KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » "When Hero's Rise": RP forum (Open to All)

"When Hero's Rise": RP forum (Open to All)
Started by: XornonJay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XornonJay

((Sorry, been studying for my last exam of school, EVER. Should be able to post tomorow))

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 02:20 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Sorry Xornon, my man, but I really can't find the heart to continue with this RP, seeing as none of the others seem to give a shit about it enough to put some effort in...shame really...'cause I was just starting to warm up here...

Anyway...see ya around sometime champ. Pleasure writing with you again, short as it was. If you ever want to catch up to write anything in future, well, you got my email addy, so give us a shout.

Cheers mate

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 04:35 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

We did give a shit as you can see he never made that post he said he would the next day. I know I put effort towards it. Xornon just disappeared for whatever reasons.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 04:37 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

As is Life...though...although...ALTHOUGH we could always BS something and make our own path through this story...!

Then again, I'm not one to talk considering my internet access has been reduced to 2 hours a day (because anything bad that can happen, WILL happen...and your PC charger will make itself immobile in a foreign country).

But it was interesting while it lasted (as short as that was...).

Take cares,
Middy

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 06:25 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Later days my new black friend.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 06:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

holy crapper! you guys were really typing some big'ol RP here! Uber Multi Paragraphs
Shame your are quiting and giving up

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:17 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Hai...some people are mighty epic. But like all potentially good things, this came to its untimely demise...

Slash I love slacking off in class...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:34 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by midnite127
Hai...some people are mighty epic. But like all potentially good things, this came to its untimely demise...

Slash I love slacking off in class...

Oh yeah it is day time over there...Have fun! I'll be moving to Germany in a few months with my brother

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:36 AM