KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 73 74 [75]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"If I could, do you think I'd be here right now?" Rianna replies. When Colby points out that she's shaking, she looks at her hand, slightly surprised. Something is definitely not right, and she doesn't like it.

"I...don't know..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You feel very cold, Rianna.

Colby sighs. "Get on board, then. If anyone gives me a problem with you leaving the Temple, I'm ousting you immediately... before I get hurt somehow. Where are we going?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna shivers, greatly disliking the sudden feeling of cold, as she remembers quite well what has happened every other time she's felt like that recently.

"Wherever you're headed to is fine, and I can make my own way from there. And it'd be best if you keep me being here quiet..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Righteo..." Colby says.

Soon after, Colby takes the helm of the Viloc and the Gozanti cruiser departs from the hangar and the Temple- his business with Myraline was done for the day. Soon, the cruiser is ascending, climbing high above the Coruscant ecumenopolis... leaving behind the life that you knew.

Rianna, what you have done can be determined as nothing else- you have left the Jedi Order. In a way, it is saddening; you have spent your entire life training to become a Knight, and now the Council tells you that you aren't the Knight you should be? In this way, your escape is liberating. Nobody is going to tell you what to do or how you should be. Not now, not ever again.

The Viloc jumps into hyperspace, heading wherever Colby is headed... and to a new life for Rianna.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 08:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Coruscant

"What do you MEAN she's gone?" Myraline asks, dumbfounded.

"It appears that your former apprentice responded poorly to counseling under Master Gindi," Master Windu says. "She was discovered to not be anywhere in the Temple earlier this morning."

"How did she get out?"

"Your pilot was stopped in the hangars, was he not? The same pilot that worked with Rianna on Ord Coridari?"

Myraline plants her face into a palm.

"We believe she convinced him to take her on as a passenger. You may be able to get ahold of your friend, but there is no telling where she could be by now."

"She refused my counseling," Master Gindi says. "I sensed much anger and fear in her..."

"She must be found," Myraline says, "before she goes too far."

"Do you think that is wise?" Master Windu asks. "Perhaps she will find herself by leading her own life. It is not uncommon for Jedi Knights to do such things. She may return."

Myraline closed her eyes and massaged her temples. "She won't be back. Her time with the Order is done. If left to her own devices, I fear the worst for her. No, I must find her."

Master Windu sighs. "It must be said, Myraline, the Council feels that you may have been too hard on her as a student."

"Rebellion spurred by a strict upbringing, perhaps?" Master Gindi suggests.

Myraline rounds on them. "So her flaws are my fault?"

"It is... possible," Windu says, reluctantly. "At least in part."

"Then it is even more my responsibility to find her," Myraline says. "I shall leave at once."

"I'm afraid I cannot allow that," Master Windu says. "If you pursue her now, there is a chance that she will perceive your actions as mistrustful, as she has been doing. It may have dire consequences. We must wait until we know for sure whether or not Rianna intends to stay in allegiance with the Light Side of the Force."

Myraline leans heavily on the guard-rail. "I cannot believe this..."

"Meditate on this," Master Gindi suggests. "It will calm your nerves."

Myraline does not look at either of the Masters standing with her on one of the Temple's balconies, instead gazing off into the stars.

"Where are you, Rianna?"

To be continued...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 08:14 AM