KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Bolt 9.58

Bolt 9.58
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time will tell how fast he can go. I think he can't afford to wait for Olympic and world championship events to keep breaking them though. He'll have another 2 Olympics at most before he gets passed his physical peak and his times start to suffer.

I think he may get the 200 to near 19 flat and the 100 into the 9.3's but that's as far as I think it can be pushed until some other complete freak comes along.

Is there really a need to start calling people idiots though?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 11:59 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I didn't call any person an idiot.

I said if you believe that Bolt can run the 100M in 8 seconds, I think your an idiot and rightfully so. Don't you think so?

Bolt running 9.3 is not an unreasonable expectation. I don't think he can do. I think 9.45 area is where he will finish but I wouldn't be surprised by 9.3.

9 seconds flat is impossible.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 02:33 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I didn't call any person an idiot.

I said if you believe that Bolt can run the 100M in 8 seconds, I think your an idiot and rightfully so. Don't you think so?

Effectively the same thing.

quote:
Bolt running 9.3 is not an unreasonable expectation. I don't think he can do. I think 9.45 area is where he will finish but I wouldn't be surprised by 9.3. 9 seconds flat is impossible.

Hmm...I think he might do a little better than 9.45...9.38 or 9.39 at a push. Likely will end up somewhere in between.

It'll still be a half second nigh on a half second faster than anyone else will or can manage for a good few years to come.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 02:40 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by jaden101
Effectively the same thing.

Hmm...I think he might do a little better than 9.45...9.38 or 9.39 at a push. Likely will end up somewhere in between.

It'll still be a half second nigh on a half second faster than anyone else will or can manage for a good few years to come.

Well, if you think somebody can run 8 seconds at 100M, then you are an idiot. It's more of an statement of truth.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 03:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

Bolt is to fast to be true

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:49 PM
saphiree95 is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree95 a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by saphiree95
Bolt is to fast to be true

obviously not, cause it is true.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:08 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

Doesn't bolt now run a 9.18 sec

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:31 AM
saphiree95 is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree95 a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Bicnarok
What an unusual analyses, if "bolt isn't faster than gay" then how come he arrives at the line a few meters before him?

Gay might beat his current time by a few 0.01 but heŽll never reach Bolts level.

The key to why he is the fastest are his long strides, he takes less steps than all the other athletes and therefore has less friction.
Of course the fact that he is an outstanding athlete is the main reason.

This came apparent in the Womens 100m, Shelly-Ann Fraser who won got of to an amazing start due to her size, but Kerron Stewart was gaining on her towards the end of the race which means she was actually running faster.

What this basically means is the USA days of glory in these events ae over eek!
i think gay could potentially beat him though, he didnt have a good start in the world championship and had to accelerate to get in front of the other competition, i wish they raced that 200 though cause usain had no competition

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:48 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote