KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » "When Heros Rise" Character Creation and OOC Thread

"When Heros Rise" Character Creation and OOC Thread
Started by: XornonJay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Actually the first Musa was born a woman hence why she is so different from the rest of her race. I shall make a male fairy to please you.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 09:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

YAY!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 09:01 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
YAY!

Valtor

(please log in to view the image)

or one of the random cute fairy boys

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Aug 14th, 2009 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 09:09 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

...disturbing...

anyway I think ill jump in if that is alright?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:54 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Valtor

or one of the random cute fairy boys

I cant see the first two...
Originally posted by ShadowFiend
...disturbing...

anyway I think ill jump in if that is alright?

And NO! You cant.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:34 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I cant see the first two...

And NO! You cant.

How about now?

Valtor

other guy

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:51 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I see the first guy.... and he isnt very well drawn... I still cant see Guy # 2. But so far I like the third one.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Valtor was bad ass, he Galactused the whole magical universe.

If you like the third one then you may very well like the 2nd one. Here's the address.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...flies/felin.jpg

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 01:09 AM
XornonJay

Shadow: go ahead and join the fun.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 01:49 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What I wanted my character's element to be is Air, but I don't think the characteristics that it requires would fit. Air and Wind would be more calm and free. It doesn't necessarily go with the flow because it is the flow. I don't find it to be the spastic annoying type, but the wise and free element. Air has existed since the beginning and is like a parent element to fire. Fire can't exist without air. Other characters that match the description would be Talim (Soul Calibur series), Avatar, Rei, Shuu, Souther (HNK) Kotaro Fuma (SW2).

Just my thoughts on it I just don't see Air depicting someone as ditzy even though I can see why you or someone else would think that though. I know you said that we could master two and I would like to do that if I could, I gave my character all of the knowledge skills and an old unknown age to tell how he could learn them.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:23 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

?? Did u mean to put that in the Elemental rp?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:26 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

?? Did u mean to put that in the Elemental rp?

No.

***Special Stuff***
The Magic in Gealan is based off of the wielders personality. In a sense, the element chooses you. If your character is an angry, short tempered kind of person, Fire chooses them. Here's the official list of traits and the magic they would fall under. I may allow multiple element wielding, but you better be playing an old person....why you may ask? you will find out in the history I will have in the game thread. Some magics will share traits, this is b/c i feel that that trait could be used by both magics. Take energetic for instance. Fire would use it b/c fire is in constant fast motion, and looking to spread quickly. Air could use it in almost the same way. Again, if you have an idea, run it by me, I will probably agree. These are just molds, and molds get broken.

Fire: short tempered, angry, energetic, excitable, loud, fierce
Water:calm, cool, even tempered, relaxed, quiet, goes with the flow
Air: busy, energetic, annoying, "spazy", super smart(active brain), quick witted
Earth: quiet, steady hearted, stubborn, strong, loyal

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:27 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

but.. Oh wait! Right right. Your a Sorcerer so u get to pick an element. XD Wow im goofy

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:28 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yep I'm doing the impossible for me and making them completely magic.

Name: Jace Revane (Ruh-Vain)
Race: Fairy
Class: Sorcerer
Height/Weight: 198 lbs, 5'8
Likes: Intelligence, competence and learning. He is open and tolerant of all races seeing none above the other.
Skils: Knowledge(Magic) Major Knowledge Magic, Knowledge(Lore)
Dislikes/fears/phobias/weaknesses: Idiocy, rashness, overconfidence, cockiness and arrogance. He fears nothing, seeing that life itself is the greatest test one can endure. His main weakness is that she trusts everyone regardless of how shady they may appear. Another considerable one would be that he lacks any physical strength at all. He has abandoned the trials of strength in return for strengthening his magic and knowledge.
Bio: Still can't think of something unique give me time please.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 02:42 AM
XornonJay

In my mind, I pictured air as the "smart" element, sorta what you just said. I listed the "annoying, spazy" characteristics because i couldn't think of much else to describe constant motion.
Many of the sorcerers you'll meet in game that are of the air element will be very smart and in a hurry. Picture a old professor, who flys into the room, books and papers trailing behind him, who dives right into lecture, but, when a student asks a relevent, or interesting question, he gets that twinkle in his eye and turns into wise old grandpa. Thats sorta what I had in mind. I think i've made it a little clearer....i hope. Air was the one I had trouble finding single words for.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 11:34 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Alright sweet. Ill post a CCS in a sec

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 01:59 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Izic Eldor
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Height/Weight: 5'11 / 152
Skils: Primary: Major Knowledge(Land) / Secondary: Duel Wield and Weapon Prof.
Dislikes/fears/phobias/weaknesses: Large Cities / Dieing for no purpose / None / None
Bio: Famous Ranger Among the Elf people. He knows the lands better then almost anyone and his skill with the Bow is incredible but his sword skill is close to matching it. He is a formidable opponent in any case.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:02 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Izic Eldor
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Height/Weight: 5'11 / 152
Skils: Primary: Major Knowledge(Land) / Secondary: Duel Wield and Weapon Prof.
Dislikes/fears/phobias/weaknesses: Large Cities / Dieing for no purpose / None / None
Bio: Famous Ranger Among the Elf people. He knows the lands better then almost anyone and his skill with the Bow is incredible but his sword skill is close to matching it. He is a formidable opponent in any case.(please log in to view the image)

what an egotistical prick....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:12 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

what an egotistical prick....

Hey! How dare you!.... .im not Egotistical... >_>

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:13 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hey! How dare you!.... .im not Egotistical... >_>

... idiot..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:15 AM