KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » A New Magical Beginning (Harry Potter)

A New Magical Beginning (Harry Potter)
Started by: Hraygurl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hraygurl

A New Magical Beginning (Harry Potter)

This is set fifteen years after the battle. What I was thinking though was that before the war, nine months before, Voldemort is thinking that something permanent could happen to him i.e. him dying. So he decides to have an heir. He decides that Bellatrix will be the mother. Two weeks before the battle they have a daughter named Tanith. On the day of the battle, Voldemort tells one of the women Deatheaters to take Tanith to America safe from the Order of the Phoenix in case something should happen to him and Bellatrix. Well, she hears that Voldemort and Bella have died and immediately bolt with the child in tow. But I am thinking, what if somehow, Voldemort's and Bella's bodies are somehow snuck out of the school and they are revived. Fifteen years later, they find the woman, Deidre Carmicheal posing as Tanith's mother in New York and without hearing out her case, the Deatheaters kill her. But the Order of the Phoenix manage to get Tanith out of there before Voldemort could sink his claws into her and twist her mind. This is the next generation of Hogwarts as never described before. Come and join in if you want to. All positions are open. No, the previous characters from the books who were students are not students now so don't even ask...make new students or they can be kids that were born to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny or any of the other students. Anyone can also play Deatheaters and also Voldemort and Bellatrix. Let the fun begin!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 09:27 PM
Hraygurl is currently offline Click here to Send Hraygurl a Private Message Find more posts by Hraygurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hraygurl

Sighing, I looked around the room thinking to myself then quickly made my way out the window after magically locking the window. I had done this many times since Professor Lockhart brought me to the Order of the Phoenix for 'protection'.

Landing on my feet, I grinned and looked around then quietly made my way down the quiet path to the Open Mic Club, slinging the guitar that I had over my shoulder. Opening the door, I looked around and waved to the owner of the club then to the regulars and made my way to the stage.

Grinning and sitting down on the empty stool, I brought the mic to my mouth and started to sing.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 09:53 PM
Hraygurl is currently offline Click here to Send Hraygurl a Private Message Find more posts by Hraygurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote