KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » "When Heros Rise" Character Creation and OOC Thread

"When Heros Rise" Character Creation and OOC Thread
Started by: XornonJay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

alright, gonna see how easy it is to get this map on here.....if this works, this should help you all understand where everything is, and where you are in any point in the game.......woohoo, it worked!
Alright, the three lines extending from the center of the map, from the lake, are rivers, everything else is the shoreline. Any questions, let me know.

Shadow: Woohoo, glad to see we have an elf. special stuff heading your way via PM

And is there a feud i need to be aware of between you two??

Attachment: img[1]resize.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Last edited by XornonJay on Aug 16th, 2009 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:37 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Between who? Me and Shadow? Lol Oh no its just playfull banter. He is my RL brother. He isnt on as much as me but he should be on alot now. He just got back from overseas.

...btw.. Nice doodle... =P

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:48 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

doodle indeed! I have a full sized, nicely drawn version on my wall. Couldn't fit that in the scanner though :/

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 03:09 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XornonJay

And is there a feud i need to be aware of between you two??

They're ex lovers until they found out they were brothers. Yes Scarlet is a butch man in disguise. Watch out for her assassin Kirby army.

quote:
In my mind, I pictured air as the "smart" element, sorta what you just said. I listed the "annoying, spazy" characteristics because i couldn't think of much else to describe constant motion.
Many of the sorcerers you'll meet in game that are of the air element will be very smart and in a hurry. Picture a old professor, who flys into the room, books and papers trailing behind him, who dives right into lecture, but, when a student asks a relevent, or interesting question, he gets that twinkle in his eye and turns into wise old grandpa. Thats sorta what I had in mind. I think i've made it a little clearer....i hope. Air was the one I had trouble finding single words for.

Other words could be: Adaptable, free spirited, gentle etc.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 06:38 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

wow.... I.. no just wow. its all i got.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 07:34 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So am I accepted? Also what are the requirements for using two elements?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 10:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Oh, yeah, of course your accepted. and the only real requirement to use two elements is to be of the proper age, which i believe you were the elder fairy, which is fine. Just let me know which elements, and I can PM some special info that only your character will know. Whether you share it with the group is totally up to you.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 10:55 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Water and Air please. I now must do my best to fight the strain this is going to put on me. Time to push myself to the limit.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 11:01 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Sorry...I need to make one amendment to my character. He has amber eyes, not blue...don't know why I put blue really...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 10:13 PM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

b/c you were hammered...lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 02:47 AM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Ha...good point!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:58 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Decomposition-- To be continued (in terms of your post)..?!? That was cruel...prolly be on a plane by then *mumble/grumble* Anywho, now that I thought about my dearest Janey (and now that I'm not all tequila'ed out), here's my modified character bio:

Name: Genevieve "Janey" Portfoot
Race: Gnome
Class: Druid
Height/Weight/etc: 4'6''/ 110lbs/deep tan complexion, dark brown eyes, her intensely dark hair is kept in a ponytail, the grey bang swept to the left complimenting the color.
Likes: Adventures in the wild, a challenge, a “workout”, wise words...and the occasional drink
Dislikes/fears/phobias/weaknesses: being whispered about for her taller than usual height/her height/ being out-drank/despite being gifted in archery and though it’s not immediately obvious, Janey is extremely uncomfortable around bows, particularly Animakata…
Skills:
Main:
Nature Magic
Secondaries:
Dual-Wield Weapon
Weapons: Skilled in CQC, when the occasion arises where Janey actually needs a weapon she relies on a pair of swords, one smoky, the other a strange hued platinum (daggers in the hand of a bigger fighter named Morta and Sinfonhi respectively) and her tainted mahogany bow, Animakata. The bow seems to emit a glow after a kill…
Bio: (Oh it’s a world of extremes… )

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 07:46 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

lol midnite, I just sooo love being cruel like that haha. I might just have to throw in a few more 'To be continued' bits like that eh?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 05:25 AM
midnite127
Megami

you're evil decomp, but I like that :P

...you'll get yours someday happy. On another note...my last day in the US I decided to get a little too hammered. watashi wa baka da yo...anywho, when I wake up halfway through my 11hr flight, I'll work out something for Janey. Till then *passes out*...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:03 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Hmmm...seeing as though it seems we require a few more characters here, I'm gonna play a second character as well if you don't mind Xornon mate. A sort of partner in crime, if you will, for Orion...his older half brother even! (I will explain how this is so in the story eventually)

Name: Razotic Ellindar-Vagar
Race: Half Human-Half Elf
Class: Warrior
Height/Weight/etc: 6' 10" feet, 120 kgs, black hair, teal eyes
Dislikes/fears/phobias/weaknesses: only fears are his half brothers reaction to his appearance, his fathers Panther Head sword worries him also
Skills: Main: Weapon Proficiency, Secondary: Knowledge (Battle) and Survival
Weapons: One handed cleaver and round shield

Here is a pic of what Raz looks like:

Attachment: generic_greek_demon_guard_by_jeffsimpsonkh.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:39 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

its unfortunate that this is already falling. Why havent people been posting?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:30 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I like what Wei said. We know nothing about the world you made up. We dont know what kind of roads there are or what kind of enemys there are. IT would be best if we, the group, were just walking and every now and then you say we get attacked by a group of.. something.. anyway here is Lavitz.))

Name: Lavitz Slambert
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Weapon: Sword and Spear.
Appearance: Photo
Bio: Just a normal guard in the city. He was on duty like any normal day when a woman with bright Pink eyes ran into him for directions. Since then he keeps running into her. Now, by the womans request he is to accompany her on thier travels.

Attachment: animewarrior_medium.jpg
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 02:08 AM