KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)
Started by: Original Badgal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Agree to disagree on the whole "public property" thing.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 02:06 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

what happend to my post? What the. Umm Agree that their lives are public because they take on a public role and should know better.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 09:00 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Umm Agree that their lives are public because they take on a public role and should know better. [/B]

Can you tell the difference between an actor & the character/s they play in a movie?

An actor gets paid & makes a living from acting, this has no reflection on their private lives. What they do when they're not acting/working has no bearing to public opinion.

I mean if you work & get paid for 5 days a week, does that mean your employer has control & final say over your weekends too?

A politician has a public role, so does a member of a royal family but an actor is simply doing a job they make a living from. This does not make the public property.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 02:26 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

what happend to my post? What the. Umm Agree that their lives are public because they take on a public role and should know better.

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 02:20 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

its like britney all over again, take her down a few notches till shes crying no I can't take it anymore, then leave her alone.. eek!

I think people just naturally wanna see people in high places fail.

Martha Stewart
Britney
charlie sheen

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 12:47 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I think people just naturally wanna see people in high places fail.

[/B]

And what about the children of celebrities?

Katie Holmes/Cruise' daughter, Suri.
Jackson's kids.
Heath ledger's daughter.
Jolie/Pitt's adopted kids.

Are they all public property too?

I mean they get photographed in public with their parents getting ice cream & at shopping centres, they get to travel & enjoy the spoils of their famous moms & dads...I guess "they should've known better too."

Last edited by Esau Cairn on Aug 29th, 2012 at 05:17 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:14 AM
rudester
Tommy

if your a child of a star then it really sucks to be you; but like I said before being an actor means having your life on display and the job comes with that along with the big money. Dont tell me you never been starstruck? Why is that? Because people make them into gods, we see them in magazines, tv shows, promotional ads.. acting is all about the attention.

Last edited by rudester on Aug 30th, 2012 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 04:28 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Being an actor doesn't mean having your life on display.
Have you ever seen or read an interview with an actor?
They avoid talking about their personal lives, the interview is strictly to promote their upcoming film.
Why do you think so many actors hate the paparazzi?

Have I ever been starstruck?
No. I couldn't care less about the person. I see them as a human being just like myself. I acknowledge their choice in career & may even comment on being entertained by the role they played in a movie.

Acting isn't about the attention on their personal lives, that's like saying a banker works in a bank because they're greedy for money.

Last edited by Esau Cairn on Aug 30th, 2012 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 04:58 AM
rudester
Tommy

im not going to argue with you on this actors are attention seekers.

Goodnight.

and kristin stewart is a **** for sleeping with someone elses man and a home wrecker smokin'

Last edited by rudester on Aug 30th, 2012 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 06:08 AM
Bobby_Fette

Re: Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Originally posted by Boudecia
okay this is for discussion about the actress kristin stewart who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twiight Saga so what do you think about her love her..hate her...does she annoy the heck out of you, was she the right choice for the part of bella.
Personally she just rubs me up the wrong way she just annoys me to be honest from her man voice to her emotionless expressions anyway what do you think about her ?

Her man voice is sexy... FOR A MAN!

Nahhh, she's alright... FOR A MAN! wink

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 11:42 PM
Bobby_Fette is currently offline Click here to Send Bobby_Fette a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby_Fette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

So these reports that Stewart and Pattinson are back together...

Who else thinks this is a sham story concocted by Summit Entertainment, to convince the die-hards that Bella and Edward are still an item now and forever - until at least the box office receipts are all counted? shifty

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 03:04 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

^ well im going to go watch it. lol

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 12:44 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by roughrider
So these reports that Stewart and Pattinson are back together...

Who else thinks this is a sham story concocted by Summit Entertainment, to convince the die-hards that Bella and Edward are still an item now and forever - until at least the box office receipts are all counted? shifty

I always knew it was a contractual relationship.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2012 01:44 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nancycour
Restricted

Account Restricted

she is cute but bad also ... did very bad with pattinson

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 08:02 AM
nancycour is currently offline Click here to Send nancycour a Private Message Find more posts by nancycour Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rocketrobo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I care about good movie, good acting skill . Kristin Stewart needs to brush up on his skill.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:24 AM
Rocketrobo is currently offline Click here to Send Rocketrobo a Private Message Find more posts by Rocketrobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yurika

I like the role she played as Bella, as for her, no love and no hate

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 09:18 AM
Yurika is currently offline Click here to Send Yurika a Private Message Find more posts by Yurika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Originally posted by Boudecia
okay this is for discussion about the actress kristin stewart who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twiight Saga so what do you think about her love her..hate her...does she annoy the heck out of you, was she the right choice for the part of bella.
Personally she just rubs me up the wrong way she just annoys me to be honest from her man voice to her emotionless expressions anyway what do you think about her ?

She's very hug-able.

I wouldn't go any further than that.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:15 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by Ascendancy
She always looks sick and like she's about to cry. Get some sun. She also acts the same in EVERY movie she's in. Nothing dynamic, nothing amazing, just sad and bored. Weakest of sauces.

thumb up yes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 11:41 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB195

She annoys me, just generally cos she seems to have the same facial expression in each film and I haven't seen a film that I actually like her in yet!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2012 11:48 AM
SarahB195 is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB195 a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB195 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

I'm my honest opinion, I don't hate her but I think she did well in The runaways

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2012 11:00 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote