KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)
Started by: Original Badgal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

God damn im bawling with laughter , you guys are cruel but so damn right. The man voice , a face of a pre or post rape victim, a static stoner demeanor LOL !! She sucked in "Into the Wild" what the hell was she singing in that movie anyhow? " I am an old woman, named after my mother, banged by a bagger in an old rodeo? " etc or some shit... so yes.....i hates her.. evil face

Oh and btw, JOAn freakin Jett?? are you kidding me?... i mean ..did they have to go there? Bad casting...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:42 PM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dakota Fanning is another lead in it, but can't remember the singer she is playing.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 03:22 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Dakota Fanning is another lead in it, but can't remember the singer she is playing.

Now that's a talented young actress.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 04:21 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

Yeah , shes alright i suppose. But ..uh ..from what i recall in that snore fest that was Push...shes got that man voice thing going on too lol!! laughing

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 04:43 PM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

she's cute

doin her first nude role also

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 03:09 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

she is playing Cherie Currie...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 04:45 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by guy222
she's cute

doin her first nude role also

Damn, already?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 04:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

which movie? the joan jett one?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:04 AM
steverules_2

If she has testicles I won't be surprised...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 09:00 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

before twilight, she's fine and interesting.

when she did twilight, everything flew out the window. she showed the talent of a peanut (even peanuts could do better, actually) when she did that. she was better in Zathura. O.o

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 01:55 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by steverules_2
If she has testicles I won't be surprised...

I finally figured out who this chick is. And I think steverules may be on to something, because I definitely thought she was a boy in Panic Room for about 1/2 the film.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:51 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
before twilight, she's fine and interesting.

when she did twilight, everything flew out the window. she showed the talent of a peanut (even peanuts could do better, actually) when she did that. she was better in Zathura. O.o

I agree. She actually showed at least some talent and emotion in Zathura.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 06:02 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallenangle

dont like her

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:33 PM
fallenangle is currently offline Click here to Send fallenangle a Private Message Find more posts by fallenangle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

she did look like a boy in panic room actually at first thought it was a boy till I realised It was a girl. I guess she weren't so annoying In zathura but god she is in the twilight movies she has a look on her mush like she is constipated

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:01 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I remember when it looked like she sniffed herself to see if she smelt bad in twilight cause Ed had this disgusted look upon his face from across the room in chemistry

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:31 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

She certainly ain't boy looking now:

http://www.wonderday.ca/blog/wp-con...ten-stewart.jpg

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:06 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

She certainly ain't boy looking now:

http://www.wonderday.ca/blog/wp-con...ten-stewart.jpg

Nope, she's a man now smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 08:34 AM
teamB_macro

didn't realize she was the boy in panic room nor the shrieky sister in zathura till she's all popular as bella. who's cutting her hair lately tho?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 01:00 AM
teamB_macro is currently offline Click here to Send teamB_macro a Private Message Find more posts by teamB_macro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hair has been explained already.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 04:51 PM
steverules_2

It was?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:52 AM