can imagine at his disposal.

For instance, if Jesus wasn't the pacifistic forgiver that the Bible tells us of, then there's no reason to believe he couldn't tap into an unimaginable well of his other Godly powers - which could be anything beyond the imagination.

Of course, this is taking into account that people believe that the bible is a work of fiction - but does this count if you're a believer?

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 10:55 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

I would say if you believe the events in the bible actually happened, then it's non-fiction. We are trying to find the most powerful human in fiction.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 03:08 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

John Murdoch from "Dark City"

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 04:23 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Darth Piggott
I would say if you believe the events in the bible actually happened, then it's non-fiction. We are trying to find the most powerful human in fiction.

so it's a hit or miss. Best to leave Jesus out of it then for the sake of stopping religious debate lol

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 06:45 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

the master Chef is strongest eh kills aliens and doesnt afraid of anything

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 02:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm still sticking with Simon. Dude breaks a drill billions of lightyears across by himself in the movie. MoThEr****InG mIrAcLeS bRo.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 09:48 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainwesker
We're not alone.

Definitely Dr. Manhattan

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 11:54 PM
captainwesker is currently offline Click here to Send captainwesker a Private Message Find more posts by captainwesker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

hercules, half human half god

krillin - dragonballz's most powerful human on planet earth.

Samson - biblical dude, long hair, 'bout yay high, knocked down some temple pillars with bar hands.

Ryu - (street fighter) imo most powerful human fighter in video games

wonder woman - in comics, she's the most powerful human chick on the planet.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 06:47 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Thinking about it, wouldn't Darwin from X-Men be up there at least. He can adapt to anything

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 12:07 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Lawnmower Man?
Q from Star Trek? Not an Earthling though but humanoid.

Stan Lee in Marvel Comics fiction is supposedly the TOAA. The One Above All. And omniscient and all powerful.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 10:10 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevin456
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Bruce Almighty is perfect

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 07:20 AM
kevin456 is currently offline Click here to Send kevin456 a Private Message Find more posts by kevin456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alex4u

Dr. Manhattan is the most powerful fiction character.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 11:03 AM
alex4u is currently offline Click here to Send alex4u a Private Message Find more posts by alex4u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

I would say Jesus or Moses... Jesus could be resurrected from the dead and perform miracles, walk on water and fly. Moses because he was able to utilise Gods powers, turning water into blood, creating a tornado made of fire and opening up a passageway across the red sea. Oh and btw, Superheroes are fictitious too! :P

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 04:42 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowLord12

Hulk super-stragth ivincible

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 12:52 AM
ShadowLord12 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowLord12 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowLord12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I really have to question the intelligence of people who don't understand what the **** "genetically human" means.

Simon is probably the best example as he is an actual human with great power (Molecule Man might be better though, I am not sure if he is still genetically human, but he is certainly far more powerful).

Not including guys like mutants from the Marvel universe either, since they are Homo Superior, not Homo Sapiens.

Actually, would Solar, Man of the Atom count? If he does, then I choose him, he is apparently supposed to be a much stronger Molecule Man in powerset.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 06:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry1233

i think me

Old Post May 12th, 2012 02:50 AM
harry1233 is currently offline Click here to Send harry1233 a Private Message Find more posts by harry1233 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Pre-Retcon Beyonder is human, though. Last time I checked, at least.

By that logic so is Q , then .

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 06:38 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Haruhi Suzumiya . I don't recall her ever being referenced as a mutant , so she could possibly take this title .

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 06:40 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote