KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

What about using the Force to pull the ladder over so she can make use of it?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 01:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is bolted in place.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Grrr, how lame.

Saber throw could always detach it but Rianna doesn't want to do that as it'd bring attention to herself, most likely.

Can I use the Force to soften the landing so it's not so noisy without actually spending a point? If that's possible, do that. If not...eh, toss some of the hay scattered around down to muffle the noise, and jump down.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 02:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You could always just, you know, jump over to the ladder...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...or there is that.

Let's do that.

(shut up. I'm tired.)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 07:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna passes her Acrobatics check and is now on the ladder. Stealthily snaking her way down it, she ends up at the end of the ladder where there is a metal hatch. You sense life beyond.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 08:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, then, let's open up the hatch and continue down the rabbit hole...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 03:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The hatch opens up with a creak and shows you a massive room beyond. You are situated on the top floor, where the hatch opens to, and from here you can see a series of walkways extending over something that is steaming and boiling. Armed men in gas masks are treading over the walkways, keeping watch over the rest of the room.

It smells terrible in here, exactly like the scent given off by a dose of huxley. You have found what you were looking for.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 04:52 PM
Peach
mordrem

Ewwww. Rianna will use the sleeve of her robe to cover her face.

About how many people does she see down there?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 05:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

From where you are, you can only see across the top floor. There are about ten guards patrolling the gangways, but you sense more people here.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:08 PM
Peach
mordrem

Hmmmm. Well, Rianna rather wants to take care of this herself, but is not so foolhardy as to think that nothing will go wrong. She'll comm back to the police that she's found where the huxley is coming from.

Then she is going to hop down to one of the walkways, looking for an area where she can ambush some of the guards.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm... your comlink does not have reception down here.

There is a stack of crates near the hatchway that Rianna can go for, if she passes her Intrusion roll. Going for it?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 03:55 AM
Peach
mordrem

Odd. Well, they knew Rianna was heading there anyway, I'm sure.

And yes, go for it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 03:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna rolls an overwhelming seven successes on her Intrusion roll and silently slips down from the hatch and into the huddle of crates nearby. Her view here is not much better, but you can see that the room is deep- three levels total. You can only see the guards on the top floor and the guards on this floor- fifteen total.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 04:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will wait, then, until some of them come close to where she is, before coming out of her hiding place, lightsaber out and ignited.

"Put down your weapons and let's do this quietly. You're under arrest."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 04:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna quickly intimidates her prey into dropping his weapon, but the sudden flash and hum of a lightsaber leads to everyone turning their blasters in your direction when you stride out onto the gangways to do this; you also can see that there are five guards below you as well. Not the optimum situation, here.

Below the gangways is a massive vat in which huxley is being brewed, the nauseating fumes wafting past you. Below are dozens of people stirring the pungent mixture, but they stop when you appear.

"Get her!" shouts a man down below, who you immediately recognize as Durak, the low-life rumored to be running this operation. He is unattractive and greasy, with a tall and lanky frame.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 08:45 AM
Peach
mordrem

Not optimum, but I'm sure there's been worse before.

Same three tricks as before, please.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Noted.

Upon Durak's command, all of the goons in the hallucinogenic production area turn their blasters in Rianna's direction. They are going to fire their blasters regardless of her holding a hostage, meaning she has nineteen shooters coming her way. Durak has snapped forth his own heavy pistol as well.

Rianna is afforded a point of cover from attacks from the upper and lower walkways.

----

ABANDONED FARM AMBUSH, START OF TURN 4

Upper Walkways

Thugs x10 (G 5): 0

Lower Walkways

Thugs x5 (G 5): 0

Rianna (LS 12 / FP 5): 3/3/0 [Orthodox Guard/Cleave/Perfect Strike]

Production Vat

Durak (G 8): 1/1/0 [?]

----

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 05:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, Rianna will start by clearing this level, then, I think, as she moves forward to attack one of the thugs.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 09:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The thugs gain intiative, and so start shooting! Three successes are absorbed by the thug you grabbed; they are not discriminate with their targets and he is blasted apart. Rianna takes a few hits from the thugs herself despite the cover she gets from the arrangement of the walkways. A shot from Durak, who rolled four successes with Gunslinger (with cover removing one), explodes through the walkway by her feet.

Under heavy fire, Rianna strides forward and cuts down two of her attackers with relative ease, both falling over the edge of the walkway into the vat of boiling goo.

----

ABANDONED FARM AMBUSH, START OF TURN 5

Upper Walkways

Thugs x10 (G 5): 0

Lower Walkways

Thugs x2 (G 5): 0

Rianna (LS 12 / FP 5): 3/3/26 [Orthodox Guard/Cleave/Perfect Strike]

Production Vat

Durak (G 8): 1/1/0 [Gunslinger]

----

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 11:07 PM